PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Anybody else like seeing players get seriously injured?

Out of nowhere goods
05-29-2013, 08:25 PM
To me, there's nothing better to watch in an NBA game then a good 'ol fashioned serious injury. Preferably due to a cheap shot. There's something about seeing a player writhe in pain, unsure of when he'll be able to play again, that gets me hot and bothered. The fact that he will also struggle to provide for his family for the coming months is equally pleasing because they get to suffer as well. Not to mention the fact that the love life of the victim and his wife will also suffer which then leads to him being cucked, further adding to his misery :)

Does anybody else love seeing people suffer serious injuries like I do?

HeatChamps
05-29-2013, 10:02 PM
You are scum. And btw karma is a bitch. The only person I would enjoy seeing getting injured is you. I'm not worried about the Sacramento Queens. :)

fevertrees
05-29-2013, 10:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3xI8qgjuy8

http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/2007/02/wade_needs_a_wh.html

WTF

baseline bum
05-29-2013, 10:14 PM
My favorite is when they shoot their free throws after the injury to get the media sucking them off despite the fact they played like faggots all season and only snuck into the playoffs after getting 50 free throws gifted to save their season. Anyways, those are the best kind of injuries to watch.

Cry Havoc
05-29-2013, 10:41 PM
To me, there's nothing better to watch in an NBA game then a good 'ol fashioned serious injury. Preferably due to a cheap shot. There's something about seeing a player writhe in pain, unsure of when he'll be able to play again, that gets me hot and bothered. The fact that he will also struggle to provide for his family for the coming months is equally pleasing because they get to suffer as well. Not to mention the fact that the love life of the victim and his wife will also suffer which then leads to him being cucked, further adding to his misery :)

Does anybody else love seeing people suffer serious injuries like I do?

I would say I'd enjoy watching DMC get hurt, but he's clearly already had some head trauma, tbh.

Splits
05-29-2013, 11:06 PM
My favorite is when they shoot their free throws after the injury to get the media sucking them off despite the fact they played like faggots all season and only snuck into the playoffs after getting 50 free throws gifted to save their season. Anyways, those are the best kind of injuries to watch.

:lmao

FkLA
05-30-2013, 02:38 AM
Im a pretty upstanding guy, so only if its Kobe tbh. Ive probably watched a replay of his injury about 20 times atleast.

Rogue
05-30-2013, 09:42 AM
never wish any player to get injured but there're some players i wouldnt feel bad for if they get injured, you know who're the examples here