PDA

View Full Version : I may soon be a Felon

TSA
05-29-2013, 08:36 PM
http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Senate-passes-series-of-gun-ammunition-bills-4558332.php

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Invoking the image of recent mass shootings, Democrats in the state Legislature on Wednesday passed a series of firearms bills designed to reduce the chances for widespread carnage even as opponents warned that the measures would not keep weapons from those intent on committing horrific crimes.
Among other changes, the bills that passed between the Senate and the Assembly would expand the list of people who are prohibited from owning firearms, require permits and a fee when buying ammunition, and ban semi-automatic rifles with detachable ammunition magazines.
Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg, who pushed the ban on detachable magazines, said the bills would close loopholes in existing laws, keep firearms away from dangerous people and strengthen requirements for gun ownership.
He said banning rifles that can be reloaded quickly with detachable magazines would not end gun violence but that it would help.
"How many lives will we save? I would bet many," he said.
Republican lawmakers said repeatedly that the bills do not address the root of the problem — mental instability — and would only hurt law-abiding gun owners if they become law. Sen. Jim Nielsen, R-Gerber, said much of the legislation effectively criminalized legal behavior.
"This will not affect criminals one whit," he said in response to the bill that would require a background check and permit to buy ammunition. "They will get their ammunition. It certainly will disable law-abiding Californians."
The bills were among roughly three dozen that were introduced in the Legislature this year as lawmakers in California and other states sought to respond to the mass shootings in Connecticut and Colorado. Other states, including New York, also have approved tough firearms laws this year.
Lawmakers are acting on hundreds of bills this week as they face a Friday deadline to pass bills from one house to the other, marking the midway point in the year's legislative session. The firearms bills passing the Senate on Wednesday included:
— SB47, which prohibits so-called bullet buttons and other devices that gun manufacturers use to circumvent the state's assault weapons ban and allow swift reloading. A similar bill, AB48, passed in the Assembly and bans conversion kits that allow people to modify their weapons.
— SB567, which changes the definition of a type of shotgun that is already banned in the state to include a shotgun-rifle combination.
— SB53, which requires ammunition buyers to get a permit, have a background check and pay a fee.
— SB396, which bans ammunition magazines over 10 rounds, including those that people already own.
— SB755, which expands the list of those prohibited from owning weapons to include people convicted of additional drug and alcohol offenses.
— SB683, which expands the requirement for a firearms safety certificate from handguns to rifle purchases.
— SB374, which prohibits the sale, purchase, manufacture, importation or transfer of semi-automatic rifles that can accept detachable magazines.
— SB299, which requires gun owners to promptly inform law enforcement agencies when a gun is lost or stolen. Failing to report within 48 hours would be an infraction punishable by a $100 fine.
— SB293, which requires that guns sold in the state be equipped with technology, such as biometric readers, that would prevent anyone but the registered owner from firing them.
The Assembly passed AB500 by Assemblyman Tom Ammiano, D-San Francisco, which requires gun owners to safely store their firearms when someone who lives in the home is prohibited from owning a weapon because of mental illness or a criminal record.
The bill also allows for a seven-day extension on the current 10-day waiting period for weapons purchases if the state Department of Justice needs the extra time to complete a background check and requires dealers to notify the justice department when the buyer has taken possession.
"All components of this bill will keep firearms out of the hands of people who should not have them and ensure our registry system and background checks are working," Ammiano said on the floor.
Republicans opposed the bill, calling it an assault on an individual's right to bear arms. They say the longer waiting periods will become normal.
"The idea that you can deny an individual a right ... because that individual happens to live with someone who is on the armed prohibited persons list, I think is deeply offensive," said Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, R-Twin Peaks.
He added, "I think that's just flat out un-American."
Other Republican lawmakers, as well as Democratic state Sen. Rod Wright, said many of the bills would invite legal challenges on Second Amendment grounds that would cost the state money. Wright, who represents south Los Angeles and opposed the bills, likened a permit system for ammunition purchases to requiring people to register before buying gasoline to put in their vehicle.
He said criminals would always find a way around new restrictions, such as buying ammunition secondhand on the street.

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Senate-passes-series-of-gun-ammunition-bills-4558332.php#ixzz2UjfB886o

Summary

SB 683 [Firearms: Firearm Safety Certificate]....Passes 28-11

SB 53 [Ammunition: Purchase permits] ...Passes 22-14
Summary: Ammunition buyer permit requirement; face-to-face ammo sales only at licensed dealers.
•Requires annual background check and permit for the purchase of ammunition.
•Requires all ammunition sales to occur face-to-face.
•Requires assistance from retail staff in a store to handle all ammunition for purchase.
•Requires ammunition vendors to submit sales records to the CA Department of Justice.

SB 396 [Firearms: Magazine Capacity] ....Passes 24-14
Summary: Magazine ban
•Criminalizes the possession of high capacity magazines regardless of the date the magazine was acquired – full retroactive ban.
•Results in a taking of property that was previously lawful.
•Requires magazine bodies to be no longer than is necessary to accommodate 10 rounds of ammunition, the spring, and the follower.
•Bans “10/30” style magazines and any factory magazine that is designed to accommodate large-frame handguns, rifles, and shotguns.

SB 755 [Firearms: Prohibited Persons] ....Passes 25-12
Summary: Expands the list of “prohibited persons”
•This bill vastly expands the list of prohibitions to firearms possession.
•SB 755 adds several misdemeanors to the list of prohibiting offenses including hazing, transferring a firearm without completing the transaction through a licensed firearms dealer, furnishing ammunition to a minor, carrying ammunition onto school grounds, and several others.
•Makes it a felony to possess a firearm if a person has been convicted of two or more crimes within a three-year period and was found to have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol during the commission of the crimes.
•Makes it a felony to possess a firearm if a person has been convicted of possessing any controlled substance for sale.
•Makes it a felony to possess a firearm if a person has violated any protective order that was issued due to a threat of violence.
•Prohibits the possession of a firearm during court ordered outpatient for mental illness during that treatment.

SB 47 [Firearms: Assault Weapons Bullet Buttons] ....Passes 22-14
Summary: Ban and forced registration of firearms.
•Expands the definition of “assault weapon” to include rifles that have magazines which can be removed without disassembly of the “action”.
•A firearm’s “action” is not defined in the bill, leaving it open to subjective interpretation by law enforcement officers, District Attorneys, judges, and juries.
•Owners of “off list” “bullet button”, and other “mag-locked” firearms would be required to register (at the gun owner’s expense) each gun with the DOJ by July 1, 2014, or face imprisonment and other criminal liability.
•Even after registration, transfer and inheritance of SB 47-regulated firearms would be banned – resulting in an effective taking of lawfully owned private property.

SB 374 [Firearms: Assault Weapons registration] .....Passes 23-15
Summary: Ban and forced registration of all semi-automatic rifles (including rimfire)
•Requires gun owners to register every semi-automatic rifle, including rimfire.
•Requires gun owners of existing semi-auto rifles to submit fingerprints and forms to DOJ, which will be tracked in a government database.
•Bans sales and transfers of virtually all semi-automatic rifles after Jan 1, 2014.
•“Bullet button” and similarly “mag-locked” off-list (OLL) rifles would be considered banned “assault weapons”.

Th'Pusher
05-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Still shitting his pants. Nobody cares

TSA
05-29-2013, 08:41 PM
RandomGuy you lie. I fail to see how these pussy liberals used a shred of intellect when passing these bills. The Boy Scout out shooting his Ruger 10/22 would be considered a felon for now having an assault weapon. What a fucking joke. I might as well go full auto with my AR15's if they are going to be considered illegal in their current form. Time for all you gun fearing pussy liberals to move to CA. We welcome the Fuzzys and Blakes with open arms.

Th'Pusher
05-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Why do you hate federalism? Move you whiny pussy.

TSA
05-29-2013, 08:44 PM
Still shitting his pants. Nobody cares
For someone who proclaims to not care much, you sure do follow me around a lot proclaiming to not care.

TSA
05-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Why do you hate federalism? Move you whiny pussy.

Why should I move because some pussy liberals are trying to pass unconstitutional laws? I'll stay here with my guns, I will not comply.

Durant82
05-29-2013, 08:56 PM
If the day ever comes (which it never will) when the choice is either to give up your guns or go all out "from my cold, dead hands", we'll see just how non-pussified gun lovers really are.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-29-2013, 09:20 PM
If the day ever comes (which it never will) when the choice is either to give up your guns or go all out "from my cold, dead hands", we'll see just how non-pussified gun lovers really are.

The best was when that knuckle dragging kike mingus said that if he was in the Aurora movie theatre he woulda shot James Holmes thinking it made him sound like a badass.

Th'Pusher
05-29-2013, 09:21 PM
Why should I move because some pussy liberals are trying to pass unconstitutional laws? I'll stay here with my guns, I will not comply.
SCOTUS will decide whether or not these laws are unconstitutional. In the meantime, move or stfu.

ElNono
05-29-2013, 09:23 PM
If you feel your rights are being violated and you feel strongly enough about this, hire a lawyer and sue...

TSA
05-29-2013, 09:26 PM
SCOTUS will decide whether or not these laws are unconstitutional. In the meantime, move or stfu.
Before anything reaches SCOTUS, how about avoiding my threads, since you don't care so much.

TSA
05-29-2013, 09:29 PM
If you feel your rights are being violated and you feel strongly enough about this, hire a lawyer and sue...
There will be plenty of lawsuits coming if these pass, wonderful waste of tax payers money.

Th'Pusher
05-29-2013, 09:29 PM
Before anything reaches SCOTUS, how about avoiding my threads, since you don't care so much.

It's more fun to point to the irony of you calling liberals pussies all the while shitting your pant and whining like the internet pussy you are.

ElNono
05-29-2013, 09:31 PM
There will be plenty of lawsuits coming if these pass, wonderful waste of tax payers money.

Agreed... but some of this has to do with that... testing what the boundaries are.

TSA
05-29-2013, 09:42 PM
It's more fun to point to the irony of you calling liberals pussies all the while shitting your pant and whining like the internet pussy you are.

Since when does sharing and discussing issues equal whining? All you do is follow me around and bitch about whining, do you understand the definition of whining, or are you not too "inteligent"?

TSA
05-29-2013, 09:47 PM
Agreed... but some of this has to do with that... testing what the boundaries are.

I hope these boundaries they are testing results in these asshats losing their elected positions, much like what is happening n Colorado. Problem here in CA is the influx of illegal aliens who appreciate the Democrats free handouts, and continue to vote these people in.

scroteface
05-29-2013, 10:08 PM
There are going to be nuremberg trials for all marxist conspirators once shit hits the fan, you can believe that. They just sent ricin to Bloomberg, I'm sure that's just the warning shot.

Blake
05-29-2013, 10:43 PM
... do you understand the definition of whining, or are you not too "inteligent"?

whine

verb (used without object)

to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whine

:cry I may soon be a felon :cry

:cry :cry :cry

ElNono
05-29-2013, 11:53 PM
I hope these boundaries they are testing results in these asshats losing their elected positions, much like what is happening n Colorado. Problem here in CA is the influx of illegal aliens who appreciate the Democrats free handouts, and continue to vote these people in.

Illegal aliens don't vote. The biggest problem you seem to be having is adjusting to the reality that in California, your voice is a minority and it keeps on shrinking...

As I told you a long time ago, you should probably move if you want to keep your hobby. Or well, lose the hobby.

Blake
05-30-2013, 12:05 AM
Problem here in CA is the influx of illegal aliens who appreciate the Democrats free handouts, and continue to vote these people in.

Illegal aliens don't vote.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ElNono
05-30-2013, 12:15 AM
:lol I always find the "massive voter fraud" claims pretty hilarious, tbh...

This is a state that had a Republican governor (Arnold) up to not that long ago (2010, IIRC). So, you know, either beaners vote red team too, or red team didn't hand out tacos with their latest message.

In California particularly, the last congressional election was won by the blue team with 60% of the votes.

TSA
05-30-2013, 12:21 AM
Illegal aliens don't vote. The biggest problem you seem to be having is adjusting to the reality that in California, your voice is a minority and it keeps on shrinking...

As I told you a long time ago, you should probably move if you want to keep your hobby. Or well, lose the hobby.
Was speaking in terms of the upcoming amnesty and lumped the already legal handout takers in with them, should have clarified. It's only getting worse here.

TSA
05-30-2013, 12:30 AM
:cry I may soon be a felon :cry

:cry :cry :cry
Sorry, that isn't whining in the least bit, just stating what could happen if these pass. At least you'll sleep well tonight thinking you've claimed an internet point.

Funny that you and the few other gun fearing folk here are not even addressing the issue anymore as it becomes more and more clear that I was right all along, they are trying to disarm the population, little by little, state by state. Did you even read what passed the Senate today in California Blake? Do you understand the ramifications this will have on law abiding citizens if passed? Are you okay with your government doing this? What good will come of these laws? Try answering the questions truthfully and forget for a moment that it is me asking you these questions.

ElNono
05-30-2013, 12:36 AM
Was speaking in terms of the upcoming amnesty and lumped the already legal handout takers in with them, should have clarified. It's only getting worse here.

The demographics changed a while ago. The key is adapt or become irrelevant.

TSA
05-30-2013, 12:49 AM
The demographics changed a while ago. The key is adapt or become irrelevant.Adapt or become irrelevant? If that is the mindset of this country then we are fucked beyond belief. I refuse to adapt to the culture of freeloading off the government while doing nothing to contribute to society. This is what makes me look at liberals with such disdain. I don't care much for conservatives either but at least they are willing to work. Getting off topic here a bit, back to guns.

Right when ammo was starting to show back up on shelves here in CA this shit happens. Gonna be another panicked buying frenzy again. Looks like I'll be offloading a few thousand rounds for a hefty chunk of change.

ElNono
05-30-2013, 12:58 AM
Adapt or become irrelevant? If that is the mindset of this country then we are fucked beyond belief. I refuse to adapt to the culture of freeloading off the government while doing nothing to contribute to society. This is what makes me look at liberals with such disdain. I don't care much for conservatives either but at least they are willing to work. Getting off topic here a bit, back to guns.

The "welfare queens" meme wasn't true back in Ronnie days, and it still isn't true today. There might be some isolated cases of fraud, but largely what we're seeing is a lot of people that work really hard, and still can't make ends meet. That isn't "freeloading off the government", it's actually having a state that's present in time of crisis (especially when the unemployment rate is hovering on double-digits). Plus the state has a surplus, so what better than use it to help the people of California?

Right when ammo was starting to show back up on shelves here in CA this shit happens. Gonna be another panicked buying frenzy again. Looks like I'll be offloading a few thousand rounds for a hefty chunk of change.

Go get the suckers...

Blake
05-30-2013, 01:04 AM
Sorry, that isn't whining in the least bit, just stating what could happen if these pass. At least you'll sleep well tonight thinking you've claimed an internet point.

It couldn't fit the definition of whining I posted any better. Sorry you aren't intelligent enough to understand that.

Funny that you and the few other gun fearing folk here are not even addressing the issue anymore as it becomes more and more clear that I was right all along, they are trying to disarm the population, little by little, state by state. Did you even read what passed the Senate today in California Blake? Do you understand the ramifications this will have on law abiding citizens if passed? Are you okay with your government doing this? What good will come of these laws? Try answering the questions truthfully and forget for a moment that it is me asking you these questions.

you keep claiming I fear guns, so you're being a disingenuous, unintelligent dumbfuck right off the bat.

To answer all your questions at once: I haven't read any of what's happened and no, I don't give a shit if they take your guns away.

Now you answer truthfully: Why should I give a shit about your guns being taken away?

TSA
05-30-2013, 01:27 AM
The "welfare queens" meme wasn't true back in Ronnie days, and it still isn't true today. There might be some isolated cases of fraud, but largely what we're seeing is a lot of people that work really hard, and still can't make ends meet. That isn't "freeloading off the government", it's actually having a state that's present in time of crisis (especially when the unemployment rate is hovering on double-digits). Plus the state has a surplus, so what better than use it to help the people of California?
I found an article for boutons about a week ago that laid out how much welfare fraud was costing tax payers, somewhere in the tens of billions if I recall so it is a problem.

Go get the suckers...its amazing something I paid 20 cents a round for will sell for a dollar. I'll prob make out better on the ammo I've been buying in bulk then the guns I sold.

TSA
05-30-2013, 01:32 AM
It couldn't fit the definition of whining I posted any better. Sorry you aren't intelligent enough to understand that.No point in arguing this if that's what you think.

you keep claiming I fear guns, so you're being a disingenuous, unintelligent dumbfuck right off the bat.

To answer all your questions at once: I haven't read any of what's happened and no, I don't give a shit if they take your guns away.

Now you answer truthfully: Why should I give a shit about your guns being taken away?Once you read the bills and understand them, I will answer your question. Until then, I see know point in continuing on with you.

Blake
05-30-2013, 08:04 AM
Once you read the bills and understand them, I will answer your question. Until then, I see know point in continuing on with you.

This is your soapbox, not mine. I'm giving you the opportunity to explain why average Joe like me should care about your guns.

But if all you're going to do is whine and then pussy out when asked a question, then so be it.

I'll just lol when you start an "I'm now a felon" thread from jail.

RandomGuy
05-30-2013, 09:00 AM
RandomGuy you lie. I fail to see how these pussy liberals used a shred of intellect when passing these bills. The Boy Scout out shooting his Ruger 10/22 would be considered a felon for now having an assault weapon. What a fucking joke. I might as well go full auto with my AR15's if they are going to be considered illegal in their current form. Time for all you gun fearing pussy liberals to move to CA. We welcome the Fuzzys and Blakes with open arms.

Th'Pusher is not Randomguy, FWIW. The sock puppet thing is not my schtick.

RandomGuy
05-30-2013, 09:03 AM

There are perfectly constitutional limits to free speech, religion, guns, and property ownership. You do understand this, yes?

RandomGuy
05-30-2013, 09:06 AM
its amazing something I paid 20 cents a round for will sell for a dollar. I'll prob make out better on the ammo I've been buying in bulk then the guns I sold.

Supply and demand. Whats funny is that people like you are collectively, stupidly, freaking out. Ammo sales are through the roof, and manufacturers can't keep up.

TSA
05-30-2013, 09:41 AM
This is your soapbox, not mine. I'm giving you the opportunity to explain why average Joe like me should care about your guns.

Being that you are American I assumed you cared about the Bill of Rights, guess I was wrong.

RandomGuy
05-30-2013, 09:43 AM
Being that you are American I assumed you cared about the Bill of Rights, guess I was wrong.

Quite frankly, I think the Constitution is badly in need of being re-written, and the second amendment is one of the things that needs to go, IMO.

Necessary for a agrarian frontier country with a shitty standing army, not quite so necessary for a modern urban country with the most powerful miliatry in the world.

TSA
05-30-2013, 09:44 AM
There are perfectly constitutional limits to free speech, religion, guns, and property ownership. You do understand this, yes?
If the bills that passed the Senate do make it to law it will make nearly every gun in common use illegal in a generation, how is that constitutional?

TSA
05-30-2013, 09:46 AM
Supply and demand. Whats funny is that people like you are collectively, stupidly, freaking out. Ammo sales are through the roof, and manufacturers can't keep up.

How am I freaking out when I'm the one cashing in on those freaking out? I've said it before, I've already made nearly $6,500 flipping my guns.

TSA
05-30-2013, 09:48 AM
Quite frankly, I think the Constitution is badly in need of being re-written, and the second amendment is one of the things that needs to go, IMO.

Necessary for a agrarian frontier country with a shitty standing army, not quite so necessary for a modern urban country with the most powerful miliatry in the world.
This military you speak of does nothing to protect it's citizens from the all too common criminal. And don't give the bullshit line of the police are paid to protect me, that's been shot down in court.

ElNono
05-30-2013, 09:57 AM
I found an article for boutons about a week ago that laid out how much welfare fraud was costing tax payers, somewhere in the tens of billions if I recall so it is a problem.

Nobody is saying welfare fraud isn't a problem, but the scope is greatly exaggerated. Plus the solution to welfare fraud is to investigate and prosecute welfare fraud, not just do away with welfare entirely.

Blake
05-30-2013, 01:45 PM

No true Scotsman! I love that one.

RandomGuy
05-30-2013, 02:27 PM
If the bills that passed the Senate do make it to law it will make nearly every gun in common use illegal in a generation, how is that constitutional?

Probably wouldn't be, to my understanding, practicality aside.

I noticed you didn't answer my question, though.

You understand there are perfectly constitutional limits to free speech, religion, guns, and property ownership, right?

RandomGuy
05-30-2013, 02:36 PM
This military you speak of does nothing to protect it's citizens from the all too common criminal. And don't give the bullshit line of the police are paid to protect me, that's been shot down in court.

We have police to arrest and deal with criminals.

I just don't see the benefits as justifying the overall costs of making it a "right".

Not against gun ownership per se. If you want a gun, then you should have training, and have the possession of that gun very tightly regulated, just like we tightly regulate the operation of motor vehicles.

They are tools, not rights, IMO.

TeyshaBlue
05-30-2013, 02:38 PM
We have police to arrest and deal with criminals.

I just don't see the benefits as justifying the overall costs of making it a "right".

Not against gun ownership per se. If you want a gun, then you should have training, and have the possession of that gun very tightly regulated, just like we tightly regulate the operation of motor vehicles.

They are tools, not rights, IMO.

Well, we regulate the operation of motor vehicles. Not so sure about the tightly part.

TSA
05-30-2013, 02:45 PM
Probably wouldn't be, to my understanding, practicality aside.

I noticed you didn't answer my question, though.

You understand there are perfectly constitutional limits to free speech, religion, guns, and property ownership, right?Of course, and this isn't one of them.

TSA
05-30-2013, 03:05 PM
We have police to arrest and deal with criminals.Police deal with the crime after it is committed.

I just don't see the benefits as justifying the overall costs of making it a "right".Fair enough, but it is a right, and making it not so does nothing to criminals.

They are tools, not rights, IMO.I agree on tighter regulations, but how many deaths does our tightly regulated operation of motor vehicles cause per year?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-30-2013, 04:12 PM

I've been accused of being you. I don't know wtf someone would think that but there it is.

TeyshaBlue
05-30-2013, 04:13 PM
I've been accused of being you. I don't know wtf someone would think that but there it is.

I'm pretty sure you're either Yoni, or Parker.:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
05-30-2013, 04:15 PM
I was hoping for jack

God Bless tbh

TeyshaBlue
05-30-2013, 04:16 PM
I was hoping for jack

God Bless tbh

:lmao

TSA
05-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Sorry about the confusion, was not saying you were th'pusher. I was referring to what you said in the liberals are pussies thread. He just happened to be the pussy that posted right before me, FWIW.

TSA
05-31-2013, 09:58 AM
Went out yesterday and did my first panic buy! Ruger SR9c. Now the long 10 day wait.

Th'Pusher
05-31-2013, 10:09 AM
Went out yesterday and did my first panic buy! Ruger SR9c. Now the long 10 day wait.
Solid investment I'm sure. Just like that house you bought that is now completely underwater.

clambake
05-31-2013, 10:20 AM
Went out yesterday and did my first panic buy! Ruger SR9c.

this kid is full of panic.

TSA
05-31-2013, 10:43 AM
Solid investment I'm sure. Just like that house you bought that is now completely underwater.

You realize I've done quite well buying and selling firearms, why would you assume I didn't make a solid investment yesterday? And :lol at your assessment of my house. Bank owned house that peaked at $650,000 that I got for $335,000 around 3 years ago. Currently valued at $425,000. North San Diego housing market is strong right now, sorry to hear where you are living is underwater. You done looking foolish?

TSA
05-31-2013, 10:44 AM
this kid is full of panic.Girlfriend wanted a 9mm

clambake
05-31-2013, 10:49 AM
Girlfriend wanted a 9mm

so.....you bought a gun in your name and you're giving it to your girlfriend?

TSA
05-31-2013, 11:11 AM
so.....you bought a gun in your name and you're giving it to your girlfriend?Nah. She lives with me and wanted one to shoot at the range. Still my gun. Do you think it is illegal to shoot someone else's gun?

clambake
05-31-2013, 11:12 AM
sometimes, yes.

TSA
05-31-2013, 11:18 AM
sometimes, yes.

Care to explain? Sounds like you were trying to catch me on something and failed miserably.

clambake
05-31-2013, 11:22 AM
really? captain paranoia doesn't know?

TSA
05-31-2013, 11:40 AM
really? captain paranoia doesn't know?You were the one implying I did something illegal, explain yourself.

clambake
05-31-2013, 01:04 PM
you're the one that brought up legality, not me.

clambake
05-31-2013, 01:06 PM
Do you think it is illegal to shoot someone else's gun?

see.

you brought it up.

TSA
05-31-2013, 02:00 PM
Do you have a point to make chumplite?

clambake
05-31-2013, 02:03 PM
you don't already have a 9?

TSA
05-31-2013, 02:05 PM
No. Handguns were all in .45 .40 and .22
Traded in the .22 yesterday though.

clambake
05-31-2013, 02:08 PM
what, she don't like the 40?

clambake
05-31-2013, 02:09 PM
spoiled brat. you shoulda bought a .380 instead.

tell her its a girl 9.

TSA
05-31-2013, 03:09 PM
actually went to get the sig p238 in .380 but it was gone by the time I got there.

clambake
05-31-2013, 03:12 PM
p238 rainbow?

TSA
05-31-2013, 03:38 PM
Equinox, to match my 229.