PDA

View Full Version : Manu firmly a member of the CoP...

Spursfanfromafar
05-30-2013, 12:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obvz2qhky40

lefty
05-30-2013, 12:34 AM
:lmao

100%duncan
05-30-2013, 12:39 AM

SpurSwag
05-30-2013, 12:53 AM
Tony Parker is definitely a Spurs type player, for god sake he potentially cheats one time and he is no longer a spurs type player. Who knows the circumstances behind him doing that? All i know is when he easily could have bolted to NY or somewhere else, he has shown his loyalty and stayed here. He promised Tim he would get him back to the finals, and he did it by working hard and improving his game drastically. The dude is maybe the toughest player to ever play for the Spurs and gives us his all all the time.

SpurSwag
05-30-2013, 01:10 AM
Have never seen a more ass backwards post. You're saying there are certain circumstances in which it might be even somewhat acceptable to fuck someone's wife, when you are married yourself... much less a fucking teammate of yours?

Two, you are acting like he carried Tim Duncan back to the finals. Newsflash, Duncan is still the best player on this team.

Three, Parker is not tough at all. Dude has come up miniscule in some of the biggest moments in his career.

I'm not saying what he did is right, don't put words in my mouth. i'm saying who knows what the circumstances are. Was it ever even confirmed he cheated? I just remember him getting caught with sexting. Second, Tony carried us all season, even Tim acknowledged he's been riding Tony's coattails. Tim is my favorite player of all time, but even I know that this team is at its best when Tony is clicking on all cylinders. Most of all, you're an idiot for not recognizing Parker's toughness. Dude gets thrown to the floor so often and gets right back, and even when he gets injured he either plays through it or gets back on the court as soon as possible. I can't count the amount of times he has beaten the initial time table for his injuries. Tony is just as much a part of the big 3 as the others.

jon123spurs
05-30-2013, 01:28 AM
I don't know why that dumb ass was even interviewing them. She couldn't even get the icemans name right. What a disgrace of a analyst. Plus she doesn't even interview coach pop I mean Come On!

Dro210
05-30-2013, 01:36 AM
Nice... cool that it got caught on camera

SouthernFried
05-30-2013, 03:02 AM
I don't know who that reporter was, but she was terrible throughout that series. The definition of lack of personality.

mudyez
05-30-2013, 06:05 AM
learned a new word: Sexting

Thanks!

racm
05-30-2013, 06:08 AM
http://elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/elite-daily-parker-ginobili.jpg

http://bucket1.clanacion.com.ar/anexos/fotos/49/juegos-olimpicos-1570049w300.jpg

http://www.ole.com.ar/basquet/Mira-Ginobili-Parker-agonico-Tony_OLEVID20121102_0002_6.jpg

Ayyyyy.....

SA210
05-30-2013, 06:16 AM
:lmao Manu's reaction. The unselfish teammate. Maybe Tony will pass to him now lol

Mal
05-30-2013, 06:18 AM

benefactor
05-30-2013, 06:47 AM
:lmao Manu's reaction. The unselfish teammate. Maybe Tony will pass to him now lol
He always passes to him...he just waits until he dribbles out the shot clock first.

spursfan09
05-30-2013, 07:03 AM
:lol

romain.star
05-30-2013, 07:24 AM
I'm not saying what he did is right, don't put words in my mouth. i'm saying who knows what the circumstances are. Was it ever even confirmed he cheated? I just remember him getting caught with sexting. Second, Tony carried us all season, even Tim acknowledged he's been riding Tony's coattails. Tim is my favorite player of all time, but even I know that this team is at its best when Tony is clicking on all cylinders. Most of all, you're an idiot for not recognizing Parker's toughness. Dude gets thrown to the floor so often and gets right back, and even when he gets injured he either plays through it or gets back on the court as soon as possible. I can't count the amount of times he has beaten the initial time table for his injuries. Tony is just as much a part of the big 3 as the others.

I think you should not waste your time with this dude