PDA

View Full Version : Fat women..

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2013, 02:02 AM
I have never fucked, or even hooked up with a chubby female, tbh..

I have been pursued by chubby girls countless times, but I have always passed, even when I didn't have other options, tbh..I'm not one of the many niggas that considers any pussy to be viable, tbh..

What does it feel like to hook up with a chubby ho, tbh?:lol..I can't imagine it would be pleasant grabbing and touching chunks of fat flesh, tbh..I'm sure there are some married dudes here that had their wives let themselves go, tbh..

Some examples of my interpretation of "chubby/fat":

http://notontheguestlist.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/chrlotte.jpg

http://f0.pepst.com/c/A6EB78/339965/ssc3/home/005/america.ferrera.the.beautiful/albums/america_fer.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 02:06 AM

I have been pursued by chubby girls countless times, but I have always passed, even when I didn't have other options, tbh..I'm not one of the many niggas that considers any pussy to be viable, tbh..

What does it feel like to hook up with a chubby ho, tbh?:lol..I can't imagine it would be pleasant grabbing and touching chunks of fat flesh, tbh..I'm sure there are some married dudes here that had their wives let themselves go, tbh..

http://f0.pepst.com/c/A6EB78/339965/ssc3/home/005/america.ferrera.the.beautiful/albums/america_fer.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Chubby women are extremely insecure, they rarely get attention and therefor almost rarely get laid. They would never dare to approach a good looking guy or even expect a decent looking guy to give them attention. So it says alot that they would actually have the confidence to pursue you in real life. What I'm getting at is, exactly how big of an ugly faggot are you in real life?

Avante
05-30-2013, 02:08 AM
You make damn sure you marry an athlete. Someone who has a phobia about getting out of shape, actually to the point of that obsession with staying in shape sometimes becoming a hassle.

Would never get a hard on with a fat women, couldn't even talk it into getting hard.

Yes yes yes, some really sweet, nice, cool, intelligent, fun, talented fat women, sexy....nope~~~~~~~~~

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2013, 02:17 AM
Chubby women are extremely insecure, they rarely get attention and therefor almost rarely get laid. They would never dare to approach a good looking guy or even expect a decent looking guy to give them attention. So it says alot that they would actually have the confidence to pursue you in real life. What I'm getting at is, exactly how big of an ugly faggot are you in real life?

It's actually the complete opposite for chubby girls that hang out with/go out with good looking girls, tbh..

I have many boys that fuck the insecure fat girls that run with quality females, most of my boys have money or look decent enough..anyways, they all say it's worth it and that fat girls are general solid in bed, but still :-s..

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 02:25 AM
It's actually the complete opposite for chubby girls that hang out with/go out with good looking girls, tbh..

I have many boys that fuck the insecure fat girls that run with quality females, most of my boys have money or look decent enough..anyways, they all say it's worth it and that fat girls are general solid in bed, but still :-s..

I only have 1 experience wit ha girl that was amazingly busty but used to be overweight. Shit got weird man...she would bring me food during study nights and ask me to fuck her raw. I refused....she said she was allergic to condoms.

I just got nervous bout fucking her raw....she also told me she had only been with 1 guy before but she had Plan B at her house so I had nothing to worry bout. Ironically, after I ignored her things got weird and I found out she's my current girlfriends best friends good friend (if that makes sense).

She warned her that I'm a player...but really, I just like to do the sex

CavsSuperFan
05-30-2013, 09:34 AM
If any of you youngin's ever have the privilege of dating an overweight, maybe unattractive woman…Treat her like a queen…Take her to nice places…Send her flowers…Communicate that she is the most beautiful lady you have ever known…You will experience heavenly bliss for the rest of your life…

Marry the hot cheerleader, the girl with the perfect body, the girl that turns heads where ever you go…You will spend the rest of your life listening to complaining…WAH my car is three years old…WAH our house is smaller than our friends…WAH why cant you get a better job so I can spend more money…WAH On your way home from working 16 hours pick up something for dinner, I spent the day at the spa getting my nails done, massage, bikini wax…I need to look good at the pool, I don’t have time to cook…Pure Hell…After a few years You will pray that you die in your sleep…

Rogue
05-30-2013, 09:54 AM
i never fck any bitch because im a lifelong celibate. you can give me something of SJ quality and i can still abstain from sex because i'd find it too awesome to be fucked, it would feel like a crime to me to fuck something like that tbh.

fat bitches have no sins though. you can be a cool guy and dont fuck them but you don't need to make acerbic jokes about them just to express your depreciation of them imho

703 Spurz
05-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Pussy is pussy my friend. Hit it and split it.

TDMVPDPOY
05-30-2013, 12:44 PM
is hho calling out the morbid girls on this site?

bus driver
05-30-2013, 01:02 PM
.I can't imagine it would be pleasant grabbing and touching chunks of fat flesh, ]
its actually great, cause it like the girls has titties all over her body

cute_spursfan
05-30-2013, 01:04 PM
well... from what I see, fat white chicks usually get treated like royalty by self loathing black men...so, they don't mind not being courted by in-shape men. idunno.

lebomb
05-30-2013, 01:59 PM

Why tha fuck do you type tbh all the time..........thats all I care about.

lebomb
05-30-2013, 02:00 PM
You make damn sure you marry an athlete. Someone who has a phobia about getting out of shape, actually to the point of that obsession with staying in shape sometimes becoming a hassle.

Would never get a hard on with a fat women, couldn't even talk it into getting hard.

Yes yes yes, some really sweet, nice, cool, intelligent, fun, talented fat women, sexy....nope~~~~~~~~~

Funny you bring this up.........my g/f was an all city VB player and is over the top into fitness. I always liked THICK girls till I met her. Now Im all about athletic womenz. They are super damn sexy.

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 02:04 PM
quality over quantity

there are some cute chubby chicks though

CosmicCowboy
05-30-2013, 03:56 PM
its actually great, cause it like the girls has titties all over her body

:lmao:lmao:lmao

baseline bum
05-30-2013, 04:01 PM
I don't think girl in the second pic is bad at all.

benefactor
05-30-2013, 04:22 PM
Nothing wrong with a little softness. As long as the nipples aren't pointing down at the earth it's all good.

AmericanPsycho
05-30-2013, 04:35 PM
I've done a few and the sex was great. Best head ever!!

Huey Freeman
05-30-2013, 05:52 PM

This shit is 100% false in some places tbh. Here in Fort Worth cubby women seem to be goddesses lol.

Huey Freeman
05-30-2013, 05:55 PM
well... from what I see, fat white chicks usually get treated like royalty by self loathing black men...so, they don't mind not being courted by in-shape men. idunno.

Unfortunately this is a true statement.

SupremeGuy
05-30-2013, 06:01 PM
You've never nailed a fat chick? I find that hard to believe. Then again, I guess that depends on just how big of a slut you are. lol

Suspect
05-30-2013, 06:15 PM

^This

Being a tall black man, I constantly get hit on by fat girls more so than non-fat girls....but then again this is San Antonio.

Suspect
05-30-2013, 06:18 PM
I think its the other way around. Fat white girls take care of the nigga, the nigga just lays the pipe and pretends to love her tbh

DeadlyDynasty
05-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Obese people should be killed, and fed to poor people

Trill Clinton
05-30-2013, 06:32 PM
oops

Trill Clinton
05-30-2013, 06:32 PM
I think its the other way around. Fat white girls take care of the nigga, the nigga just lays the pipe and pretends to love her tbh

this. black men for the most part are hard on hoes. we don't really give them our hearts until we get all the fun n games out our system, round 35-40. i already told my girl she gotta accept that her man is highly favored around these parts and i'm gonna occasionally dabble in some new pussy.

crc21209
05-30-2013, 06:59 PM
Nothing wrong with a little softness. As long as the nipples aren't pointing down at the earth it's all good.

:lol

AussieFanKurt
05-30-2013, 07:06 PM
Never been with someone fat. Isn't there some theory that big girls give more in bed since they aren't hot like normal chick or whatever and as a result work harder

Rogue
05-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Obese people should be killed, and fed to poor people
disagree on this one tbh. in the modern society affluent people are often in great shapes, while most fat people belong in the lower 1/3 of social class. they don't have the luxury to care too much about their diet, they decide what to eat based on price rather than nutrition. only the middle-class or above can stick to a healthy diet and stay in good shape imho

DeadlyDynasty
05-30-2013, 07:21 PM
disagree on this one tbh. in the modern society affluent people are often in great shapes, while most fat people belong in the lower 1/3 of social class. they don't have the luxury to care too much about their diet, they decide what to eat based on price rather than nutrition. only the middle-class or above can stick to a healthy diet and stay in good shape imho
Sure, the quality of food is not as great if you're poor, but the amount you eat is under your control.

xtremesteven33
05-30-2013, 07:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX2zU2g_oj0

McGusto55
07-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Best dome....Fat chicks do more....