PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: What will Mark Jackson do without Mike Malone? (if he leaves)

naico
05-30-2013, 07:32 AM
...GS is screwed if that happens tbh.

:lol:lol

Pelicans78
05-30-2013, 07:46 AM
Probably the same thing that Monty Williams did after Malone left him and the Pelicans. Sucked ass.

Dex
05-30-2013, 10:42 AM
He'll pray that God will deliver him another actual coach.

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 01:45 PM
How hard is it to coach a team like GS honestly... Run, Shoot.. game plan.

KaiRMD1
05-30-2013, 04:21 PM
Send his wife

DMC
05-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Don't know, but Curry don't give a shit, he's going for chuck city.

KL2
05-30-2013, 04:43 PM
I remember during one of the OT games when it came down to the final seconds of the game Mark Jackson just stood back and didn't say a single word to his players, instead Malone was the one drawing up the final play.

Seems like Jackson is just riding the guy's coattails, while Jackson is getting the credit. You don't let your assistant coach draw up shit in the final seconds of a playoff game unless you don't know wtf is going on.

naico
05-30-2013, 06:36 PM
I remember during one of the OT games when it came down to the final seconds of the game Mark Jackson just stood back and didn't say a single word to his players, instead Malone was the one drawing up the final play.

Seems like Jackson is just riding the guy's coattails, while Jackson is getting the credit. You don't let your assistant coach draw up shit in the final seconds of a playoff game unless you don't know wtf is going on.

Exactly. It was like that every game. Pretty clear who the real coach was.

fevertrees
05-30-2013, 06:43 PM

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii76/H3AT23/LeBrongif.gif