PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been dumped?

I. Hustle
05-30-2013, 12:00 PM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/crime/article/Police-NM-driver-drove-drunk-while-having-sex-4556881.php

Drachen
05-30-2013, 12:05 PM
When I was 19, I did exactly this without the crash or any of the bad stuff (though I wouldn't say I was drunk, but I had been drinking).

Damn I loved my Ramcharger.

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 01:34 PM
he hit it and quit it

Avante
05-30-2013, 01:44 PM
Not dumped but....

I was at the Kit Kat Klub in Kowloon (across the bay from Hong Kong) sharing a table with a tall (for the Chinese) Chinese girl named Nancy (yeah right) I was buying her drinks (water) and we were working out a deal that mamasan would approve of. Nancy kept getting up and leaving for five minutes at a time, said she had this to do and that. Then she left and I got up to take a leak, heading back to the John I saw her with another guy, she was working both of us. This really hurt, she had told me..."I love you no shit"...I was crushed.

I. Hustle
05-30-2013, 01:46 PM
Not dumped but....

I was at the Kit Kat Klub in Kowloon (across the bay from Hong Kong) sharing a table with a tall (for the Chinese) Chinese girl named Nancy (yeah right) I was buying her drinks (water) and we were working out a deal that mamasan would approve of. Nancy kept getting up and leaving for five minutes at a time, said she had this to do and that. Then she left and I got up to take a leak, heading back to the John I saw her with another guy, she was working both of us. This really hurt, she had told me..."I love you no shit"...I was crushed.

Was this before or after she infested you with herpes and crabs?

I. Hustle
05-30-2013, 01:47 PM
I've kicked a chick out of bed before and told her to head home but this guy didn't even bother taking her to his place or letting her get dressed. You can't get any more alpha than that.

Avante
05-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Was this before or after she infested you with herpes and crabs?

Spoken like a true....never been there done that. These girls are professionals

johnsmith
05-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Spoken like a true....never been there done that. These girls are professionals

Avante, what do you think about the Spurs sweep of Memphis?

I. Hustle
05-30-2013, 01:53 PM
Spoken like a true....never been there done that.

I haz a sad. When you're right you're right. I have never been with a Hong Kong tranny that gave me herpes and crabs. I guess you can say that I have never really lived. Is it weird that I am not sad knowing that I will never suck on a boob while holding the boob owner's cawk at the same time? I'll never be able to measure up to you Avante.

Avante
05-30-2013, 01:56 PM
I haz a sad. When you're right you're right. I have never been with a Hong Kong tranny that gave me herpes and crabs. I guess you can say that I have never really lived. Is it weird that I am not sad knowing that I will never suck on a boob while holding the boob owner's cawk at the same time? I'll never be able to measure up to you Avante.

Why the fantasy bit? Those girls are out of business if they aren't clean, they also want that repeat business. You stand a far better chance getting that shit and the clap from some amateur at some shit kcker bar in west Texas.

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 02:01 PM
now that's what i call a hit and run

I. Hustle
05-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Why the fantasy bit? Those girls are out of business if they aren't clean, they also want that repeat business. You stand a far better chance getting that shit and crabs from some amateur at some shit kcker bar in west Texas.

So you only messed around with clean trannies? Ok got it. I didn't know you were so classy.

jeebus
05-30-2013, 02:40 PM
lol striking out with a juicy

Avante
05-30-2013, 02:45 PM
So you only messed around with clean trannies? Ok got it. I didn't know you were so classy.

What are you 14?

I. Hustle
06-03-2013, 08:14 AM
What are you 14?

inches? good guess but I don't think I would want to be that big. Things would just be uncomfortable for the wifey. I don't think I am too thrilled with you wondering how big I am.

lebomb
06-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Yes, my g/f before the one I had now broke up with me. She called back about 2mo. later and we gave it another try. She dumped me a second time. Truth be told.......it didnt even bother me.

The Reckoning
06-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Yes, my g/f before the one I had now broke up with me. She called back about 2mo. later and we gave it another try. She dumped me a second time. Truth be told.......it didnt even bother me.

they will ALWAYS call back 2 months later. that's your chance to say "nope, sorry i've moved on" and smuggly hang up the phone. great feeling imo.

lebomb
06-03-2013, 09:33 AM
they will ALWAYS call back 2 months later. that's your chance to say "nope, sorry i've moved on" and smuggly hang up the phone. great feeling imo.

No shit!! I would have except she was curvy with big tits and big ol ass. I had to hit it a second time. It was worth it.

Spur|n|Austin
06-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Well that's one way to get rid of a woman.

I've had this experience minus the crash while I was in college, IN A MAXIMA. Not really sure how I pulled that one off, but it was definitely a good memory.

To answer the question, no I've never been dumped.