PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Bold Me

Pages : [1] 2

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 01:43 PM
I have proven my laker fandom. I believe its time.....

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 02:11 PM
you ever sucked dick for cocaine?

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 02:12 PM
you ever sucked dick for cocaine?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0SWl0hRdg4A/Rpz5uKN3smI/AAAAAAAABgo/pn4U8GnBYCc/s400/Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

spurraider21
05-30-2013, 02:13 PM
at least the amateur prefix was spot on

Joyrider
05-30-2013, 02:13 PM
Blow me.

Calispursfan11
05-30-2013, 02:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBV38QlmayU

jeebus
05-30-2013, 02:30 PM
post some pictures of cock and you'll get bolded in no time

Leon Black
05-30-2013, 02:31 PM
Whitemamba deserves to be bolded. Mah nigga 41 Shoot em up approves this message

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 02:40 PM

:lmao

DMC
05-30-2013, 04:29 PM
Whitemamba deserves to be bolded. Mah nigga 41 Shoot em up approves this message

So embarrassed about your endorsement you have to do it under an alias. That resonates with me.

Reck
05-30-2013, 04:38 PM
post some pictures of cock and you'll get bolded in no time

:lol

OP will you be ok with a pink bolding?

HI-FI
05-30-2013, 04:49 PM
i always thought it would be cool to be bolded but then I saw how niggas like TDMVPDPOY got banished for dropping truth bombs. There's also quite a few BNSF who act like they are part of Lenin's inner elite, pretty gay if you ask me. Nothing wrong with being a GNSF, you get less respect but also aren't held to any bs standard.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Only true Lakers fans on this site are 21_Blessings, Medvedenko (still a huge faggot though), and Sportscamper

apalisoc_9
05-30-2013, 05:09 PM

You're too much of a kobe fan to be considered a real laker fan tbh. I could be wrong, but you're probably one of those phaggots who thinks kobe > Kareem, Magic, Shaq..

Reck
05-30-2013, 05:10 PM
Only true Lakers fans on this site are 21_Blessings, Medvedenko (still a huge faggot though), and Sportscamper

And Venti, no?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2013, 05:12 PM
And Venti, no?

I was going by which Lakers fans had a join date prior to the Gasol trade. Those are the only three :lol

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 05:25 PM
I was going by which Lakers fans had a join date prior to the Gasol trade. Those are the only three :lol

tbh, born N raised in southern cal

midnightpulp
05-30-2013, 05:42 PM

There's some other old school ones like Adidas11 and LakerLanny who don't post here anymore. And of course who can forget "Dream on little man," who I think was a pre-Gasol trade signup.

benefactor
05-30-2013, 05:50 PM
There's some other old school ones like Adidas11 and LakerLanny who don't post here anymore. And of course who can forget "Dream on little man," who I think was a pre-Gasol trade signup.
There was also that one who got all butthurt and left after he got put in the cooker. I think he was pre-Gasol too. I forget the substance of the conversation though.

Reck
05-30-2013, 05:54 PM

Was Lakerlanny fake cool or what?

I've seen some of her posts at LG and she's not exactky shy calling out the Spurs all kinds of shit. Just saying.

midnightpulp
05-30-2013, 06:03 PM
Was Lakerlanny fake cool or what?

I've seen some of her posts at LG and she's not exactky shy calling out the Spurs all kinds of shit. Just saying.

I've lurked this board since its formation, and Lakerlanny was probably the first notable Lakers troll. At least that I can remember.

spurraider21
05-30-2013, 06:14 PM
i always thought it would be cool to be bolded but then I saw how niggas like TDMVPDPOY got banished for dropping truth bombs. There's also quite a few BNSF who act like they are part of Lenin's inner elite, pretty gay if you ask me. Nothing wrong with being a GNSF, you get less respect but also aren't held to any bs standard.

if you think tdmvpdpoy's posts are "truth bombs" i feel for you. and that doesn't have anything to do with his being banished. hater is known for calling out shit he doesn't like on the floor, has his constant crusade against hero-ball but he's still upstairs and bolded. tdmvpdpoy got banished because he would just spam his shitty grammar and shit takes to the point where 80% of the forum had him on ignore. heck, timvp himself picked the grizz to spank us in 6. being negative or dropping "truth bombs" doesn't do anything to your status on this site, in my limited experience on this forum

Heck, Rascal openly roots against the Spurs half the time, and SBM has been running that popsuckers thread for some time. drop all the "truth bombs" you want, doesn't mean shit.

thunderup
05-30-2013, 06:20 PM
:( bold me.

DeadlyDynasty
05-30-2013, 06:20 PM
The powers that be have been pretty liberal with the bolding this past year, so I like your chances

spurraider21
05-30-2013, 06:35 PM
The powers that be have been pretty liberal with the bolding this past year, so I like your chances

This. Was actually a bit shocked when I saw mine :lol.

but on another note I dig the Road House avatar

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 06:44 PM
I lurked around spurs talk for a while but never registered till 2010... was on LG early 07 but stopped posting there for obvious reasons.

Trill Clinton
05-30-2013, 06:49 PM
naw you haven't put in enough work

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 06:55 PM
naw you haven't put in enough work

Rough year, you must have not been posting much this season.

midnightpulp
05-30-2013, 06:56 PM
WM is good people. I approve of his bolding.

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 07:00 PM

Define a true fan?

Clipper Nation
05-30-2013, 07:17 PM
Is there even a bold setting in place for Clipperfan? I'm pretty sure I've been the only reasonably-active actual Clipperfan on here :lol

Captivus
05-30-2013, 07:26 PM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9591/15100866.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/15100866.png/)

Reck
05-30-2013, 07:27 PM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9591/15100866.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/15100866.png/)

Worked for Ray tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
05-30-2013, 07:30 PM

guy in blue shirt standing next to girl....looks like that hero who had a mcds burger and saving those girls a few weeks ago

manufan10
05-30-2013, 07:30 PM

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/1374676.jpg

HI-FI
05-30-2013, 07:38 PM
if you think tdmvpdpoy's posts are "truth bombs" i feel for you. and that doesn't have anything to do with his being banished. hater is known for calling out shit he doesn't like on the floor, has his constant crusade against hero-ball but he's still upstairs and bolded. tdmvpdpoy got banished because he would just spam his shitty grammar and shit takes to the point where 80% of the forum had him on ignore. heck, timvp himself picked the grizz to spank us in 6. being negative or dropping "truth bombs" doesn't do anything to your status on this site, in my limited experience on this forum

Heck, Rascal openly roots against the Spurs half the time, and SBM has been running that popsuckers thread for some time. drop all the "truth bombs" you want, doesn't mean shit.

meh, it all comes down to timvp's personal feelings or moods. I notice you got bolded real fast, for what I'm not sure, but kudos nonetheless. TDMVPDPOY is a hilarious poster, not sure why so many hate his schtick. You can take the party line attitude towards him but he's an original voice on here. Look how many people say fkn clown or fkn wanker because of him. Even when he goes full retard, which is often, it's usually memorable.

BlackSwordsMan
05-30-2013, 07:39 PM
Lakersarethabesteva is my favorite laker poster ever and I believe he deserves to be bolded (whatever that means)

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 07:42 PM

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/1374676.jpg
:rollin

jeebus
05-30-2013, 07:47 PM

OP will you be ok with a pink bolding?
that's how fkla got his bolding tbh

agree with bolding whitemamba, he's good people

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 07:48 PM
i should have an OG spur from my previous account but you don't see me starting threads asking for it tbh

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 07:48 PM

no, i dont want to do anythin that faggot did tbh.

especially after this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeLVb2r13bc&feature=player_embedded

HI-FI
05-30-2013, 07:51 PM
WM is good people. I approve of his bolding.
i agree. i got nothing against whitemamba. sure he gargles Kobe kum on a daily basis but that's per par with that fanbase.

i could care less who people root for, i suppose as long as you can make or take a joke and not be a salty bitch, then you're alright. now Bynumite, that nigga gets bitchy as hell.

also Clipper Nation will probably get bolded. He's a good poster, though I realized recently that all his favorite players are the biggest floppers in the game:lol

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 07:58 PM
i agree. i got nothing against whitemamba. sure he gargles Kobe kum on a daily basis but that's per par with that fanbase.

i could care less who people root for, i suppose as long as you can make or take a joke and not be a salty bitch, then you're alright. now Bynumite, that nigga gets bitchy as hell.

also Clipper Nation will probably get bolded. He's a good poster, though I realized recently that all his favorite players are the biggest floppers in the game:lol

As a laker fan, we all respect and enjoy watching kobe.. as we have been for many years... cant get mad that we support the guy. I dont give a fuck about his tweets or his personal life, i just care about his ability to bring trophies to LA. thats all

Reck
05-30-2013, 07:58 PM

You ought to get bolded too my nigga.

What are the criteria to get bolded anyway? That silver mystix gaylord got bolded and he's one of the worse posters we have in the entire board.

I will also nominate myself for bolding.

#Whitemanba
#HI-FI
#Clipper Nation
#Shadowflames

Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6) timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) or whomever is in charge of bolding. Let this happen already.

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 07:59 PM
Is there even a bold setting in place for Clipperfan? I'm pretty sure I've been the only reasonably-active actual Clipperfan on here :lol

Hate to say this CN, although you have some shit takes from time to time, I would approve tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-30-2013, 08:08 PM

:lol Only 90% of them, tbh.... Duncan isn't a notable flopper :downspin:

Clipper Nation
05-30-2013, 08:10 PM
Hate to say this CN, although you have some shit takes from time to time, I would approve tbh.

Same for you, although you still haven't owned up yet :smokin

Rogue
05-30-2013, 08:21 PM
boldness is meaningless. spursfan with a post-count of 400 may have a black name just because he's been a member long enough, despite he probably hasn't posted in years. while me & my nigga shadowflames have a combined postcount of almost 20k (even with all my trolls deducted) and we're still both in grey names

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 08:22 PM
bold is bold

Reck
05-30-2013, 08:23 PM
boldness is meaningless. spursfan with a post-count of 400 may have a black name just because he's been a member long enough, despite he probably hasn't posted in years. while me & my nigga shadowflames have a combined postcount of almost 20k (even with all my trolls deducted) and we're still both in grey names

No love for the loyalists I'm telling you. :cry

spurraider21
05-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Two rules about being bolded is to not give a shit about it and to not whine like a bitch about it

HI-FI
05-30-2013, 08:31 PM
You ought to get bolded too my nigga.

What are the criteria to get bolded anyway? That silver mystix gaylord got bolded and he's one of the worse posters we have in the entire board.

I will also nominate myself for bolding.

#Whitemanba
#HI-FI
#Clipper Nation
#Shadowflames

Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6) timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) or whomever is in charge of bolding. Let this happen already.

appreciate it but posters like you, Rogue, Clipper Nation, even WhiteMambaCum deserve it more, youu guys have been around longer. besides, I don't need no bolding while my niggas in arms are forced to stay in Vietnamese refugee camps.

AaronY
05-30-2013, 08:34 PM
What an adorable little circle jerk..

Brazil
05-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Lol greys

DMX7
05-30-2013, 09:57 PM
You earn bold. It's not given to you.

benefactor
05-30-2013, 10:07 PM
At least you aren't begging for a flag.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2013, 11:09 PM
Define a true fan?

A true Lakers fan is a Lakers fan with a pre-Gasol trade join date proving that he actually cheered for the Lakers from 2005-2007.

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 11:16 PM
A true Lakers fan is a Lakers fan with a pre-Gasol trade join date proving that he actually cheered for the Lakers from 2005-2007.

I would disagree about that when it comes to the Lakers. Its hilarious to see a Heat fan with a join date of June-August of 2010 because it in essence exposes that they signed up the moment Lebron came to the Heat. I saw this with many Lebron gay ass fans on Facebook when they sucked his dick in Cleveland then posted statuses saying,"OMG LEBRONZ TO MIAMI WE GONNA RUN THIS TOWN!!."

As for the Lakers, I was born in LA and most kids here love the Lakers but it wasnt until about 2008-2009 many of us found out about Lakersground, Lakersnation, etc. Message boards were kind of seen as a gay thing back in 2005+ tbh. I also had a join date of 2008 on LG but I was rooting heavily for the Lakers since 1990.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2013, 11:21 PM
As for the Lakers, I was born in LA and most kids here love the Lakers but it wasnt until about 2008-2009 many of us found out about Lakersground, Lakersnation, etc. Message boards were kind of seen as a gay thing back in 2005+ tbh. I also had a join date of 2008 on LG but I was rooting heavily for the Lakers since 1990.

:lmao this is the kind of hilarious shit I'm talking about where Lakers fans split hairs defending the way their fanbase came alive after the Gasol trade when it was dormant from 2005-2007

"It's different with the Lakers! We had no idea what the internet was from 2005-2007! The entire city of LA didn't discover the internet until the Gasol trade! It's just a really inconvenient coincidence that this discovery of the internet aligns perfectly with when LA got good again!"

Clipper Nation
05-30-2013, 11:23 PM
:lmao this is the kind of hilarious shit I'm talking about where Lakers fans split hairs defending the way their fanbase came alive after the Gasol trade when it was dormant from 2005-2007

"It's different with the Lakers! We had no idea what the internet was from 2005-2007! The entire city of LA didn't discover the internet until the Gasol trade! It's just a really inconvenient coincidence that this discovery of the internet aligns perfectly with when LA got good again!"

:rollin

jeebus
05-30-2013, 11:24 PM
Message boards were gay in 2005? Were you 14 back then or something?

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 11:26 PM

Not really man, I don't think a membership to a message board soldifies your loyalty. About 99% of my fanatic, die hard Laker friends have no idea WTF Lakersnation or Lakersground is. It's not for everyone man. You have to remember, these are the Lakers not the Bucks or Raptors. Lakers history was rich from the moment I was born so being a bandwagoner in LA was very common in the 80's-present time.

Plenty of people just like to stick to ESPN. There's a very small portion of fans that actually want to join a message board. I do agree about what you're saying as far as the magical bandwagoners that supported the Lakers after the Gasol trade, but the Lakers have been winning titles for a long time and being a bandwagoner in LA is very common.

We have all these Laker flags during June when we're a good team but they magically dissapear when we suck.

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 11:27 PM
Message boards were gay in 2005? Were you 14 back then or something?

No...u ever been to a Laker message board? They r pretty gay tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2013, 11:30 PM
Not really man, I don't think a membership to a message board soldifies your loyalty. About 99% of my fanatic, die hard Laker friends have no idea WTF Lakersnation or Lakersground is. It's not for everyone man.
Yeah I'm not saying that anyone who doesn't have a message board account is a bandwagon fan. I'm saying the exponential increase of Heat fans on the internet that occurred in July of 2010 pails in comparison to the exponential increase of Lakers fans on the internet that occurred in February of 2008. People who wanted nothing to do with a Spurs message board from 2005-2007 when the Spurs owned the Western Conference but suddenly felt compelled to join a Spurs message board after the Lakers trade for Gasol and beat SA in the WCF are a shining example of front running.

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 11:32 PM

If you say that accounts for every individual, than you are as stupid as the day is long.

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 11:33 PM
Yeah I'm not saying that anyone who doesn't have a message board account is a bandwagon fan. I'm saying the exponential increase of Heat fans on the internet that occurred in July of 2010 pails in comparison to the exponential increase of Lakers fans on the internet that occurred in February of 2008. People who wanted nothing to do with a Spurs message board from 2005-2007 when the Spurs owned the Western Conference but suddenly felt compelled to join a Spurs message board after the Lakers trade for Gasol and beat SA in the WCF are a shining example of front running.

I agree with that. It also explains why so many Laker fans spit venom (and jizz) at Shaq, Magic Johnson, and any one else that questions their Dark Lord Kobe.

I actually watched the shit 90's teams and saw so many faggots talking shit to me as a kid about the Lakers growing up. "Man you root for the Lakers? It's all about Jordan man, he could beat the Lakers 5 on 1. Bulls for life bro...Bulls till the day I die." Coincedentally....those same guys are now Lebron fans

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 11:34 PM
I would disagree about that when it comes to the Lakers. Its hilarious to see a Heat fan with a join date of June-August of 2010 because it in essence exposes that they signed up the moment Lebron came to the Heat. I saw this with many Lebron gay ass fans on Facebook when they sucked his dick in Cleveland then posted statuses saying,"OMG LEBRONZ TO MIAMI WE GONNA RUN THIS TOWN!!."

this, i think i found out about LG in 2007 and ST in 2010..

DUNCANownsKOBE
Those sound mostly like black people who are traditionally the most blatant front runners out there.

Clipper Nation
"Man you root for the Lakers? It's all about Jordan man, he could beat the Lakers 5 on 1. Bulls for life bro...Bulls till the day I die." Coincedentally....those same guys are now Lebron fans

:lol That's false.... Jordan Jockers tend to actually be some of the most die-hard LeBron haters out, tbh.... and most of the faggots who bailed on the Lakers when Jordan was dominating came back when Shaq signed, tbh....

Thebesteva
If you say that accounts for every individual, than you are as stupid as the day is long.

I agree with you for once, I loved Lakers long time but got into message boards for sports around 2008. I never understood the point of posting about sports. Spurstalk is actually the first message board I actually post my opinions, Laker boards are extremely generic.

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 11:35 PM
Those sound mostly like black people who are traditionally the most blatant front runners out there.

you need to settle the fuck down tbh.

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 11:36 PM
I agree with you for once, I loved Lakers long time but got into message boards for sports around 2008. I never understood the point of posting about sports. Spurstalk is actually the first message board I actually post my opinions, Laker boards are extremely generic.

nah bro, more than once

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2013, 11:38 PM
you need to settle the fuck down tbh.

Sorry that you hate the truth bombs I drop.

Black people in LA are probably the only black people who don't cheer for the Lakers. Generally blacks like to cheer against their cities native team because they have a chip on their shoulder to piss the white people in the city off. That's also why so many Mexicans in Phoenix cheer for the Lakers, it makes them feel better when they're cutting a Suns' season ticket holder's lawn that their team has more rings than the Suns do.

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 11:41 PM
Sorry that you hate the truth bombs I drop.

Black people in LA are probably the only black people who don't cheer for the Lakers. Generally blacks like to cheer against their cities native team because they have a chip on their shoulder to piss the white people in the city off. That's also why so many Mexicans in Phoenix cheer for the Lakers, it makes them feel better when they're cutting a Suns' season ticket holder's lawn that their team has more rings than the Suns do.

sike.

unfortunately for them, most black people in LA, are from LA, and havent seen anything outside of LA.

ElNono
05-30-2013, 11:42 PM
bold thread, tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2013, 11:42 PM
sike.

unfortunately for them, most black people in LA, are from LA, and havent seen anything outside of LA.
I'll bet that doesn't stop them from cheering for the Pittsburgh Steelers, North Carolina basketball, and whichever college football team in Florida is doing well at the time :lol

The next black guy I meet who isn't a North Carolina basketball fan will be the first.

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 11:43 PM
nah bro, more than once

We Laker fans need to unite on this board soon, you know our time will come within the next 4-5 years. I dont like this division tbh

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 11:44 PM
I'll bet that doesn't stop them from cheering for the Pittsburgh Steelers, North Carolina basketball, and whichever college football team in Florida is doing well at the time :lol

The next black guy I meet who isn't a North Carolina basketball fan will be the first.

My friends brother (26 year old dude) was wearing a Celtics Jersey in 2008 and chanting Celtics for life! In 2009 he came over to watch the game and was wearing a Kobe jersey and I was like WTF?>!!?!?#$$#@ He was like...man I always loved the Lakers growing up. (SMH)

whitemamba
05-30-2013, 11:58 PM
We Laker fans need to unite on this board soon, you know our time will come within the next 4-5 years. I dont like this division tbh

2014 tbh...

Thebesteva
05-30-2013, 11:59 PM
2014 tbh...

Unless Jim Buss OD's on Coke...I'm thinking 2016. I am not sure I want Dwight Howard back in LA.

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 12:02 AM
Unless Jim Buss OD's on Coke...I'm thinking 2016. I am not sure I want Dwight Howard back in LA.

The 2014 Free Agency class is fucking mega, we are bound to attract 1 or 2 big names tbh..after kobe hangs em up n shit.

Thebesteva
05-31-2013, 12:03 AM
The 2014 Free Agency class is fucking mega, we are bound to attract 1 or 2 big names tbh..after kobe hangs em up n shit.

Laker fans want that Wiggins kid...I was thinking going after Durant or Kyrie and building them around Dwight but I dont think thats happening anymore. Plus Kyrie is injury prone

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 12:04 AM
Laker fans want that Wiggins kid...I was thinking going after Durant or Kyrie and building them around Dwight but I dont think thats happening anymore. Plus Kyrie is injury prone

Durant is leaving OKC for sure, i really dont see him staying after his contract is up.. but there is still a shit ton of other people out there

Thebesteva
05-31-2013, 12:07 AM
Durant is leaving OKC for sure, i really dont see him staying after his contract is up.. but there is still a shit ton of other people out there

I want to see Jeanie take over, Phil as President, Mitch as GM, and a team built around Durant. I seriously cant believe Jerry handed the keys to the Lakers to Jim fuckin Buss.

thunderup
05-31-2013, 12:13 AM
:lol are yall mistaking KD for that pussy Lebron? He won't leave. Our time to be a contender in the West just began a year ago.

BlackSwordsMan
05-31-2013, 12:16 AM
look at my nigga L.A.T.B.F.E putting in dat work

Thebesteva
05-31-2013, 12:16 AM
:lol are yall mistaking KD for that pussy Lebron? He won't leave. Our time to be a contender in the West just began a year ago.

:lol my nig, you know if the Thunder don't win or atleast make a finals appearance next year the Lakers gonna come in and jack Durant.

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 12:18 AM
I want to see Jeanie take over, Phil as President, Mitch as GM, and a team built around Durant. I seriously cant believe Jerry handed the keys to the Lakers to Jim fuckin Buss.

:tu

thunderup
05-31-2013, 12:22 AM
:lol my nig, you know if the Thunder don't win or atleast make a finals appearance next year the Lakers gonna come in and jack Durant.

Given Presti's fuck up, KD does have a right to be pissed about the direction and emphasis on winning now. That said, I remain optimistic going into this offseason. We have the 12th pick which gives us some leverage.

KD reminds me of TD in regards to class and loyalty to his team. I only hope he stays. There aren't many things to get excited about in OKC.

Thebesteva
05-31-2013, 12:25 AM
Given Presti's fuck up, KD does have a right to be pissed about the direction and emphasis on winning now. That said, I remain optimistic going into this offseason. We have the 12th pick which gives us some leverage.

KD reminds me of TD in regards to class and loyalty to his team. I only hope he stays. There aren't many things to get excited about in OKC.

Move to LA man...gas is a bitch here but life is quasi-good. Plenty of midwest, eastcoast girls with misguided dreams here wanting to become celebs and they look for local guys to keep them safe. :toast

lefty
05-31-2013, 12:36 AM
lol Medvedenko used to be a Raptors fan then he decided to take the easy road
(not so easy now though)

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 01:52 AM
lol Medvedenko used to be a Raptors fan then he decided to take the easy road
(not so easy now though)

He is rarely on here.

Kori Ellis
05-31-2013, 01:59 AM
Funny thread for a variety of reasons.

1. The OP has over 3,700 posts and I've never read one of them until right now. I must be really out of the NBA forum loop.
2. Someone called Laker Lanny a "she" in this thread. He's a "he." He used to be a big troll, but has mellowed on in recent years.
3. People still care about whether they are bold or not.

Oh... and on a side note, Kool Aid Man sent me an email that I'm supposed to share here. I almost forgot. I'll do that tomorrow.

midnightpulp
05-31-2013, 02:03 AM

1. The OP has over 3,700 posts and I've never read one of them until right now. I must be really out of the NBA forum loop.
2. Someone called Laker Lanny a "she" in this thread. He's a "he." He used to be a big troll, but has mellowed on in recent years.

Oh... and on a side note, Kool Aid Man sent me an email that I'm supposed to share here. I almost forgot. I'll do that tomorrow.

Bold him, Kori.

He's a good kid. Talked shit preseason, but didn't disappear when it all blew up and took his lumps.

Trainwreck2100
05-31-2013, 02:03 AM

That just goes to show you that you should

ban Avante already

Reck
05-31-2013, 02:09 AM
Bold him, Kori.

He's a good kid. Talked shit preseason, but didn't disappear when it all blew up and took his lumps.

Way to stand up for me son. :lol

midnightpulp
05-31-2013, 02:15 AM
Way to stand up for me son. :lol

You too.

Reck
05-31-2013, 02:17 AM
AaronY Why you delete your post about Avante? I was about to quote it.

Anyway, dont know if you lurked at the club while waiting to get confirmed for posting but that guy is nothing but a waste of bandwith tbh. He's always making up arguements with people. One tries to ignore him but he's like a pest.

HI-FI
05-31-2013, 02:26 AM

ms. koolaid ellis,

i don't really understand the bolding or its purpose. i believe it's a sign of approval on here, sort of like how fraternity dorks hold on to their paddles that older members used to smash their asses with. so to each their own.

I'm interested in this email from Koolaid, especially considering the rumors he's part of the clan:hat.

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 02:38 AM

not true, i think i commented on the cuteness of your kids a while back, so there was minor interaction.

Bold him, Kori.

:toast

Who gives a shit about having a bold username? If anything, it makes you look like a tool with no life.

It looks cool.

HI-FI
05-31-2013, 02:41 AM

damn, thunderdown is way more humble than usual. normally this guy is one of teh cockiest douches on here. lately though he's trying to be less of a troll so i'll give him some credit.

I've been to OKC, watched KD vs Lebron when he was a Cav. it's not horrible, but it's similar to a lot of places in the midwest, somewhat bland. I think family types would love it there, but if you're a nigga from an urban area, it's definitely not life in the fast lane. I hate to say it but I wouldn't be shocked if KD, whom I've liked before you tbh, will probably leave. I ain't saying its right, but its the way players are these days. I could be wrong, but you might want to prepare for it. and I don't think Kd would come to Spurs, unless he really wants to be back in the Austin/SA area. Most likely a big market will offer crisp dollars and moist pussy.

Move to LA man...gas is a bitch here but life is quasi-good. Plenty of midwest, eastcoast girls with misguided dreams here wanting to become celebs and they look for local guys to keep them safe. :toast
surprised you Southern cal types want more people moving there. isn't it already crowded, or you just trying to add more whites to offset La Reconquistadora?

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 03:16 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/423/672/667.gif

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 03:19 AM
Who gives a shit about having a bold username? If anything, it makes you look like a tool with no life.

You sound butthurt.

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 06:56 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/423/672/667.gif

something more original please.

jeebus
05-31-2013, 08:27 AM

you need to lurk more. you fall behind here for a couple weeks and you're done for.

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 03:42 PM
What's with this email ?

FkLA
05-31-2013, 04:35 PM

Thats rich considering the only reason youre bold is because of me. :lol

especially after this.

stfu faggot, who are you anyways? :lol trying to make a name off of me by throwing some vid around.

sook
05-31-2013, 04:40 PM

Alanon and I.M were cool too.

sook
05-31-2013, 04:42 PM

I never felt so Important before I got bolded, that being said that is why OP doesn't deserve to be bolded. How many bolded fools here actually begged for it? Kori or timvp read good posts and decided to reward the posters. Thats all there is to it.

FkLA
05-31-2013, 04:51 PM
If I were Kori Ellis I would not bold any of you sorry new posters except HI-FI and rogues. Fuck the rest of you, yall suck tbh.

Reck
05-31-2013, 04:57 PM
If I were Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6) I would not bold any of you sorry new posters except HI-FI and rogues. Fuck the rest of you, yall suck tbh.

Rogues or Rogue aka Latarian Milton?

There are two of them now not to be confused.

sook
05-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Rogue has been here even longer than me so he deff. isn't a new poster.

HI-FI
05-31-2013, 05:08 PM
i think FkLa meant Rogue. Rogues is I believe one of HarlemHeat's trolls, where he can really be an unabashed Heat fan, but he doesn't post much. I'm surprised Rogue hasn't been bolded already, one of the funnier dudes on here. Latarian was great as well until he pushed things too far Lenny Bruce style and got banned for it.

sook
05-31-2013, 05:14 PM
i think FkLa meant Rogue. Rogues is I believe one of HarlemHeat's trolls, where he can really be an unabashed Heat fan, but he doesn't post much. I'm surprised Rogue hasn't been bolded already, one of the funnier dudes on here. Latarian was great as well until he pushed things too far Lenny Bruce style and got banned for it.

Rogue was bolded at one point I believe.

Reck
05-31-2013, 05:16 PM
Rogue was bolded at one point I believe.

Yeah I think he got the TDMVPDOY treatment.

He told me that he used to tear it up with his mavs screw back in the day and almost all his troll acounts got wiped.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-31-2013, 05:59 PM
Alanon and I.M were cool too.

IM was cool but he was just as much post-Gasol as anyone else. Allanon was a total faggot.

sook
05-31-2013, 07:57 PM
IM was cool but he was just as much post-Gasol as anyone else. Allanon was a total faggot.

The bar for lakers fans is much lower. Allanon may have been a dumbass but at least he was somewhat respectful. Luva/House/Koolaid just came here to troll after graduating from the Kobe dick sucking school. They will soon find out their degree is useless and stop becoming Laker fans.

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 08:01 PM
something more original please.

http://cdn.niketalk.com/8/84/846a70ba_32183-Lakers-bro-deal-with-it-gif-phtM.gif

No but you mad im bold with less post than you? yeah you mad.

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 08:29 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/8/84/846a70ba_32183-Lakers-bro-deal-with-it-gif-phtM.gif

No but you mad im bold with less post than you? yeah you mad.

:tu

HI-FI
05-31-2013, 08:45 PM
an underrated nigga around here is Ashy Larry (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19280), he deserves bolding before other Laker fans/Kobetards imo.

Calispursfan11
05-31-2013, 09:09 PM

especially after this.

Mamba, WTH is this tbh??

jag
05-31-2013, 11:10 PM
Cliffsnotes version of this 5 star thread:

-Hi-Fi (solid poster) was close to going full emo in here. He's not yet approaching 90210/ohmwrecker/Cry Havoc levels of emo, but it'd be unfortunate if it got to that point.

-It's pretty obvious who Clipper Nation is

-Bombs of truth were dropped on lakerfans regarding bandwagoning and the internets

-Dark-skinned people were hit with stray pieces of shrapnel from the truth bombs originally intended for lakerfans

-Lefty poked his ass into the thread and took a poop on Medvedenko

-GNSF is subhuman and should not be allowed to use the same restrooms, drinking fountains, schools or public modes of transportation, as BNSF

My take on all this:

Dwyane Wade may or may not be shitty now. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed.

jeebus
05-31-2013, 11:13 PM

-Hi-Fi (solid poster) was close to going full emo in here. He's not yet approaching 90210/ohmwrecker/Cry Havoc levels of emo, but it'd be unfortunate if it got to that point.

-Bombs of truth were dropped on lakerfans regarding bandwagoning and the internets

-Dark-skinned people were hit with stray pieces of shrapnel from the truth bombs originally intended for lakerfans

-GNSF is subhuman and should not be allowed to use the same restrooms, drinking fountains, schools or public modes of transportation, as BNSF

My take on all this:

Dwyane Wade may or may not be shitty now. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed.
I've had thoughts on who CN might be but I'm not sure. I'm not great at the troll guessing game. :cry

lakerhaterade
05-31-2013, 11:17 PM
I've had thoughts on who CN might be but I'm not sure. I'm not great at the troll guessing game. :cry
Baseline bum... or some longtime SpursTalk poster from back in the day who follows LA sports closely imho

Long shot: timvp

ElNono
05-31-2013, 11:18 PM

My take on all this:

thanks, tbh... didn't feel like going through 5 pages...

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 11:50 PM
Mamba, WTH is this tbh??

Ask bynumite tbh... His find..

Splits
06-01-2013, 02:16 PM

My take on all this:

Not sure about Wade, he might be done, he might be hurt, or he might be giving it to Brons mom. Not sure but worthy of discussion, someone should make a thread about it.

jeebus
06-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Not sure about Wade, he might be done, he might be hurt, or he might be giving it to Brons mom. Not sure but worthy of discussion, someone should make a thread about it.
Women do weaken the legs so it's possible. This is obviously where Beta gets his inferiority complex from.

whitemamba
06-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Women do weaken the legs so it's possible. This is obviously where Beta gets his inferiority complex from.

Reck
06-01-2013, 09:14 PM

WM with the not so sutle bump. :lol

Thebesteva
06-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Mamba, WTH is this tbh??

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
06-01-2013, 09:17 PM
is my nigga lakersarethebesteva bolded yet?

BlackSwordsMan
06-01-2013, 09:18 PM

especially after this.

I think I know this nigga. I think he went to edison.

BlackSwordsMan
06-01-2013, 09:18 PM
no lie

whitemamba
06-01-2013, 09:25 PM
WM with the not so sutle bump. :lol

lol nah tbh, thought that was actually funny :lol

Thebesteva
06-01-2013, 09:44 PM
no lie

No I havent been bolded yet :(

Ashy Larry
06-03-2013, 06:07 PM
an underrated nigga around here is Ashy Larry (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19280), he deserves bolding before other Laker fans/Kobetards imo.

good lookin' out ..... i haven't been around as much as I should be but I'm doing so much reconstruction on my crib and work and life, a brotha ain't had the time .......

whitemamba
06-22-2013, 08:01 PM
HarlemHeat37 fuck you

Thebesteva
06-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Bold my nigga Whitemamba now...and Suspend HarlemHeat for being a faygo fan

Clipper Nation
06-22-2013, 08:30 PM
Bold my nigga Whitemamba now...and Suspend HarlemHeat for being a faygo fan
:lol The meltdown continues
:lol Begging for suspensions

Thebesteva
06-22-2013, 08:32 PM
:lol The meltdown continues
:lol Begging for suspensions

You know when there's a fight with like 2-3 big dudes...and there's always that one little dude at 5'5 120lbs trying to get in and act hard. You're that dudes boyfriend

Clipper Nation
06-22-2013, 08:37 PM
Me: top 5 poster right now
You: worst poster right now

In the words of the Kang, "that shit stank, don't it?" :lol

Thebesteva
06-22-2013, 08:39 PM

Holy shit...did u just seriously say that? That you're a top poster because some Pakistani guy validated u? No emoticon on this planet can express the hilarious joy that you just gave me with this. Holy shit.... You may want to edit your post before everyone reads it and bukkake's all over you.

Clipper Nation
06-22-2013, 08:50 PM
Damn, all these butthurt posts over one measly list, kind of sad tbh :lol

Thebesteva
06-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Damn, all these butthurt posts over one measly list, kind of sad tbh :lol

I actually think I deserve getting some shit from u...I kind of made u hold ur ankles and called u out for no reason. Ur not a bad guy...I just couldnt stand the front running u did from Clippers to Lebron. Anyway I got no beef with u...Lebrons....cup...

whitemamba
07-05-2013, 10:40 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Thebesteva
07-05-2013, 10:58 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Clipper Nation
07-05-2013, 11:01 PM

:lol whitemamba with the not-so-subtle begging to be bolded with timely bumps, tbh....

thunderup
07-05-2013, 11:04 PM
I strongly believe all non-Spur posters with 2,000+ posts or more should be bolded. Yes, that includes you CN.

whitemamba
07-06-2013, 12:00 AM
:lol whitemamba (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26808) with the not-so-subtle begging to be bolded with timely bumps, tbh....

Didn't bump it dumb shit :lol

AaronY
07-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Imagine where you gotta be in life that you're melting down over something like this..special name colors for my Internet character..had some recent setbacks irl..this makes me feel better since things could be worse obv

Rogue
07-06-2013, 01:43 AM
boldness ain't having nothing to do with your status though. Some BNSFs are just shitty and retarded as most GNSFs, while some grey named posters downstairs are true Legends of this site, such as Thread and m>s. (im not referring to myself though, I ain't nowhere close to Thread or m>s said in all honesty)

spurraider21
07-06-2013, 02:15 AM
Didn't bump it dumb shit :lol

responding now to a post a week ago = bumping. you probably had to dig through 12 pages of threads to find this :lol

TDMVPDPOY
07-06-2013, 02:31 AM
taking begging to another level...must be a common theme from mavs and laker fans...

Brazil
07-06-2013, 10:43 AM
taking begging to another level...must be a common theme from mavs and laker fans...

:lol the goods

Kool Bob Love
07-21-2013, 11:58 PM
http://oi46.tinypic.com/2058rrt.jpg

Leon Black
07-21-2013, 11:59 PM
Excuse me....... I thought you said blow me. You know I would of jumped all over that.

literally

lefty
07-22-2013, 03:04 AM
:lmao eveybody shitting on WM :lmao

whitemamba
07-22-2013, 03:05 AM
:lmao eveybody shitting on WM :lmao

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lndtbhV9iY1qfdshvo1_400.jpg

lefty
07-22-2013, 03:06 AM
http://oi46.tinypic.com/2058rrt.jpg
WM salty reaction gif :lol

whitemamba
07-22-2013, 03:08 AM
WM salty reaction gif :lol

:lol mutha fuckin fail

spurraider21
07-22-2013, 03:20 AM
damn. WM approaching 5K posts :lol
probably would be bolded if he didn't beg for it. i wouldn't have cared, but now its just funny watching him grovel for it

MeloHype
07-22-2013, 07:52 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kobe-laugh.gif

Captivus
07-22-2013, 08:15 AM

Nice!

AchillesHeel
07-22-2013, 08:35 AM
The real begging

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1140055/kobe-laughing-o.gif

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 05:02 PM
http://www.iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 05:04 PM
ive never seen someone so infatuated with me. OBSESSION

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 05:14 PM
The Begging

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 06:12 PM
The Obsession

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 06:23 PM
The Begging

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 06:24 PM
The Begging

The Obsession

Calispursfan11
07-28-2013, 06:33 PM
The Obsession

Man, Michael Jordan DOT with the obsessive meltdown vs mamba tbh

Clipper Nation
07-28-2013, 06:37 PM
#BoldWM is the new #StayD12 :lol

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 06:38 PM
#BoldWm

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 06:44 PM
#BoldWm

Of course the Obsessed one starts it. Well done. Keep the Obsession going.

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 06:45 PM
#BoldWm

Of course the Obsessed one starts it. Well done. Keep the Obsession going.

:lol MJ FTW

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 06:47 PM
:lol You started the thread begging to be bolded. Now let us proceed.

#BoldWM

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 06:59 PM

#BoldWM

Obviously to stupid to differentiate betweeen statement and a question. Not surprising since MJ is a retard.

lefty
07-28-2013, 07:01 PM

#BoldWM

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 07:19 PM
whitemamba obviously too stupid to differentiate between to and *too. And there is not a single question in the OP. Now, let us proceed.

lakerhaterade
07-28-2013, 07:25 PM
whitemamba is the easiest poster to shit on bar none tbh..in comes a close 2nd and 3rd in besteva and califaggot

Must be a cali thing.....

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 07:27 PM
whitemamba is the easiest poster to shit on bar none tbh..in comes a close 2nd and 3rd in besteva and califaggot

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 07:27 PM
salty above this line -----

Clipper Nation
07-28-2013, 07:36 PM
whitemamba (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26808) is the easiest poster to shit on bar none tbh..in comes a close 2nd and 3rd in besteva and califaggot

Don't forget that other faggot Avante, who's also from Cali :lol

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 11:20 PM
Don't forget that other faggot Avante, who's also from Cali :lol

:lol bandwagon clipperfan not from Cali
:lol faggot
:lol thunderup
:lol trolls self
:lol ur life is pathetic

Michael Jordan.
07-29-2013, 08:18 AM
It's almost sad just how terrible WM takes are. Now, let us proceed.

#BoldWM

Arnold Toht
07-29-2013, 09:51 AM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/XZ-yEZ1lXmU/hqdefault.jpg

whitemamba
07-29-2013, 12:47 PM

#BoldWM

The Obsession continues.

Michael Jordan.
07-29-2013, 01:08 PM

#BoldWM

whitemamba
07-29-2013, 01:20 PM
http://www.fragrancex.com/images/products/parent/medium/1002M.jpg

Michael Jordan.
08-22-2013, 05:23 PM

#BoldWM

spurraider21
09-07-2013, 11:22 PM
:lmao

5,600 posts later...

Michael Jordan.
09-07-2013, 11:24 PM
The bolding

whitemamba
09-08-2013, 12:35 AM
WM The Unbolded Legend

whitemamba
09-08-2013, 12:38 AM
and damn MJ has a major hard on for WM. :lol watchin too much duncan

Axegrinder
09-08-2013, 02:36 AM
What kind of prepubescent rimlicker begs for his ignorant name to be a little darker? You are a confirmed self outed bitch

oh, and yo team blows the phallus

Thebesteva
09-08-2013, 03:11 AM
http://elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/bs25.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYw9lkfJf-8

Michael Jordan.
09-08-2013, 07:44 AM
What kind of prepubescent rimlicker begs for his ignorant name to be a little darker? You are a confirmed self outed bitch

oh, and yo team blows the phallus

Michael Jordan.
09-08-2013, 07:44 AM
and damn MJ has a major hard on for WM. :lol watchin too much duncan
The Begging:part I

whitemamba
09-08-2013, 07:49 PM
The Begging:part I

your way dumber than i thought...

CHRIST!

Axegrinder
09-08-2013, 11:00 PM
YOUR way dumber than i thought...

CHRIST!Ahhhhh the irony

Spursfan092120
09-08-2013, 11:18 PM

CHRIST!
http://i.bnet.com/blogs/digging-a-hole-300x225.jpg

Spursfan092120
09-08-2013, 11:19 PM

CHRIST!
IT'S YOU'RE...FUCKING YOU'RE!! What the FUCK does it take for people to know fucking ENGLISH?!

whitemamba
09-08-2013, 11:21 PM
correcting grammer on a forum..

fuckin faggots

Spursfan092120
09-08-2013, 11:24 PM
correcting grammer on a forum..

fuckin faggots
FUCKING GRAMMAR...GOD...a douche AND an idiot. You want me to talk forum shit? Fine...you're obsessed with MJ..so obsessed that you've actually attempted to make yourself and others believe he's obsessed with you. Your team sucks...you have one of the best players of all time and NO ONE wants to play with him. Oh...and you started a thread trying to get bolded. You're an insecure little bitch who can't spell, doesn't know grammar, and can't type english. Is that better?

Clipper Nation
09-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Tbh, if you're going to call someone dumb, you should probably use the English language correctly :lol

whitemamba
09-08-2013, 11:27 PM
:lol baited like a bitch

too easy spurfan :lmao

whitemamba
09-08-2013, 11:28 PM
:lol baited like a bitch

too easy spurfan :lmao

whitemamba
09-08-2013, 11:28 PM
FUCKING GRAMMAR...GOD...a douche AND an idiot. You want me to talk forum shit? Fine...you're obsessed with MJ..so obsessed that you've actually attempted to make yourself and others believe he's obsessed with you. Your team sucks...you have one of the best players of all time and NO ONE wants to play with him. Oh...and you started a thread trying to get bolded. You're an insecure little bitch who can't spell, doesn't know grammar, and can't type english. Is that better?

gotta love those meltdowns :lol

Spursfan092120
09-08-2013, 11:32 PM
:lol trying to play off being burned like a bitch
:lol calling someone dumb and misspelling you're in the same sentence
:lol starting a new thread to deflect

Wow....you really are something..

galvanizedspur9
09-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Shut up faggot. You make us look bad

Tbh, if you're going to call someone dumb, you should probably use the English language correctly :lol

Tbh, my niggar

Spursfan092120
09-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Shut up faggot. You make us look bad
lol..no...trust me...you're doing that all on your own.

whitemamba
09-08-2013, 11:39 PM
:lol trying to play off being burned like a bitch
:lol calling someone dumb and misspelling you're in the same sentence
:lol starting a new thread to deflect

Wow....you really are something..

:lol ok cockbreath, the only thing gettin burning is your mothers whorish vagina

Spursfan092120
09-08-2013, 11:41 PM
:lol ok cockbreath, the only thing gettin burning is your mothers whorish vagina
:lol now attempting personal insults...keep it up, non-spelling, non-grammar, getting swept, obsessed with MJ...take any shot you can get, son...whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

whitemamba
09-08-2013, 11:42 PM
:lol now attempting personal insults...keep it up, non-spelling, non-grammar, getting swept, obsessed with MJ...take any shot you can get, son...whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

didnt read :lol

Spursfan092120
09-08-2013, 11:43 PM
can't read :lol
say what you really mean, son.

spurraider21
09-08-2013, 11:43 PM
:lol whitemamba throwing the meltdown term around like his own feces
:lol whitemamba knows ALL about melting down
:lol obsessed with MJ
:lol bold me I deserve it I swear :cry

fucking pathetic.

In before pathetic "baited" excuse :lol

Michael Jordan.
09-08-2013, 11:55 PM
I guess whitemamba never got hooked on phonics.

Axegrinder
09-09-2013, 02:28 AM
..hooked on estrogen

Arnold Toht
09-09-2013, 04:44 AM
Sounds like a ton of jealousy over the 5-time World Champion.

spurraider21
09-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Sounds like a ton of jealousy over the 5-time World Champion.
a 1-time champ would know all about jealously, wound't he

Axegrinder
09-09-2013, 06:25 PM
:lol jealous of any butt licker stooping to more of the begging

whitemamba
09-09-2013, 07:02 PM
the saltiness....

Spursfan092120
09-09-2013, 07:59 PM
a 1-time champ would know all about jealously, wound't he
He's a Laker fan...pretending to be a Mavs fan....is there more of a loser than that?

spurraider21
09-09-2013, 08:27 PM
He's a Laker fan...pretending to be a Mavs fan....is there more of a loser than that?

he's a laker fan spending a majority of his day on a spurs forum. nuff said. the fact that he was so embarrassed by his lakers that he made his account under a mavs moniker is just a cherry on top

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 12:57 AM
he's a laker fan spending a majority of his day on a spurs forum. nuff said. the fact that he was so embarrassed by his lakers that he made his account under a mavs moniker is just a cherry on top

actually this is the NBA Forum, dont be so hypocritical, plenty of spur trolls out there, no need to get so bent out of shape.

lefty
09-10-2013, 01:17 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:45 AM
actually this is the NBA Forum, dont be so hypocritical, plenty of spur trolls out there, no need to get so bent out of shape.

please type the url of the nba forum as a response to this

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 12:38 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215454&page=8&p=6831750#post6831750

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 12:39 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215454&page=8&p=6831750#post6831750

now read it out loud

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 12:40 PM
now read it out loud

NBA Forum

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 12:44 PM
lakerfans spending their entire day on a spurs site. no getting around that :lol. you call it an "nba forum" but look at the topics discussed here. its all you lakerfans starting threads about the spurs. spurfans countering with threads about the lakers.

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:15 PM
lakerfans spending their entire day on a spurs site. no getting around that :lol. you call it an "nba forum" but look at the topics discussed here. its all you lakerfans starting threads about the spurs. spurfans countering with threads about the lakers.

you guys have such a hard on for the lakers its not even funny... spurs are the most irrelevant team on this site

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:18 PM
you guys have such a hard on for the lakers its not even funny... spurs are the most irrelevant team on this site

and yet I visit your "latest started threads" page and the very first one was a spurs thread :lmao

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:20 PM
and yet I visit your "latest started threads" page and the very first one was a spurs thread :lmao

you sound like the msm, 1 spur thread in the last 20?

:lmao nice try

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:21 PM
you sound like the msm, 1 spur thread in the last 20?

:lmao nice try
:lmao 2 of your last 5 threads... and 5 Spurs threads show up on the first page of your "started threads" page. :lol making shit up. :lol "1 of last 20"

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:24 PM
:lmao 2 of your last 5 threads... and 5 Spurs threads show up on the first page of your "started threads" page. :lol making shit up. :lol "1 of last 20"

oops 2 out of the last 20.. take a screen shot and :downspin: it.. :lmao

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:26 PM
:lol since may you've started more Spurs threads than any other NBA team

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:27 PM
:lol since may you've started more Spurs threads than any other NBA team

5 Laker threads:lmao

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:27 PM
:lol sherlock holmes
:lol salty

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:31 PM
:lol lakerfan spending a majority of his time on spurstalk.com

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:32 PM
5 Laker threads:lmao
:lol 5 laker threads, 5 spurs threads. talks about the spurs as much as his own team, even though its "a neutral nba forum" where the spurs are "the least relevant team on the forum"

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:32 PM
:lol lakerfan spending a majority of his time on spurstalk.com

:lol deflecting like a faggot because you got bitch slapped.

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:34 PM
:lol deflecting like a faggot because you got bitch slapped.

how is that deflecting when it is my original point? :lol lakerfans throwing out terms like "salty, deflecting, baited" when they have no answers

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:35 PM
:lol 5 laker threads, 5 spurs threads. talks about the spurs as much as his own team, even though its "a neutral nba forum" where the spurs are "the least relevant team on the forum"

where are u getting these numbers? i said 2 out of the last 20... show me the proof mr investigator... you suck at deflecting.. just take it like a man, or as much as of a man that you could possibly be. you cant with them all :lol

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:35 PM
how is that deflecting when it is my original point? :lol lakerfans throwing out terms like "salty, deflecting, baited" when they have no answers

you dumb fuck you changed the subject :lol "deflecting"

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:37 PM

etc etc. this was my original point you fuck, and confirmed that for the past few months you have started as many spur and laker threads, and more spur threads than any other nba team.

whitemamba
09-10-2013, 01:38 PM
etc etc. this was my original point you fuck, and confirmed that for the past few months you have started as many spur and laker threads, and more spur threads than any other nba team.

i confirmed? :lmao

you cant prove shit

:lol deflecting
:lol butthurt

sorry buddy, ill see ya later.. more bukkake comin your way

teehee

spurraider21
09-10-2013, 01:40 PM
i confirmed? :lmao

you cant prove shit

:lol deflecting
:lol butthurt

sorry buddy, ill see ya later.. more bukkake comin your way

teehee

you have started 5 spurs threads since may. you said you started 5 laker threads since may. so yes, confirmed. its not that hard to prove it lol. I simply click your username, then click view profile, then "find latest started threads." :lol backpedaling

Axegrinder
09-10-2013, 09:28 PM
tee hee ? Gotta be another Narutofruit