PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Aussies

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 02:17 PM
Any Aussies near Adelaide want to try and find a place to watch the finals and prey on women with low self esteem?

EVAY
05-30-2013, 03:14 PM
Any Aussies near Adelaide want to try and find a place to watch the finals and prey on women with low self esteem?

:lol

hater
05-30-2013, 03:27 PM
I been travelin across the pond to the NZ regularly for work.

any spursfan toke hittin niggas up in that biatch?

lil'mo
05-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Reckoning, you got your baynes national team jersey yet brah?

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 03:47 PM
Reckoning, you got your baynes national team jersey yet brah?

i can't decide between baynes or mills.

lil'mo
05-30-2013, 04:13 PM
Baynes gonbe tha next Tim Duncan apparently

AussieFanKurt
05-30-2013, 05:09 PM
just come to melbourne... although you'll probably have an easier time praying on stupid girls in adelaide i'm assuming?

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 05:17 PM
just come to melbourne... although you'll probably have an easier time praying on stupid girls in adelaide i'm assuming?

i might if i can score a ride on gumtree, but im tied up here in adelaide until june 15th.

adelaide girls are too clichey for my tastes. most of the ones i talk to are from out of town.

AussieFanKurt
05-30-2013, 05:19 PM
i might if i can score a ride on gumtree, but im tied up here in adelaide until june 15th.

adelaide girls are too clichey for my tastes. most of the ones i talk to are from out of town.

i havent been to adelaide but I just heard its shit by most melbournians. what you doing there

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 05:21 PM
i havent been to adelaide but I just heard its shit by most melbournians. what you doing there

expatriated. yeah it's bogan territory, but a good place to live because it's relatively cheap.

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 05:25 PM
i'll hit up melbourne as soon as i can. i havent been there or queensland yet, and theyre still on my to-do list with the great ocean road. ill let you know when i can head that way for sure.

AussieFanKurt
05-30-2013, 06:49 PM
i'll hit up melbourne as soon as i can. i havent been there or queensland yet, and theyre still on my to-do list with the great ocean road. ill let you know when i can head that way for sure.

no worries, qld is good for holiday but shit to live there.

SupremeGuy
05-30-2013, 06:54 PM
You Aussies and your strange unexplored lands! :p:

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Baynes gonbe tha next Tim Duncan apparently

awwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwWwWwWw......

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 07:32 PM
no worries, qld is good for holiday but shit to live there.

yeah so i've heard, but id like to see byron bay atleast and head up to brisbane for a few days and then up to the reef for some dives. it sucks to travel alone though.

trying to get out to port lincoln for some pointer cage diving. that's pretty much all that's left for me to do. im not interested in uluru...i've had enough of desert.

i'll be in thailand all july. can't wait for that full moon festival :smokin.