racm
05-30-2013, 10:11 PM
:lol owned by Chalmers
:lol :lolne p:lolint
:lol fast cummer
:lol texted by Tony

jdiggy0424
05-30-2013, 10:12 PM
Yeah whoever thinks the pacers won out in the trade needs only to look at this game as the reason why we traded him

jdiggy0424
05-30-2013, 10:13 PM
Dude always exhibits a choker mentality when they need him to step up

racm
05-30-2013, 10:14 PM
Dude always exhibits a choker mentality when they need him to step up
Meanwhile Kawhi is a clutch killa tbh

manufan10
05-30-2013, 10:14 PM
He's always been horrible on the road, tbh. But yeah, :lol Hill

hater
05-30-2013, 10:17 PM
he's always been overrated

glad he's getting exposed in the big stage imo

AaronY
05-30-2013, 10:18 PM
It's truly amazing Indy has kept this series close with how bad their backcourt has performed..

timtonymanu
05-30-2013, 10:18 PM
He went out a Spur airballing a wide open corner 3 against Memphis.

naico
05-30-2013, 10:20 PM
He's waaaayy too passive.

racm
05-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Buford robbed Bird blind with det trade tbh

jdiggy0424
05-30-2013, 10:23 PM
Still never understood why popovich viewed him as his favorite player

SPURSGOAT
05-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Meanwhile Kawhi is a clutch killa tbh

:tu :fro

m33p0
05-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Buford robbed Bird blind with det trade tbh

i read a column yesterday, i guess it was the grantland one. rc even asked for more and the pacers blinked.

racm
05-30-2013, 10:30 PM
i read a column yesterday, i guess it was the grantland one. rc even asked for more and the pacers blinked.
yeah, he got Lorbek and Bertans in that deal.

KaiRMD1
05-30-2013, 10:31 PM
Holy shit, he really only scored one point. Geez, sorry Pacers

Reck
05-30-2013, 10:31 PM
Thank god Pacers bought the hype on this guy.

Hill has always been alot of things, among them a choker, cant dribble the ball on pressure, unclutch. He sucks.

Robz4000
05-30-2013, 10:32 PM
Hill has been misused most of his career. He is not and never will be a PG. Thank Stern the Spurs got Leonard.

DMC
05-31-2013, 12:18 AM

Pop saw that penis first.

baseline bum
05-31-2013, 12:22 AM
The Spurs won that trade by not giving Hill an extension. Getting a strong #3 option with size and potential just makes the deal laughably one-sided.

DMC
05-31-2013, 12:23 AM
Hill is a decent off the bench role player, should not be a starting PG. I've said it a long time, he over dribbles, has no moves, stiff as fuck, comes down the court like a crab, used to get pushed into one corner and he'd panic. He's a decent 2, better spot up shooter if he can get open, he moves a lot without the ball but he doesn't have great handles. He's a bit on the conservative side, afraid to turn the ball over so he doesn't make even mid difficulty passes. When he's hitting that wide open 3 he's ok, and he's almost never guarded. He's one of the most muscular players in the league, maybe that's why he cannot move too well. He's got big hands like Leonard but he doesn't seem to use them very well. He doesn't see the court very well so he only passes in a small cone within his direct line of sight while looking forward.

All in all he's serviceable as a low to mid range salaried role player. Anything more is asking for trouble.

baseline bum
05-31-2013, 12:25 AM
Hill is a decent off the bench role player, should not be a starting PG. I've said it a long time, he over dribbles, has no moves, stiff as fuck, comes down the court like a crab, used to get pushed into one corner and he'd panic. He's a decent 2, better spot up shooter if he can get open, he moves a lot without the ball but he doesn't have great handles. He's a bit on the conservative side, afraid to turn the ball over so he doesn't make even mid difficulty passes. When he's hitting that wide open 3 he's ok, and he's almost never guarded. He's one of the most muscular players in the league, maybe that's why he cannot move too well. He's got big hands like Leonard but he doesn't seem to use them very well.

All in all he's serviceable as a low to mid range salaried role player. Anything more is asking for trouble.

The main thing I hated about Hill is that he couldn't fight through a screen for shit. Even Terry Porter played pick and roll D better than Hill tbh.

DMC
05-31-2013, 12:29 AM
The main thing I hated about Hill is that he couldn't fight through a screen for shit. Even Terry Porter played pick and roll D better than Hill tbh.

He could go around one but he can't turn his head so he never knew where he was going.

Rogue
05-31-2013, 12:57 AM
he ain't the 2nd coming of tony parker but can still be a decent PG imho. people been too strict with him since when he was a spur. just give him time and the right guidance and he'll prove what he's really capable of

Sean Cagney
05-31-2013, 01:01 AM

POP said Bogans was the centerpiece! Take his words as a grain of salt sometimes! GOOD lord his fave player Hill and Bogans as a Centerpiece! You would never sniff the playoffs out East even with those as your main players lol.

OrEmuN
05-31-2013, 01:48 AM

Cuz' of Kawhi Leonard, that's why !

crc21209
05-31-2013, 02:04 AM
1 point in a Conference Finals game is pathetic....

Raven
05-31-2013, 10:04 AM
he always sucked at handling the ball, but the pacers playcall has been borderline disgusting, only one play in the whole game. No excuse for that showing though.

jeebus
05-31-2013, 10:10 AM
Hill's never finished well in the playoffs. He might start off decent but that coon just flames out and becomes Matt Bonner lite.

Brazil
05-31-2013, 10:36 AM
Hill is a SG and he could be a very serviceable one, he should not play PG that's about it imho

Budkin
05-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Hill simply sucks on the road... always has. But 1 point? That is fucking pathetic.

Raven
05-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Hill is a SG and he could be a very serviceable one, he should not play PG that's about it imho

the main thing is, Hill is excellent at guarding pgs, which are the hardest players to guard these days in most teams (namely Miami and Okc are exceptions along with some others), he also plays pg because he is not good in catch and shoot situations. So, how to make him work? one way, play him at pg and have a shooter, but that leaves the problem of ballhandling. The other way it is to play him at sg and have a real pg, but then the team's shooting struggles. The best fit i see him is as a complement to a selfish chucker, like Kobe or Monta.

manufan10
05-31-2013, 10:45 AM
He'll have a better game 6. As I said earlier, he's always played poorly on the road.

jag
05-31-2013, 11:20 AM
He's waaaayy too passive.

That's just his personality. That's why Pop coddled his ass so much.

Phillip
05-31-2013, 11:25 AM
LMAO at this thread and spurfans in it, after spurfans were convinced he was a "Kobe killer" and an all-star talent... while he was with the Spurs. Now that hes gone, he is average, overrated, sucks, choker, etc...

jag
05-31-2013, 11:31 AM
LMAO at this thread and spurfans in it, after spurfans were convinced he was a "Kobe killer" and an all-star talent... while he was with the Spurs. Now that hes gone, he is average, overrated, sucks, choker, etc...

I think Vogel is a good coach and the Pacers are good team. But I can't help but think Pop and the Spurs' system would ultimately get more out of Hill's talent. To say that he could have one day been an All-star as the Spurs starting PG, isn't that farfetched.

lol Roddy B

benefactor
05-31-2013, 11:33 AM
Remember det time Spur fan wanted to trade away Parker and keep Hill?

benefactor
05-31-2013, 11:44 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182100

The g:lol:lolds.

manufan10
05-31-2013, 11:52 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182100

The g:lol:lolds.

:lmao

jeebus
05-31-2013, 12:24 PM
Remember det time Spur fan wanted to trade away Parker and keep Hill?
You know what lets play along and say Hill is a SG not a PG, and can only be respectable as PG when playing alongside Manu...

Make your last stand these last two years by pairing a Hill-Manu backcourt that has shown that the team doesnt miss a beat when compared to a Parker-Manu backcourt. Add in to the equation the frontline help trading Parker couldve provided. Then once those two years are up and Manu retires move Hill to his "natural" position.

Youre telling me you wouldnt have taken that over having a Parker-Manu backcourt and the current weak frontcourt+giving away your 4th best player in Hill for a 19 yr old rookie who will likely need time to develope and have a real impact?? Any Spurs fan without homer blinds can see which is the better option. Unless youre ready for rebuilding the former is by far the better choice.