PDA

View Full Version : Barnes vs Birdman

Rummpd
05-31-2013, 05:49 AM
Pop should pull out the Aussie to go up against LaFlop II assuming Pacers cannot pull out somehow 2 straight versus the BSPN beloved Heat. Baynes would simply intimidate a psuedo-bully even if he of a neighboring world to D. Rodman....

D-rob fan
05-31-2013, 05:51 AM
I think you meant Baynes.

Prime Time
05-31-2013, 05:51 AM
Barnes?

Rummpd
05-31-2013, 05:53 AM
Yes tried change title immediately but alas on the bb cannot figure out how-need the am coffee please fix or send instruct. Cannot change title apparently?

Obstructed_View
05-31-2013, 07:00 AM
If the Spurs get into that, they've already lost. Birdman hit Hansborough harder than Stackhouse hit Shaq. He'll be suspended, and it might go seven games as a result.

Spur|n|Austin
05-31-2013, 07:01 AM
Don't know why Pop would start playing somebody in the regular rotation after 3 rounds of not playing. The roster is set, and we should feel confident in that.

Obstructed_View
05-31-2013, 07:12 AM
The likely key for the Spurs against Miami is to contain Bosh, Anderson, and Haslem. Duncan, Splitter and Diaw will have to do it.

siraulo23
05-31-2013, 07:17 AM
is this a brother thread from those "boozer and paul george" thread? :lol

but no we're not gonna see baynes unless the spurs have a massive collapse (ie losing 3-0) in the finals. imo baynes can intimidate james by clogging the lane, but pop didnt give him enough time in the regular season, too late to play him now and too much to ask him to perform in the greatest stage when he's just finding his way in the league

siraulo23
05-31-2013, 07:28 AM
The likely key for the Spurs against Miami is to contain Bosh, Anderson, and Haslem. Duncan, Splitter and Diaw will have to do it.

bosh has always played against the spurs, obviously det fresh memory of him hitting that game winning 3 pointer in sa this season. the spurs have always struggled against capable mid range shooters and miami has two capable players of that caliber, haslem has shown he's got some horry's genes tbh :lol

other than that, law of averages are the side of heat's shooters, you just know theyre gonna go off in the finals, allen and battier especially are both spur killers

the spurs have improved defending the shooters this year, they were tested by the warriors and responded well so we'll see how they play the heat

Poolboy5623
05-31-2013, 09:14 AM
Don't know why Pop would start playing somebody in the regular rotation after 3 rounds of not playing. The roster is set, and we should feel confident in that.

Baynes played against L.A....he started game 4. I thought he played well, but I must have been mistaken? I do not, however, think this series is for aron. Next year..

Spur|n|Austin
05-31-2013, 09:17 AM
Baynes played against L.A....he started game 4. I thought he played well, but I must have been mistaken? I do not, however, think this series is for aron. Next year..

Bingo, he played game 4 in a close out series, and IIRC it was due to an injury to Tiago. Regardless I agree with you, this series is not for Baynes.

Poolboy5623
05-31-2013, 09:21 AM
I did for awhile think one of the ways to give yourself a chance against Miami, is to have a 7'er in at ALL times...if pop goes small, the flood gates will open to the hoop, and it will be painful to watch.