PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Is Dwyane Wade truly hurt?

Darius McCrary
05-31-2013, 11:16 AM
It seems unthinkable to me for someone to loaf in the conference finals....but i guess when you have the monster that is Lebron doing everything, its possible.

Is he hurt?
Or is this just typical fatigue?

Anyone who actually watches these guys consistently, please chime in.

TDMVPDPOY
05-31-2013, 11:17 AM
his pride is hurt cause its lebrons team now, and his sucking it up for a reason....

cause it hurt lebrons legacy more then his if they lose again

Thebesteva
05-31-2013, 12:22 PM
herpes

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-31-2013, 12:28 PM
herpes

tbh

Thebesteva
05-31-2013, 12:33 PM
tbh

:toast

Ace
05-31-2013, 12:44 PM
No he just went from averaging 25 5 5 on 56% shooting during the win streak to absolute garbage for no apparent reason. Man Spurs fans are dumb..

baseline bum
05-31-2013, 01:06 PM
He looks pretty fucked up. Hopefully Indiana can win tomorrow to force game 7 and keep him from getting much rest.

Darius McCrary
05-31-2013, 01:11 PM
Why is it a given that it's not fatigue?

baseline bum
05-31-2013, 01:13 PM

It's either injury or STD

Budkin
05-31-2013, 01:20 PM
TOSB tbh

Ace
05-31-2013, 01:28 PM

Considering he had plenty of rest at the end of the season, 11 days between the 1st and 2nd, then another 7 days between the 2nd round and ECFs... Yeah hes injured.

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 01:36 PM
It is not fatigue, dwayne wade train with Tim Grover i believe, and grover says he trains his NBA players to play 48 minutes, conditioning wise.

AaronY
05-31-2013, 01:41 PM
It is not fatigue, dwayne wade train with Tim Grover i believe, and grover says he trains his NBA players to play 48 minutes, conditioning wise.
What kind of calf/ankle/Achilles exercises does he have them do?..just curious cuz I'm considering changing up my workouts and am kind of at a sticking point there..need an experts input..wanna strengthen the area and if possible injury prevention

Mugen
05-31-2013, 01:47 PM
Hopefully

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 01:51 PM
What kind of calf/ankle/Achilles exercises does he have them do?..just curious cuz I'm considering changing up my workouts and am kind of at a sticking point there..need an experts input..wanna strengthen the area and if possible injury prevention

not sure where your going with this...

jdiggy0424
05-31-2013, 01:52 PM
It's def due to injury but I wouldn't rule out fatigue being somewhat of a factor for his diminishing play. This is prob the type of injury that's going to take the whole summer to heal properly

hater
05-31-2013, 02:39 PM
no he is not

its all bullshit

his vagina might be leaking but he is not seriously hurt

AaronY
05-31-2013, 02:46 PM
not sure where your going with this...
I'm saying he probably should have changed up Kobe's Achilles exercise regimen since he didn't train it to go the full 48 conditioning wise apparently..

AaronY
05-31-2013, 02:48 PM
Lol, Grover "I train my athletes to go the full 48 conditioning wise"..D'Antoni starts redlining him, breaks a handful of games later

Trainwreck2100
05-31-2013, 02:54 PM
nope he's faking so he can have a "heroic" finals performance.

hooperflash
05-31-2013, 03:28 PM
I see him limping constantly, even on plays where he doesn't touch the ball. Dude looks to be getting worse. That being said, we still gotta guard him.

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 03:38 PM
I'm saying he probably should have changed up Kobe's Achilles exercise regimen since he didn't train it to go the full 48 conditioning wise apparently..

The majority of Achilles injuries happen to athletes over the age of 30. Freak accidents happen you can't prevent every injury. If your mind is that shallow then you better get back and hit he books.

KaiRMD1
05-31-2013, 03:44 PM
You guys forget, Wade has the body of an 84 year old woman

Trainwreck2100
05-31-2013, 03:45 PM
Let's not forget how he goes to the locker room to get his "knee taped up"

fevertrees
05-31-2013, 04:55 PM
I am a fake Heat fan

The Decision: July 8,2010

:lol:

HI-FI
05-31-2013, 04:55 PM
i was thinking of starting a similar thread but figured it was addressed already.

very interested to see how this plays out, especially if Pacers can take it to 7 (knock on wood).

anyone like Man In Black who have expertise in this have an idea of what to expect, if wade is just c:lolasting or if this is something that will need a lot of time to heal?

Ace
05-31-2013, 07:30 PM

:sleep Try again faggot

LkrFan
05-31-2013, 07:45 PM
He's not truly injured. If he were, he would not be playing. I do believe his Herpes may have flared up though. :lol

LkrFan
05-31-2013, 07:50 PM

Busted! :lol

J.T.
05-31-2013, 07:51 PM

Hahahaha fake heat fans

Clipper Nation
05-31-2013, 08:02 PM
Busted! :lol

Pau Gasol trade: Feb 1, 2008

LkrFan's join date: Jan 1, 2010

Busted! :downspin:

KL2
05-31-2013, 08:44 PM
No he just went from averaging 25 5 5 on 56% shooting during the win streak to absolute garbage for no apparent reason. Man Spurs fans are dumb..

These playoffs aren't for Wade tbh.

LkrFan
05-31-2013, 08:52 PM
Pau Gasol trade: Feb 1, 2008

LkrFan's join date: Jan 1, 2010

Busted! :downspin:
:lol - nice try. Now if I joined merely weeks later like Ace - you'd have a point. Classh:lolle.

HI-FI
05-31-2013, 08:58 PM
:lol - nice try. Now if I joined merely weeks later like Ace - you'd have a point. Classh:lolle.

but seriously....did any of you Laker fans sign up before Gasol, or did LA get the internet after the trade? i'm thinking....you guys are really hardcore closet Gasol fans, Kobe is just the snitch you use to look cool. It's okay, appreciating Pau is condoned on this website.

Calispursfan11
05-31-2013, 09:38 PM
I'd say it's less that he's temporarily hurt and more just like permanently broken down tbh.

Ace
05-31-2013, 09:57 PM

Just a coincidence Lakers just rang...

LkrFan
05-31-2013, 10:29 PM
but seriously....did any of you Laker fans sign up before Gasol, or did LA get the internet after the trade? i'm thinking....you guys are really hardcore closet Gasol fans, Kobe is just the snitch you use to look cool. It's okay, appreciating Pau is condoned on this website.
I got my first computer in 1993. In 1998, I first logged onto the internet (Gateway computer). The first sports forum I ever joined was in 2000 (Oregonlive when the Lakers/Blazers rivalry was good - I trolled them to no end - along with LakerLanny :lol). I actually heard about LG from OL - because they wanted to get rid of me - they told me to go join a Laker forum. Finally in 2005 I joined LG (more than 10,000 posts there tbh). It was there that I heard about SpursTalk. Jeffs and others used to talk shit about SpursTalk so I finally relented and joined in 2010.

All that said, trust me, I wish that I knew about this place back in 2005 or so. Although non-Laker fans have been giving me shit ever since my first post (calling me a fagg:lolt) I love it here - and I post here way more than I do on LG now.

So there you have it. I'm no closet Gasol fan. Nor am I a Kobe fan (although I have defended him because he is a Laker). I'm a Laker Fan (hence my screen name).

HI-FI
05-31-2013, 11:14 PM
I got my first computer in 1993. In 1998, I first logged onto the internet (Gateway computer). The first sports forum I ever joined was in 2000 (Oregonlive when the Lakers/Blazers rivalry was good - I trolled them to no end - along with LakerLanny :lol). I actually heard about LG from OL - because they wanted to get rid of me - they told me to go join a Laker forum. Finally in 2005 I joined LG (more than 10,000 posts there tbh). It was there that I heard about SpursTalk. Jeffs and others used to talk shit about SpursTalk so I finally relented and joined in 2010.

All that said, trust me, I wish that I knew about this place back in 2005 or so. Although non-Laker fans have been giving me shit ever since my first post (calling me a fagg:lolt) I love it here - and I post here way more than I do on LG now.

So there you have it. I'm no closet Gasol fan. Nor am I a Kobe fan (although I have defended him because he is a Laker). I'm a Laker Fan (hence my screen name).
:lmao
i didn't ask for your entire digital history son. shit i figured you would tell me how you played One on One on your apple 2e.

so based on your intricate timeline, you trolled OregonLive during the Lakers dynasty, then retreated to the safe and familial confines of LG right as Kobe was forcing his cock down Laker management. Jeffs sent you a PM about SpursTalk and you finally got around to reading it on 2010, which just so happened to coincide with the newest Laker dynasty (courtesy of the worst trade of the 21st century), so you coming over at the time is in fact purely coincidental and not all suspicious.

it's okay son, we forgive you. as with all Laker fans here, it's the :elephant in the room.

LkrFan
05-31-2013, 11:20 PM
:lmao
i didn't ask for your entire digital history son. shit i figured you would tell me how you played One on One on your apple 2e.

so based on your intricate timeline, you trolled OregonLive during the Lakers dynasty, then retreated to the safe and familial confines of LG right as Kobe was forcing his cock down Laker management. Jeffs sent you a PM about SpursTalk and you finally got around to reading it on 2010, which just so happened to coincide with the newest Laker dynasty (courtesy of the best trade of the 21st century), so you coming over at the time is in fact purely coincidental and not all suspicious.

it's okay son, we forgive you. as with all Laker fans here, it's the :elephant in the room.

First off, :lol at the digital history comment. Secondly, The Gift! was a great trade (as we saw in 2011). Thirdly, your theory is funny, but you're still a dumbass. :toast

Man In Black
06-02-2013, 01:11 AM
The guy is hurt. He has a knee issue of some kind. I always tell you guys to look at player's gait. Gait is the way a person normally moves. It normally is more thought, of in terms of walking but for basketball, it applies.

He doesn't have that same kind of explosiveness, he typically has and now, he's overly reliant on his jump shot and looks like he needs DWhistle status from 2006 to raise his scoring average.

He is like the 2008 version of Manu. Or as Brent Barry said, "We have the MA but not the NU." This was the time that Manu was coming off of an ankle injury from the Olympics and then impinged the same ankle in Round 1 against the Suns. For the Heat, they have World of Whoa, not World of Wade.

LkrFan-Lanny and I had a bet and years ago, me & Kori went to meet him at Staples in the restaurant to pay off the beer bet but he no-showed and for years, called me a welcher. Kori and I know what happened. LL-we both live in San Diego dude.

I invite you to come get those beers man and we'll watch the Spurs win a 5th title. Don't wuss out and pull another no-show.

UZER
06-02-2013, 01:23 AM
nope he's faking so he can have a "heroic" finals performance.

Or a good excuse when he doesn't.

He's not truly injured. If he were, he would not be playing. I do believe his Herpes may have flared up though. :lol

:lol

LkrFan
06-02-2013, 01:25 AM
The guy is hurt. He has a knee issue of some kind. I always tell you guys to look at player's gait. Gait is the way a person normally moves. It normally is more thought, of in terms of walking but for basketball, it applies.

He doesn't have that same kind of explosiveness, he typically has and now, he's overly reliant on his jump shot and looks like he needs DWhistle status from 2006 to raise his scoring average.

He is like the 2008 version of Manu. Or as Brent Barry said, "We have the MA but not the NU." This was the time that Manu was coming off of an ankle injury from the Olympics and then impinged the same ankle in Round 1 against the Suns. For the Heat, they have World of Whoa, not World of Wade.

LkrFan-Lanny and I had a bet and years ago, me & Kori went to meet him at Staples in the restaurant to pay off the beer bet but he no-showed and for years, called me a welcher. Kori and I know what happened. LL-we both live in San Diego dude.

I invite you to come get those beers man and we'll watch the Spurs win a 5th title. Don't wuss out and pull another no-show.
That's messed up. SMH.

Calispursfan11
06-02-2013, 12:28 PM
It's becoming more obvious to me that we're simply seeing him become irrelevant before our eyes. This must be horrible for him as I'm sure his brain is telling him to be the flash of old. His body just won't do it anymore. It goes beyond injury. He's done tbh...