PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe is very sensitive

Thebesteva
05-31-2013, 01:24 PM
:lol

He’s very sensitive. I had to be really careful in criticizing him. I learned immediately as I started to deal with him as a young man how sensitive he was in particular if it was done in a group setting. My criticism was best done if it was in my office or alone. - Phil Jackson

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1655715-phil-jackson-kobe-bryant-is-very-sensitive-to-criticism

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 01:35 PM
finish the quote... because of his competitive nature..

spurraider21
05-31-2013, 01:46 PM
As much as I love a good Kobe bashing, this speaks more to how much of a fucking diva PJ has become over the years

whitemamba
05-31-2013, 01:52 PM
As much as I love a good Kobe bashing, this speaks more to how much of a fucking diva PJ has become over the years

lol, this is true, as much as i love PJax, his attention whoring has gone to a new level. Its like hes been saving the Mj Kobe comparisons for when he faded out the spotlight.

Mugen
05-31-2013, 01:54 PM
Not sure if related or not, but i do hope that Kobe dies in a fire this summer tbh.

Thebesteva
05-31-2013, 02:06 PM
Not sure if related or not, but i do hope that Kobe dies in a fire this summer tbh.

LMAO wtf...damn homie

kamikazi_player
05-31-2013, 02:14 PM
I think it's pretty obvious over the years that Kobe is sensitive and insecure about anything bad said about him.

DMC
05-31-2013, 02:38 PM

PJ is just doing what PJ does, and that's the Lakers way, to turncoat and backstab and eat your own children if that gets you a book deal. It's why so many Lakers fans are nothing more than tabloid readers and be@ners.

Mugen
05-31-2013, 03:05 PM
LMAO wtf...damn homie

Fine, doesn't have to be a fire.

Budkin
05-31-2013, 03:45 PM
He left the Lakers in 2004, called out Kobe. Then rejoined the Lakers and won 2 more ships. Then left the Lakers, and called out Kobe again. Master of mind games.

The Reckoning
05-31-2013, 03:48 PM

:lmao

Clipper Nation
05-31-2013, 04:07 PM
They've both become annoying, bitter attention whores, tbh....

Thebesteva
05-31-2013, 05:36 PM
They've both become annoying, bitter attention whores, tbh....

I am def a HUGE Phil Jackson fan, more so than any player in the Lakers ever. But this is kind of getting past ridiculous, the guy and his entire family are set for life financially speaking. To come out and throw Kobe under the bus like this (as fun as it is for the haters) is really fuckin retarded.

I defended him in 2005 when Phil threw Kobe under the bus with the book because I felt he was frustrated with Kobe. This time, Kobe and him reunited and won championships, it was the feel good story. Ironically, the day before Phil released news of this book, Kobe posted a picture of them two and said," You guys see how a relationship can be fixed no matter what drama you go through?"

Pretty shitty move by Phil.