PDA

View Full Version : Heat: heat - spurs finals

dfens
05-31-2013, 02:24 PM
Since most of this board is totally delusional in understanding the game of basketball please bump this when heat tap dat ass and hoist the :lobt2::lobt2:

Btw @GNSF BNSF FNSF NSFN MSFN etc, answer this:
how you gonna control lebron on the defensive end when you will not attack him on the offense thus letting him chill on kwahi?
how is timmy gonna play when the pace of the game increases?
how is parker gonna dominate against cole world and chalmers who give him problems?
how you gonna play the pnr on the roller with tiago on the offensive board and not a giant like hibbert?
how you gonna defend bosh? tiago is shit defending on the perimeter and timmy must be inside? Bonner? Diaw? Tbh:lol
who gonna defend lebron? kwahi alone? that's five quick fouls. Danny green's skinny ass? Diaw/Manu:lol? A lebron wanting revenge non the less.
How's manu/parker's legs gonna be after runnin after rayray. You know they gonna run that play right?
How you gonna react when wade will light you up because he will be guarded by manu/parker?
How you gonna live with stern giving dan crawford license to go all in mule style on you?
Can't you see this was the weakest western conference in more than a decade?

Look I can go at this all night, but you guys need a quick reality check because upstairs the faggotry level got to sweeps and shit. Hopefully you won't get swept and because it's gonna be bad for the ratings and all I think we'll not come to that, but sincerely, you guys need to wake up.

And don't forget to get alot of xanax, you guys gonna need it.

Bring on the hate and shit takes like we got great shooters, kwahi =bowen, timmy gonna 30/15. TBH this will be laughable.

DisAsTerBot
05-31-2013, 02:26 PM
LA HEAT all the way!!!!!

tbh

CitizenDwayne
05-31-2013, 02:30 PM
Bring on the shit takes like timmy gonna 30/15

Why would that be a shit take?

BatManu20
05-31-2013, 02:36 PM
It would be a complete embarrassment if Miami didn't win the Ship with that roster. They should rarely lose a game tbh.

hater
05-31-2013, 02:38 PM
gonna have to agree with this thread tbh

so far at least

my servers are all pointing to Heat in 6 :(

still some time thou

spurraider21
05-31-2013, 02:42 PM
if 12 and 8 , 44% Hibbert is manhandling the Heat... :lol

Leastern conference, played the -.500 bucks in the first round, and the most injured team in the conference in round 2.

I think Spurs can be OK against them

Thebesteva
05-31-2013, 02:56 PM
OP

After all the drueling over the Lakers and OKC this year by analysts and fans, for the Spurs to get this far is a huge accomplishment. Let the Spurs fans have this one, they deserve it.

Brazil
05-31-2013, 03:05 PM
cute troll

2/10 for the effort

jimbo
05-31-2013, 03:06 PM
Neal is gonna get dominated if the Heat's role players can make their wide open shots. Actually, anyone gets dominated if the Heat's role players make open shots so it's moot anyways. But anyways, there's no one to hide him on really.

King Nupe
05-31-2013, 03:19 PM
OP

After all the drueling over the Lakers and OKC this year by analysts and fans, for the Spurs to get this far is a huge accomplishment. Let the Spurs fans have this one, they deserve it.

You're a faggot. They wouldn't even be here if OKC or LAL were healthy. They got lucky, and all they will get is ANOTHER Western Conference Banner.....Nobody will care.....

Thebesteva
05-31-2013, 03:20 PM
You're a faggot. They wouldn't even be here if OKC or LAL were healthy. They got lucky, and all they will get is ANOTHER Western Conference Banner.....Nobody will care.....

Woulda
Shoulda
Coulda

Budkin
05-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Spurs in 5. 6 at most. Let us proceed...

Mugen
05-31-2013, 03:45 PM

You wouldn't even be here if Papa Nupe chose condoms over a couple of Steel Reserves tbh.

UNCLE-DREW
05-31-2013, 04:37 PM
1 heat gonna coast mode like vs pacers = heat in 6
2 heat shows up and homeschool these grannies in max 5

spurraider21
05-31-2013, 04:47 PM
the lakers wouldn't have won in 2000 if Duncan was playing in the playoffs
the Spurs woulda won in 2009 if Manu was in the playoffs.

see? i can make up bullshit too. Lakers were a shit team even when fully healthy. they didn't record a single win with the starting 5 of Nash, Kobe, Artest, Pau, Dwight. get over it

ohmwrecker
05-31-2013, 04:51 PM

:lmao Lakers

dfens
06-01-2013, 04:41 AM
Why would that be a shit take?

TBH timmy might get tired, and you'll have alot of long rebounds so 15RPG is GNSF/BNSF/MexicanSF take.
And you might want to use timmy conservatively on offense because you will need him on defense else you are fucked.

if 12 and 8 , 44% Hibbert is manhandling the Heat... :lol

Leastern conference, played the -.500 bucks in the first round, and the most injured team in the conference in round 2.

I think Spurs can be OK against them

typical GNSF fan. See you cliff jumping in june faggot. Matchups son and having 2 other big threats in david west and paul george, those guys are big...hibert came on the roll many times with no help because attention was needed on those bigman guys... what bigman scoreres do spurs have? And don't forget that even though they might not have game the bench with mahimi, hansborough, etc are scrappy as hell and really hurt the heat's inside stamina. Of course those things don't apply to the spurs but hey when you eat 10 tacos a day you don't tend to think alot.
TBH I think you have no fucking clue TBH.:lol

OP

cmon son this ain't trolling it was a serious take don't derail, i know it's easy to troll these illiterate unknowning homers but still :lol

cute troll

2/10 for the effort

great argumentation 10/10. would recommend to friends family and your mother.

Spurs in 5. 6 at most. Let us proceed...
strong reasoning 10/GNSF. Jesus himself will lead the spurs TBH so no point in analyzing the game :lol

God damn I don't even want to think what replies I can get if I make this thread upstairs. Maybe even get banned for reasoning tbh. Let's go spurs :toast :lol

Legacy
06-01-2013, 05:39 AM
tl;dr :downspin:

dfens
06-01-2013, 07:28 AM
tl;dr :downspin:

i know .. in fewer words, spurfan better face the reality that the heat are favorites.

Legacy
06-01-2013, 07:37 AM
The Spurs are never the favorites, tbh. We're numb to all of that popularity/hype BS. We simply don't care. At least... I know I don't care. :lol

Budkin
06-01-2013, 11:02 AM

:lol Nash
:lol Bible Kemp
:lol Pringles
:lol Dream Team
:lol Lakers

Rogue
06-01-2013, 08:13 PM
i wouldn't be delighted with neither team winning it. spurs are a great team and you have to respect them even if you don't like them, while bron is hands down the best player in the world now w/o no close runner up. it's gonna be a heroism vs. teamwork contest in the finals imho, and the result of the series will pretty much depend on lebron's form