PDA

View Full Version : cheerios commercial with interracial family enrages white men

Trill Clinton
05-31-2013, 10:17 PM
some butthurt white boys were mad that the ACTORS in the cereal commercial were a black man, his white wife and their mixed daughter:hat it got so bad that youtube had to disable the comment section on the original video:wow angry racists even went to the general mills facebook page and laced it with racist rhetoric:lmao

now this goes back to what Creepn da gawd was pointing out earlier in the week. white boys get online and cannot resist focusing all of their attention and hatred toward black men. its like they got bullied by niggas their whole life and the only way to get "pay back" is by hating everything the black man does from the safety of their homes! here is the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_4refG1-Q

http://i44.tinypic.com/30c0dic.png

redzero
05-31-2013, 10:25 PM
The only thing offensive in that ad is the little girl's acting.

Trill Clinton
05-31-2013, 10:31 PM
The only thing offensive in that ad is the little girl's acting.
yup, 2013 and irr's are the norm now. so funny how much backlash that innocent commercial got haha.

DeadlyDynasty
05-31-2013, 11:54 PM
"Single parent in the making, black dad will dip out soon"

:rollin

Wild Cobra
05-31-2013, 11:58 PM
You know, I saw that commercial. I didn't even think anything of it but laughed when the father had Cheerios all over him. I was colorblind to the whole thing, until this post pointed it out.

I guess I'm a racist for laughing.

Avante
06-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Always thought it was funny how the south loved football so much they had to give in. An all white football team, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYU was also funny, all white lines and backers. QB and even running backs, but black receivers and defensive backs, hahaha!!!!!!!

lefty
06-01-2013, 04:02 AM
So what if the father provided the milk ?

Sensitive faggots

johnsmith
06-01-2013, 04:17 AM
its like they got bullied by niggas their whole life

This is the funniest part of the thread...the passive aggressive swipe just thrown in there.

No trill, it's just plain old racism, and the Internet makes it easy for guys like you, avante, and half the posters on this site to do it. I have become a fan of your race baiting threads though...they stir the pot well.

JoeTait75
06-01-2013, 04:30 AM
I think it's a positive thing that white men haven't become so neutered and de-racinated that they just accept miscegenation without a second thought, tbh.

Bill_Brasky
06-01-2013, 09:54 AM
:lol they really expect me to believe a black dad bought Cheerio's instead of Laughey-o's or whatever generic brand the liquor store carries

UZER
06-01-2013, 10:09 AM
:lol they really expect me to believe a black dad bought Cheerio's instead of Laughey-o's or whatever generic brand the liquor store carries

food stamps breh

DMC
06-01-2013, 10:52 AM
lol Troll Creepn Clinton pretending to care about biracial relationships when in reality it's all about pissing off the white side.

CubanSucks
06-01-2013, 12:14 PM

Why the fuck couldn't I think of this?! My sides are bursting.

jeebus
06-01-2013, 02:17 PM
lol Troll Creepn Clinton pretending to care about biracial relationships when in reality it's all about pissing off the white side.
That's pretty hard to do. White people have controlled the world for thousands of years; Troll making a thread about cheerios isn't gonna ruin my day.

DMC
06-01-2013, 02:19 PM
That's pretty hard to do. White people have controlled the world for thousands of years; Troll making a thread about cheerios isn't gonna ruin my day.

Of course he fails, but that's his intent. It has nothing to do with racial equality.

Drachen
06-01-2013, 02:24 PM
some butthurt white boys were mad that the ACTORS in the cereal commercial were a black man, his white wife and their mixed daughter:hat it got so bad that youtube had to disable the comment section on the original video:wow angry racists even went to the general mills facebook page and laced it with racist rhetoric:lmao

now this goes back to what Creepn da gawd was pointing out earlier in the week. white boys get online and cannot resist focusing all of their attention and hatred toward black men. its like they got bullied by niggas their whole life and the only way to get "pay back" is by hating everything the black man does from the safety of their homes! here is the vid:

I just posted about this on Facebook, at first I thought it wasn't real but then I searched around about it and found out it was real. It's crazy to me.

Fwiw, there were a lot of black women in the Facebook comments pissed off about this commercial too. White men haven't cornered the market on racism to the degree you think.

jeebus
06-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Of course he fails, but that's his intent. It has nothing to do with racial equality.
True that. Anything to try and stir the pot. Isn't that what they all do though?

DMC
06-01-2013, 02:42 PM
True that. Anything to try and stir the pot. Isn't that what they all do though?

Of course but we all know Trill is whiter than the background on this forum. You can tell the trolls who try too hard, they get names like Trill, Stax, Creepn, stupid ass club terms little Bieber heads use to feel hard.

Trill Clinton
06-01-2013, 03:02 PM
This is the funniest part of the thread...the passive aggressive swipe just thrown in there.

No trill, it's just plain old racism, and the Internet makes it easy for guys like you, avante, and half the posters on this site to do it. I have become a fan of your race baiting threads though...they stir the pot well.

preciate it fam. i do admit at times i say racist shit but its not often and i keep that confined to this site and this site only. for the most part, white men are waaaaay more racist in the real world and online. like my OG told me, most of the hatred and racist posts that whites say online is a general representation of how whites really feel but they have to grin and bare with it offline, very sad.

Trill Clinton
06-01-2013, 03:06 PM
I just posted about this on Facebook, at first I thought it wasn't real but then I searched around about it and found out it was real. It's crazy to me.

Fwiw, there were a lot of black women in the Facebook comments pissed off about this commercial too. White men haven't cornered the market on racism to the degree you think.

no doubt, black women and white men HATE when black men date white women. check out this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-9k6aWQ6vE

ummm like i said, its 2013 and there should be no reason people are upset with interracial relationships. i don't see any backlash towards all the exposure gays are getting, but soon as a brotha gets with a white woman, jealous white men turn into keyboard warriors.

Trill Clinton
06-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Of course but we all know Trill is whiter than the background on this forum. You can tell the trolls who try too hard, they get names like Trill, Stax, Creepn, stupid ass club terms little Bieber heads use to feel hard.

bruh you too old to be thinking like this. you're what, close to 50? chill and leave the ignorant posting to us youngin's.

DeadlyDynasty
06-01-2013, 03:23 PM
I'm not gonna lie...I can't help but double take when I see an IRC--at least in an affluent neighborhood.

DMC
06-01-2013, 03:24 PM
bruh you too old to be thinking like this. you're what, close to 50? chill and leave the ignorant posting to us youngin's.

I sling the truth, it's up to you to not be hit in the face with it. Keep your head low, where it belongs.

Drachen
06-01-2013, 03:28 PM
no doubt, black women and white men HATE when black men date white women. check out this vid:

ummm like i said, its 2013 and there should be no reason people are upset with interracial relationships. i don't see any backlash towards all the exposure gays are getting, but soon as a brotha gets with a white woman, jealous white men turn into keyboard warriors.

Lol trill, you are in your own world of you don't see backlash against gays. Just as an example, there was an enormous protest / boycott of jcp for hiring Ellen Degeneres as their spokeswoman. I could go on, but I hope I have helped you clear the cobwebs enough to realize that is a wildly inaccurate statement.

Trill Clinton
06-01-2013, 03:29 PM
I'm not gonna lie...I can't help but double take when I see an IRC--at least in an affluent neighborhood.

what up, dd? what you got planned for the weekend, breh? i see a lot of irr's here in SA and i have a few in my fam. only time i really do a double take is when i see a young brotha with a fat white girl. i know that is the common stereotype in irr's but i rarely see it.

I sling the truth, it's up to you to not be hit in the face with it. Keep your head low, where it belongs.

there is nothing true about me being white, though. you had your time to have fun in the 60's...let a young brotha cook.

DeadlyDynasty
06-01-2013, 03:34 PM
what up, dd? what you got planned for the weekend, breh? i see a lot of irr's here in SA and i have a few in my fam. only time i really do a double take is when i see a young brotha with a fat white girl. i know that is the common stereotype in irr's but i rarely see it.

Just started my HGH cycle today, fam. Pretty excited, tbh.

Trill Clinton
06-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Just started my HGH cycle today, fam. Pretty excited, tbh.

lol oh shit. keep me updated how that works out for you. there are a lot of dudes at the gym on that stuff.

DMC
06-01-2013, 05:21 PM

there is nothing true about me being white, though. you had your time to have fun in the 60's...let a young brotha cook.

You cooked long enough in the cotton fields of the South. Hesh up now and rise to mediocrity, let the white in you bring you along like Obama did.

Thebesteva
06-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Man after all these years I cant believe racism still exists...........I thought we were past that already. Black people are extremely good people, and they are taking a shift towards education, monogamous relationships, and being good parents.

Agloco
06-01-2013, 07:39 PM
You know, I saw that commercial. I didn't even think anything of it but laughed when the father had Cheerios all over him. I was colorblind to the whole thing, until this post pointed it out.

I guess I'm a racist for laughing.

Father is likely not a surgeon though.

The Reckoning
06-01-2013, 07:43 PM
media not realizing "enraged white men" are trolls tbh

Rogue
06-01-2013, 07:44 PM
niggas are more racist than whites though. at least whites would never stab a black cop to death and roll his body all over the street while showing off the knife with blood blemish on it

Dirk Oneanddoneski
06-01-2013, 09:25 PM
http://www.kens5.com/news/Couple-says-they-were-chased-with-a-bat-for-being-bi-racial-209255331.html

Interracial couple says they were chased with baseball bats

SAN ANTONIO -- A couple said they were victims of a hate crime and they have video and pictures to prove it.
However, they're more concerned with how the San Antonio Police Department is handling the case.

A young Hispanic woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, told KENS 5 that she and her black boyfriend were chased by several Hispanic men for being an interracial couple.

"We were in danger," she said.

The 22-year-old said at least three men with baseball bats ran after her and her boyfriend's vehicle yelling racial slurs.

"They said how disgusting I am to be with a black man," she said.

The ordeal happened on Saturday night near South Hackberry and West Drexel Avenue.

looks like be@ners dont like race mixing either :lol Imagine if it was whites with the bats, Holder would send in the FBI and it would be on every news station in the country

CubanSucks
06-01-2013, 09:27 PM

They have a reason.

johnsmith
06-01-2013, 09:52 PM
http://www.kens5.com/news/Couple-says-they-were-chased-with-a-bat-for-being-bi-racial-209255331.html

Interracial couple says they were chased with baseball bats

SAN ANTONIO -- A couple said they were victims of a hate crime and they have video and pictures to prove it.
However, they're more concerned with how the San Antonio Police Department is handling the case.

A young Hispanic woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, told KENS 5 that she and her black boyfriend were chased by several Hispanic men for being an interracial couple.

"We were in danger," she said.

The 22-year-old said at least three men with baseball bats ran after her and her boyfriend's vehicle yelling racial slurs.

The ordeal happened on Saturday night near South Hackberry and West Drexel Avenue.

looks like be@ners dont like race mixing either :lol Imagine if it was whites with the bats, Holder would send in the FBI and it would be on every news station in the country

Hispanics are the strangest ethnicity by far, and they're certainly the most sensitive. My wife is Hispanic, born and raised in SA...there are so many of her family members that are absolutely shocked that she married whitey.

Wild Cobra
06-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Within the last year, I have had two confrontations by black men who wanted to kick my ass because I was with a black chick. The shit works both ways. The last time was last month.

jeebus
06-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Within the last year, I have had two confrontations by black men who wanted to kick my ass because I was with a black chick. The shit works both ways. The last time was last month.

They were probably trying to knock some sense into you. That or they were trying to rob you.

Wild Cobra
06-01-2013, 10:13 PM
They were probably trying to knock some sense into you. That or they were trying to rob you.
The last time was in a bar. I didn't even have time to respond. The bouncer walked past as it started, then stood behind the guy listening to his rant, and through him out in short order. This was in a black bar as well, near in north-east Portland.

Creepn
06-01-2013, 11:24 PM

now this goes back to what Creepn (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14032) da gawd was pointing out earlier in the week. white boys get online and cannot resist focusing all of their attention and hatred toward black men. its like they got bullied by niggas their whole life and the only way to get "pay back" is by hating everything the black man does from the safety of their homes!

Is that what it is? Because I have no idea what their muthafuckin problem is with black folk. What makes it worse is that they like to point out and amplify the everyday life problems of blacks as if they are sooooo perfect and immune to the vexations of life that we all go through. "Haha Black people on welfare". Whites aren't on welfare? Wow. Fuck outta here. There is a massive case of some form of mental disorder with those types of people Trill. I'm telling you.

The Reckoning
06-01-2013, 11:27 PM
:lol

leemajors
06-01-2013, 11:28 PM
niggas are more racist than whites though. at least whites would never stab a black cop to death and roll his body all over the street while showing off the knife with blood blemish on it

I cannot let this go unremarked

johnsmith
06-01-2013, 11:36 PM
The last time was in a bar. I didn't even have time to respond. The bouncer walked past as it started, then stood behind the guy listening to his rant, and through him out in short order. This was in a black bar as well, near in north-east Portland.

In gonna go out on a limb and say they wanted to fight you because you're a fucking idiot, not because of who you were with.

Plus, you just made that story up.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-02-2013, 12:00 AM

Unless the whites with bats were shylock zionist bankers, then Eric Holder would come up with a reason why prosecuting them would destabilize the economy.

baseline bum
06-02-2013, 12:04 AM

The mayates can have all the honky bitches they want, as long as they stay away from the Mexicans tbh... especially the hot Mexican bitches from Peru, Venezuela, Columbia, etc.

Creepn
06-02-2013, 01:44 AM
Unless the whites with bats were shylock zionist bankers, then Eric Holder would come up with a reason why prosecuting them would destabilize the economy.

Have you been welching on our bet? I just get this nagging suspicious feeling that you are. Is Rick Santorum your troll?

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 03:19 AM
In gonna go out on a limb and say they wanted to fight you because you're a fucking idiot, not because of who you were with.

No, it was because I was with three young black ladies, one of which blew him off and said she was with me.

No, it's true. I knew I would get such a response though. One reason why I seldom bring personal stories up here.

Is it stupidity or lack of ethics why you say such things?

Suspect
06-02-2013, 04:39 AM
Should of had a Hispanic couple

Dad still would of dipped out soon tbh but there wouldnt be an racism imho

AaronY
06-02-2013, 04:44 AM
One reason why I seldom bring personal stories up here

Heres another:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117205

Suspect
06-02-2013, 04:54 AM
The mayates can have all the honky bitches they want, as long as they stay away from the Mexicans tbh... especially the hot Mexican bitches from Peru, Venezuela, Columbia, etc.
nobody wants a mexican chick anyways tbh lol

Avante
06-02-2013, 05:15 AM

All you ever so here, sad.

johnsmith
06-02-2013, 06:12 AM
All you ever so here, sad.

What?

johnsmith
06-02-2013, 06:13 AM
No, it was because I was with three young black ladies, one of which blew him off and said she was with me.

No, it's true. I knew I would get such a response though. One reason why I seldom bring personal stories up here.

Is it stupidity or lack of ethics why you say such things?

Says the "forum joke".

Avante
06-02-2013, 06:17 AM
Says the "forum joke".

Dude, why the constant whine? Do you ever do anything other that argue, fight and criticize? Why is that all you do here?

johnsmith
06-02-2013, 06:18 AM
Dude, why the constant whine? Do you ever do anything other that argue, fight and criticize? Why is that all you do here?

Why are you following me around? Grow up avante....see ya~~~~~~~~

Avante
06-02-2013, 06:21 AM
Why are you following me around? Grow up avante....see ya~~~~~~~~

Answer the question, why the constant whine? Why all the negativity all the time?

johnsmith
06-02-2013, 06:25 AM
Answer the question, why the constant whine? Why all the negativity all the time?

Why so worried?

Avante
06-02-2013, 06:40 AM
Why so worried?

Ok cool we'll leave it there. Now the next time you start following me wahwahwah-ing around remember.....why so worried...ok?

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 07:04 AM
He's just one of those pussies that like to bully on the internet to make him feel like a big man. Probably a real joke in real life.

rascal
06-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Why do I seldom see a white man with a black woman.

rascal
06-02-2013, 08:03 AM
Too many blacks on TV commercials as it is. They are over represented now in terms of their true population % in the country. You would think we lived in a black country.

AaronY
06-02-2013, 08:03 AM
He's just one of those pussies that like to bully on the internet to make him feel like a big man. Probably a real joke in real life.
He probly doesn't have a huge hog of a penis like us stud Don Juan type males either, amiritie buddy?..

rascal
06-02-2013, 08:05 AM

He could kick your ass like most everyone in here.

AaronY
06-02-2013, 08:05 AM
I swear if I'm sitting down girls can see the outline of it just through my pants even..would switch to a sweat pants type arrangement but I'm a hugely successful businessman so thats a no-go..

rascal
06-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Is that what it is? Because I have no idea what their muthafuckin problem is with black folk. What makes it worse is that they like to point out and amplify the everyday life problems of blacks as if they are sooooo perfect and immune to the vexations of life that we all go through. "Haha Black people on welfare". Whites aren't on welfare? Wow. Fuck outta here. There is a massive case of some form of mental disorder with those types of people Trill. I'm telling you.

Aren't blacks on welfare at a higher proportion or % of their population?

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 08:09 AM
He could kick your ass like most everyone in here.
Don't count on it.

AaronY
06-02-2013, 08:12 AM
I know a guy who literally dick slaps people in battle..like his penis is so huge he pops a viagra and then uses it as a weapon..he can also find out where you live very easily just by seeing part of ur house in a random photo from over the internet so he's not someone to be trifled with in the least tbh

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 08:26 AM
I know a guy who literally dick slaps people in battle..like his penis is so huge he pops a viagra and then uses it as a weapon..he can also find out where you live very easily just by seeing part of ur house in a random photo from over the internet so he's not someone to be trifled with in the least tbh
I see since you are no good at debating, you focus on baiting...

AaronY
06-02-2013, 08:30 AM
I like to bait women with my huge schlong tbh..I wear tight white pants and they can't help but notice it..after that its Game Over because I know that even tho dey may play hard to get they really want it deep down inside (literally) and that all their games but a waste of time cuz they are powerless before the site of it tbqh

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 08:58 AM
I like to bait women with my huge schlong tbh..I wear tight white pants and they can't help but notice it..after that its Game Over because I know that even tho dey may play hard to get they really want it deep down inside (literally) and that all their games but a waste of time cuz they are powerless before the site of it tbqh
Wow.

You sure are a loser.

AaronY
06-02-2013, 09:01 AM
What types of pants do you wear when ur cockbaiting, WC?..or do you got a penor so grandiose it shows in anything, even a hospital gown?..

AaronY
06-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Sirius Lee, tell us moar about ur HYUGE schlong WC..all us dudes are dying to hear moor about it I'm sure..

Trill Clinton
06-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Aren't blacks on welfare at a higher proportion or % of their population?http://i39.tinypic.com/2hmekk5.png

don't whites commit a higher percentage of sexual crimes(pedophiles) against children than any other race?

"While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against children were white, whites accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent crimes against adults."

http://www.cpiu.us/statistics-2/

AaronY
06-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Well, those numbers are skewed since most black males spend much, much less time proportionately speaking around children since they turn ghost once the kid is born..

Trill Clinton
06-02-2013, 09:31 AM
abandoning your children>>>>>>>>>>>>>molesting them. fact.

CubanSucks
06-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Well, those numbers are skewed since most black males spend much, much less time proportionately speaking around children since they turn ghost once the kid is born..

Yeesh, walked right into that one.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2013, 09:37 AM
blacks eat chicken, watermelon and abandon their kids.

whites eat clams, grapes and molest their kids, sad.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2013, 09:37 AM
blacks have their own show, 'Cops'

whites have their own show, 'How to catch a predator' yuck!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Have you been welching on our bet? I just get this nagging suspicious feeling that you are. Is Rick Santorum your troll?
It was but I gave it to a recently banned poster to use. I haven't used it in awhile.

DarrinS
06-02-2013, 10:26 AM
No grape drink?

mouse
06-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Where was all this outcry back in my day?

MYpnINrZM_M

Creepn
06-02-2013, 01:12 PM

The way I look at it is that most blacks die before they are able to enjoy that money they put in for social security. Lets not forget centuries of free back breaking labor, torture, and rape that the government said would compensate and failed. So there's actually a huge surplus that blacks have so go ahead sista, you need some help with some food to till you get back on your feet or finish that degree, get it.

CubanSucks
06-02-2013, 01:37 PM
abandoning your children>>>>>>>>>>>>>molesting them. fact.

the problem is one comes before the other. What's sad is blacks never even make it to their kid's toddler years. I guess they bail to avoid the temptation, right? What's the percentages of single black moms now, like 60%?

Where was all this outcry back in my day?

MYpnINrZM_M

hehe, good one, only 80 posts in

CubanSucks
06-02-2013, 01:38 PM
The way I look at it is that most blacks die before they are able to enjoy that money they put in for social security. Lets not forget centuries of free back breaking labor, torture, and rape that the government said would compensate and failed. So there's actually a huge surplus that blacks have so go ahead sista, you need some help with some food to till you get back on your feet or finish that degree, get it.

And there it is, now out in the open! You're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 04:21 PM
If I recall correctly, it is a higher percentage of blacks than whites. However, whites still make up the majority of social handouts.

It isn't a race caused issue, but a socioeconomically driven situation. The social structure in poor neighborhoods is a hindrance to advancement in life. It affects all races, but more blacks start in a bad situation.

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 04:26 PM
The way I look at it is that most blacks die before they are able to enjoy that money they put in for social security.
Yes, opinion.

Lets not forget centuries of free back breaking labor, torture, and rape that the government said would compensate and failed.
When did the government say they would compensate? Wasn't the 40 acres and a mule something an individual troop officer offered? Was he authorized to do that?

So there's actually a huge surplus that blacks have so go ahead sista, you need some help with some food to till you get back on your feet or finish that degree, get it.

Yes, assistance is needed at times. However, what I see is always blaming the whites, and never taking command of making the situation better for one self.

How many decades has the statistical black not tried to better himself?

jag
06-02-2013, 04:41 PM

Hangs out in black bars.

Can't figure out why he almost got his ass kicked.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
06-02-2013, 04:47 PM

What about whites who's ancestors arrived after 1865 do they still owe somethin ? What is the cut off date for gibs http://www.chimpout.com/forum/images/smilies/157489e170cd7310.gif

The Reckoning
06-02-2013, 04:49 PM

youve worked for free labor no more than ive walked the trail of tears

Creepn
06-02-2013, 04:58 PM
All I'm saying is that there is a surplus that blacks paid into the system and they shouldn't be demonize for acquiring assistance.

DeadlyDynasty
06-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Pretty liberal use of the word surplus.

jag
06-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Wildchodebrah is easily the strangest person on this site. And that's saying something.

Am I the only one who finds it incredibly peculiar that he, of all people, dates black women?

Creepn
06-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Listen white folk, you guys can't have it both ways. Majority of black owned businesses were burned down and owners either chased out of town or lynched because they were considered competition during Jim Crow days. That shit sets back families and black communites. Or bankers want to deny business loans to African Americans. That's only the tip of the iceberg.

Like what do you guys expect?

jag
06-02-2013, 05:27 PM
no racist

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Wildchodebrah is easily the strangest person on this site. And that's saying something.

Am I the only one who finds it incredibly peculiar that he, of all people, dates black women?

Assuming all his stories about black women are true (:lol doubtful) it's even weirder than his Cher obsession.

Creepn
06-02-2013, 05:30 PM
She's obviously some kind of fetish to Wild Cobra.

jag
06-02-2013, 05:34 PM
His attempted stalking of that woman via google earth was prison worthy.

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Hangs out in black bars.

Can't figure out why he almost got his ass kicked.
That's a stupid assumption.

My girl wanted to see a couple friends, so we went there to meet them. We normally stay in the SE area.

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 05:44 PM

Why?

Are you a racist?

I'm not.

jag
06-02-2013, 05:47 PM
That's a stupid assumption.

My girl wanted to see a couple friends, so we went there to meet them. We normally stay in the SE area.

So you were you hanging out in a black bar?

And then almost got your ass beat...?

Asif Ali Zardari
06-02-2013, 05:51 PM

now this goes back to what Creepn (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14032) da gawd was pointing out earlier in the week. white boys get online and cannot resist focusing all of their attention and hatred toward black men. its like they got bullied by niggas their whole life and the only way to get "pay back" is by hating everything the black man does from the safety of their homes! here is the vid:

Did you read this article from the other day?

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2013/05/31/commentary-why-are-black-men-always-on-trial.html

DeadlyDynasty
06-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Listen white folk, you guys can't have it both ways. Majority of black owned businesses were burned down and owners either chased out of town or lynched because they were considered competition during Jim Crow days. That shit sets back families and black communites. Or bankers want to deny business loans to African Americans. That's only the tip of the iceberg.

Like what do you guys expect?
so you want more handouts?

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 06:01 PM
She's obviously some kind of fetish to Wild Cobra.
LOL...

I was young when Cher was seen on TV in those skimpy outfits. Love her singing voice.

Fetish? Not quite.

Z6E98ZRaU1s

lGNJJkhAzXY

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 06:05 PM
So you were you hanging out in a black bar?

And then almost got your ass beat...?
There was no almost about it, and I probably would have put that shithead down had the staff not intervened. I was just ready and waiting for him to throw the first punch.

jag
06-02-2013, 06:21 PM
I probably would have put that shithead down had the staff not intervened.

Yes, I know.

DPG21920
06-02-2013, 06:28 PM
There was no almost about it, and I probably would have put that shithead down had the staff not intervened. I was just ready and waiting for him to throw the first punch.

lol That's not a good tactic.

jag
06-02-2013, 06:33 PM

"I was waiting to get swung on and jumped by 3 or 4 of his friends, and then I was going to make my move."

DPG21920
06-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Sounds like the logic of an 8th grader.

Trainwreck2100
06-02-2013, 07:09 PM
Black man trading up like black man supposed to do

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 10:07 PM
With the way the assault laws are in Oregon, I wasn't going to be the one spending time in jail.

It was the right move.

DPG21920
06-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Getting possibly knocked unconscious/possibly killed severely beaten < possible jail time. Either you are in a situation where you have to fight and you do what you need to do or you leave/don't put yourself in that situation. You don't pretend you want it to happen and say you are waiting for someone to possibly hit you first in a fight.

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Getting possibly knocked unconscious/possibly killed severely beaten < possible jail time. Either you are in a situation where you have to fight and you do what you need to do or you leave/don't put yourself in that situation. You don't pretend you want it to happen and say you are waiting for someone to possibly hit you first in a fight.
WTF...

Do you even remotely think you know the setting I was in, how many other people were around, and what my defensive move capabilities are?

I think what pissed him off most was how calm, cool, and collect I was, while he was looking like a jackass. I scare people when I look at them in the eye in such situations. I show them no fear.

DPG21920
06-02-2013, 10:14 PM

johnsmith
06-02-2013, 10:17 PM

I'm not sure why you guys are even humoring the guy that is arguably the most racist poster on here....he's also without a doubt the dumbest mother fucker here.

johnsmith
06-02-2013, 10:18 PM
WTF...

Do you even remotely think you know the setting I was in, how many other people were around, and what my defensive move capabilities are?

I think what pissed him off most was how calm, cool, and collect I was, while he was looking like a jackass. I scare people when I look at them in the eye in such situations. I show them no fear.

You remind me more of Napolean Dynamite with every single post.

You must have tremendous ninja skills! Lol!!!!!

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 10:18 PM
If convicted of 2nd degree assault in Oregon, the minimum mandatory sentence is 70 months!

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 10:20 PM
You must have tremendous ninja skills! Lol!!!!!
Not at all. I can hold my own, better than most, and I was not concerned because of the setting I was in.

scroteface
06-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Does anyone ever get tired of hearing n!ggers whine? Like seriously, it was your own dumbnut fellow tribesman who sold your ass into slavery like ages ago..it's over..get over it..everyone is persecuted equally in the modern corporate dominated world. Never seen a group of such whiny pathetic people as blacks. You'd better quit worrying about the white man, it's the brown man who is about to take that number 2 spot on the totem pole. They work cheaper and better than you all.

johnsmith
06-02-2013, 10:36 PM
Not at all. I can hold my own, better than most, and I was not concerned because of the setting I was in.

Jesus fucking Christ..from now on, I will let you know when I'm seriously asking you a question.

Wild Cobra
06-02-2013, 10:49 PM
Jesus fucking Christ..from now on, I will let you know when I'm seriously asking you a question.
Why?

A serious question and joke, are all foolish when coming from you.

Avante
06-03-2013, 02:34 AM
I'm not sure why you guys are even humoring the guy that is arguably the most racist poster on here....he's also without a doubt the dumbest mother fucker here.

Why the cronic whine?