:lol going to have to witness a Miami repeat
:lol going to spend the summer miserable
:lol haters

rogues
06-02-2013, 12:29 AM
:lol my nigga telling it like it is..:lol

midnightpulp
06-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Thread probably won't get too many replies. Spurstalk is the only message board on the Internet that doesn't have a frothing-at-the-mouth hatred of the Heat.

SupremeGuy
06-02-2013, 12:39 AM
If the Heat "fans" weren't so fucking annoying, or the team didn't come together is such a faggoty way, they wouldn't get hate on as much, tbh. And holy fuck Lebron needs to stop flopping.

DMC
06-02-2013, 12:39 AM
I like the Heat. Don't care for Wade much, respect him though. Like Lebron, no one in NBA history had more hype surrounding him and actually delivered. Could be an asshole but he's not. Reminds me a bit of Will Smith with his personality, cannot imagine him being a thug. So nothing to dislike really. Heat were never a darling team in the past. They don't normally get a inordinate amount of calls go their way (normally). They weren't the first to stack, just the best at it. I was always a huge Zo fan, we've had similar obstacles to overcome and he did so brilliantly.

So what's to hate? LA fans are the haters, they see Lebron as the real heir Jordan, and Kobe's legacy will be buried. They are more worried about Kobe's memory than the Lakers' future.

Spurs fans don't typically hate the Heat.

ElNono
06-02-2013, 12:58 AM
:lol thinking Miami will fail
:lol wanting to unleash hate on me so badly

sup Donte :lol

You know you mah nigga, but during the Spurs-Heat finals it's war! :ihit

Stabula
06-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Salty post

lefty
06-02-2013, 01:04 AM
we dont want to see the Heat fail

We want to see Timmy2Zo fail :lol

irishock
06-02-2013, 01:10 AM
:lol Phillies/NY Giants/ Miami Heat fan

:lol July 27th 2010 join date, you guessed it, AFTER THE DECISION

Asif Ali Zardari
06-02-2013, 01:44 AM
I like the Heat. Don't care for Wade much, respect him though. Like Lebron, no one in NBA history had more hype surrounding him and actually delivered. Could be an asshole but he's not. Reminds me a bit of Will Smith with his personality, cannot imagine him being a thug. So nothing to dislike really. Heat were never a darling team in the past. They don't normally get a inordinate amount of calls go their way (normally). They weren't the first to stack, just the best at it. I was always a huge Zo fan, we've had similar obstacles to overcome and he did so brilliantly.

So what's to hate? LA fans are the haters, they see Lebron as the real heir Jordan, and Kobe's legacy will be buried. They are more worried about Kobe's memory than the Lakers' future.

:lmao James has to win at least 2 more rings to even approach Kobe's legacy. Please coward.

DMC
06-02-2013, 02:06 AM
:lmao James has to win at least 2 more rings to even approach Kobe's legacy. Please coward.

Kobe could never have gotten that Cavs team to the Finals. He couldn't even get his team to the fucking playoffs. The year he did he was destroyed by Steve Nash.

Kobe isn't in the same league as Lebron. Pretty sure you and the real Lakers fans realize that Kobe has done all Kobe is doing to do in terms of legacy, and now you just get to watch as a 1 ring Lebron cruises right on by your broken down hero.

Mal
06-02-2013, 06:19 AM
Kobe could never have gotten that Cavs team to the Finals. He couldn't even get his team to the fucking playoffs. The year he did he was destroyed by Steve Nash.

Kobe isn't in the same league as Lebron. Pretty sure you and the real Lakers fans realize that Kobe has done all Kobe is doing to do in terms of legacy, and now you just get to watch as a 1 ring Lebron cruises right on by your broken down hero.

Fuck me. Lakers troll is right on this one. If LeBron cant ring with Wade, Bosh and all those washed up players, you cant have a case him vs Kobe. If LeBron fails this year, he will be 1 out of 3 in superstar, overhyped team. And it doesnt matter, who would have got Cavs to finals.

naico
06-02-2013, 06:42 AM
I can't stand their flopping ways and i have a lot of sympathy for the Pacers but I prefer us playing the Heat tbh.

Bill_Brasky
06-02-2013, 07:07 AM

:lmao MVP, a rang, and FMVP all in one season, and he has a chance at doing it 2 years in a row.

You're right, he's already better. Achilles is gonna he forgotten so fast :lol

jeebus
06-02-2013, 10:57 AM
Thread probably won't get too many replies. Spurstalk is the only message board on the Internet that doesn't have a frothing-at-the-mouth hatred of the Heat.
I don't hate the heat. Their entire organization and fanbase is bitch made, however.

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 11:00 AM
I don't understand why someone would think the Spurs would hate the Heat

Duncan and the Spurs got a freebie in 2007 courtesy of Lebron who's now about to give San Antonio another favor :lol

Clipper Nation
06-02-2013, 11:01 AM
If LeBron cant ring with Wade, Bosh and all those washed up players, you cant have a case him vs Kobe.

:lol Kirby couldn't ring with Shaq, Payton, and Malone, and struggled to even make the playoffs with Pau, Dwight, and Nash, so that's just a laughable shit take, tbh....

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 11:01 AM
And I also don't hate Lebron or the Heat tbh. Lebron is a great player and I really like his personality (minus the flop) I just don't like people overrating his behind at this point. Its annoying.

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 11:02 AM
And people who hate Lebron this forum are Kobe fans, you should post in LG.net tbh :lol

DMC
06-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Fuck me. Lakers troll is right on this one. If LeBron cant ring with Wade, Bosh and all those washed up players, you cant have a case him vs Kobe. If LeBron fails this year, he will be 1 out of 3 in superstar, overhyped team. And it doesnt matter, who would have got Cavs to finals.

lol... Kobe had 3 other HOFers. If anything it would shine a negative light on Lebron's help. It does matter who got the Cavs to the Finals unless you think getting to the Finals is easy and not even noteworthy with a team where your 2nd best option is AV.

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 11:32 AM
Lebron had a dominating 48 point game against Detroit in 2007 then was a no show in the Finals. He practically choked just like he did in 2011 which is also as bad as his "quit" in 2010. I could understand if he at least displayed one monster game but raising the white flag adter putting on a show in the earlier rounds doesn't get a pass from me.

DMC
06-02-2013, 11:37 AM
MJ folded a few times before he ever reached the Finals.

Folding before you reach isn't better than losing in the Finals, not on any day.

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Difference was Jordan didn't go out without a fight. You can't say the same for Lebron. If anything Jordan always broughy his game to another level in the playoffs.

Raven
06-02-2013, 12:01 PM

This.

Budkin
06-02-2013, 12:03 PM
:lol thinking Miami will fail
:lol wanting to unleash hate on me so badly

:lol Cleveland Heat
:lol not just a river in Egypt
:lol Spurs in 6

whitemamba
06-02-2013, 12:06 PM
better hope LeChoke doesnt show up.

Clipper Nation
06-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Difference was Jordan didn't go out without a fight.

- Swept by the Celtics in the first round in 1986
- Swept by the Celtics in the first round again in 1987, with Jordan having a Kirby-esque 9-30 shooting night in the deciding game
- Owned by the Pistons in the second round in 1988, including an embarrassing 22-point loss in Chicago in Game 3 with Jordan chucking
- Owned by the Pistons again in 1989, Jordan quits on his team in Game 5, only taking 8 shots

People really need to stop turning Dad Killer's career into a myth, he had poor playoff performances just like everyone else, tbh....

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Right, cause Wade and Bosh have totally played like reliable 2nd and 3rd options against the Pacers.

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 12:21 PM
- Swept by the Celtics in the first round in 1986
- Swept by the Celtics in the first round again in 1987, with Jordan having a Kirby-esque 9-30 shooting night in the deciding game
- Owned by the Pistons in the second round in 1988, including an embarrassing 22-point loss in Chicago in Game 3 with Jordan chucking
- Owned by the Pistons again in 1989, Jordan quits on his team in Game 5, only taking 8 shots

People really need to stop turning Dad Killer's career into a myth, he had poor playoff performances just like everyone else, tbh....

:lmao Quoting Jordan's 86 game against the Celtics where he averaged 43.7 on 50 % shooting for one is stupid considering it really proves my statement that Jordan always did'nt go out without a fight evidence backed by numbers.

The Bulls however are not included in that statement. Learn how to read.

Lebron's 2011 NBA Finals for one was at 17.8 on 42% shooting despite having Bosh and Wade as his assist mates. :lol

stxspurs
06-02-2013, 12:22 PM
:lmao needing 7 games to beat the pacers

jeebus
06-02-2013, 12:27 PM
lol... Kobe had 3 other HOFers. If anything it would shine a negative light on Lebron's help. It does matter who got the Cavs to the Finals unless you think getting to the Finals is easy and not even noteworthy with a team where your 2nd best option is AV.
Right now the similarities between Bobe and Lebeta are pretty clear. Both are on teams that rely on star power instead of smart drafts/trades/signings/etc. Both are extremely overrated, by both the media and by the players talking shit. And now both struggling against teams that actually play like teams. Course, the lolkers got swept..

DMC
06-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Hard to say the Pacers played like a team last night. They had moments, but they tried over and over to give away the game and they were until Lebron quit taking it to the hole, that last time he dished off to scrub and scrub missed the easy look at the rim. Before that he was getting to the hole or to the line or both on every possession.

DMC
06-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Right, cause Wade and Bosh have totally played like reliable 2nd and 3rd options against the Pacers.

And Lebron has chucked up 30 shots and 2 assists per game ala Kobe. If one is true, both are, but neither are.

Mal
06-02-2013, 05:03 PM
:lol Kirby couldn't ring with Shaq, Payton, and Malone, and struggled to even make the playoffs with Pau, Dwight, and Nash, so that's just a laughable shit take, tbh....

I dont want to defend Kobe.... I hate him. But as for now, LeBron doesnt have case against him on all time players. And this doesnt look good for his team this year. And he have two HoF (potential wise) in their prime with him.

Mal
06-02-2013, 05:07 PM

I dont care why they are playing like shit. LeBron have 2 all stars game starter, one guy in 2nd all nba team and whatever award Bosh got in their prime. If he wont ring with this team, he does not belong to TOP10 all time, so he doesnt have any case with Kobe in that matter.

As for now, and in my opinion.

Juggity
06-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Lebron's a great player. Can't hate him.

OP smacks of insecurity tho.

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-02-2013, 05:32 PM
4 rings :lol

2 rings :lol

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 06:01 PM
I dont care why they are playing like shit. LeBron have 2 all stars game starter, one guy in 2nd all nba team and whatever award Bosh got in their prime. If he wont ring with this team, he does not belong to TOP10 all time, so he doesnt have any case with Kobe in that matter.

As for now, and in my opinion.

Shitty takes by a Kobe fan :lol

Splits
06-02-2013, 06:04 PM
:lmao needing 7 games to beat the pacers

C'mon now, the Pacers were injury free and won 49 games in a stacked Eastern Conference, had 8th best record in the league. Underlooked powerhouse team, tbh.

jeebus
06-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Lebron's a great player. Can't hate him.
Weak argument.

Juggity
06-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Weak argument.

Tbh, I can only hate truly shitty players. Not all shitty players, mind you. Just shitty players that have been hyped as something they are not and have bought into their own hype to the detriment of their team & the league in general. Maybe that's just me. Lebron is legitimately good, and aside from his arrogance/flopping tendencies I can't see much reason to hate him. The spurs will have a tough time beating him in the finals.

The Heat as a whole, I can hate. For instance, Norris Cole with his retarded flat top, constant celebration after every made basket, and general scrubbiness. Dwyane Wade for his increasingly diva-esque mentality and jawline and his decreasing ability to perform on the basketball court. Shane Battier with his mole rat looking scalp. Ray Allen with his permanent sneer.

Arcadian
06-02-2013, 08:24 PM
:lol "not worried" thread

:lol You're just hoping and praying that the Heat get their shit together within the next week, which would allow you to bump this post and save face...

:lol ...but you still wouldn't save face because you predicted 16-1, and invariably were wrong about it.

:lol Still not in the Finals yet

:lol Struggling mightily with those Pacers

:lol Spurs now favored over Heat by most people

:lol Heat

Rogue
06-02-2013, 08:46 PM
last year it was the same team that took them to 6 or 7 games (6 games probably, im not very sure). the pacers just not a good matchup for the heat and like i said many times before as a Heat fan, the pacers were the last team we would ever like to face in the east