06-02-2013, 02:41 AM
I cant stop LOLLing tbh..

td4mvp2k
06-02-2013, 04:23 AM
hockey... :lol

wat da lakers have been... tbh

buttsR4rebounding
06-02-2013, 05:03 AM
Probably because the Lakers shot a simalar percentage as the Kings this year...

exstatic
06-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Its funny cuz they play basketball..

NOT hockey

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcml6qTRx71rxevt4o1_400.jpg

AaronY
06-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Stay upstairs where they use blue font..shit down heres 2deep4u tbh

Clipper Nation
06-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Quick > Kirby :hat

Sybok
06-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Stay upstairs where they use blue font..shit down heres 2deep4u tbh

Oh the IironY

A cat in a wig is funny because cats don't normally wear wigs. In fact, cat pictures are funny. You should start a fad where you post pictures of cats with text doing silly things and saying stuff like "I can haz cheezburger?"
Think of the memes you could create.

Let's bring it down a notch, Aaron. Let's be civil, you and I. We are not so unalike. You proud of your pithy remarks, no doubt smug in your little apartment bedroom with your little Apple laptop and your coffee grinder. You're likely eating a salad, the croutons gaily tossed about it without thought to order, and your monogrammed doily and heavy fake silverware you purchased from Bed Bath and Beyond all polished and proud. Then here I am, sitting poolside at my estate overlooking the lake, the smell of skewered shrimp on the grill and Monique, my "help", attending to menial needs. Unlike you I don't monogram my doily though, because I don't need to see my name over and over. I am who I am, and I am comfortable with that. My wish for you is that you become comfortable in your life, with your fake silverware and the other low budget (yet still financially straining on your wallet) items you over value, and that you come out of your cuckold closet.

It's fitting that your name rests on a period, because you are indeed on yours sir. Ergo I say to you, screw you. Screw you sir, screw you and your covered parking and screw your touch pad entry gate and the smokers who sit on the steps outside of your 2nd floor apartment. Screw that trash bin across the lot from you, and those "lol I have a ski boat" boats parked at the rear of your "we go up on our price every contract period" temporary landing prisons you call a home. Screw that cat you allow to enter your home, the one that makes you feel like an animal lover because it will eat the left over tuna. Screw that little Honda Accord you drive with it's tail pipe larger than that engine could possibly ever use. Screw that sense of self worth you get from how the gate opens when you approach it, and how you can park between two handicapped spots in the cross hatches. Screw that fancy HEB you frequent, with the white stone facade of a front, and with it's over abundance of loose candies that no one really buys anyhow, they just eat for free. Screw your community pool and that "weight room" with it's Walmart lift machine and those mirrors that don't fool anyone about the size of that closet. No, it's not a spa, it's a shipping container with upholstery.

Screw you sir... and have a nice day.

Sy

Blind Witness
06-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Holy crap, Aaron! You're being watched!

Oh the IironY

A cat in a wig is funny because cats don't normally wear wigs. In fact, cat pictures are funny. You should start a fad where you post pictures of cats with text doing silly things and saying stuff like "I can haz cheezburger?"
Think of the memes you could create.

Let's bring it down a notch, Aaron. Let's be civil, you and I. We are not so unalike. You proud of your pithy remarks, no doubt smug in your little apartment bedroom with your little Apple laptop and your coffee grinder. You're likely eating a salad, the croutons gaily tossed about it without thought to order, and your monogrammed doily and heavy fake silverware you purchased from Bed Bath and Beyond all polished and proud. Then here I am, sitting poolside at my estate overlooking the lake, the smell of skewered shrimp on the grill and Monique, my "help", attending to menial needs. Unlike you I don't monogram my doily though, because I don't need to see my name over and over. I am who I am, and I am comfortable with that. My wish for you is that you become comfortable in your life, with your fake silverware and the other low budget (yet still financially straining on your wallet) items you over value, and that you come out of your cuckold closet.

It's fitting that your name rests on a period, because you are indeed on yours sir. Ergo I say to you, screw you. Screw you sir, screw you and your covered parking and screw your touch pad entry gate and the smokers who sit on the steps outside of your 2nd floor apartment. Screw that trash bin across the lot from you, and those "lol I have a ski boat" boats parked at the rear of your "we go up on our price every contract period" temporary landing prisons you call a home. Screw that cat you allow to enter your home, the one that makes you feel like an animal lover because it will eat the left over tuna. Screw that little Honda Accord you drive with it's tail pipe larger than that engine could possibly ever use. Screw that sense of self worth you get from how the gate opens when you approach it, and how you can park between two handicapped spots in the cross hatches. Screw that fancy HEB you frequent, with the white stone facade of a front, and with it's over abundance of loose candies that no one really buys anyhow, they just eat for free. Screw your community pool and that "weight room" with it's Walmart lift machine and those mirrors that don't fool anyone about the size of that closet. No, it's not a spa, it's a shipping container with upholstery.

Screw you sir... and have a nice day.

Sy

Stabula
06-03-2013, 05:38 AM
I don't get why people write books in threads tbh. Almost no one reads it.

AaronY
06-03-2013, 05:49 AM
Cliffs; I got told off pretty bad..