PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett Johansson is just average like EVERYONE!!!

Rogue
06-02-2013, 11:03 AM
guess who this bitch is...

http://us.cdn002.fansshare.com/photos/scarlettjohansson/scarlett-johansson-640993938.jpg

british people are cruel, and they went tough on me yet again (after banning my refcafe account last year). they tore up my dream into 1,000 pieces, they beat my delusional ass to the fucking ground :(. look close at her face you'll find countless tiny pimples all over her face, and her spores are dirty as my asshole. and you know what the bitch's name is? it is Scarlett MOTHA FUCKIN Johansson, motherfuckers :cry i'd have shot myself in the fucking head had i got a pistol at hand, to be MOTHER FUCKING honest. i've had obsession with his bitch for well more than 2 weeks and im officially calling a FUCKING end to it NOW!!!

my nigga shadowflames got all my sympathies :(

and FUCK this Scarbitch Jodersson. :ihit:ihit:ihit Voy a joderlo.

jeebus
06-02-2013, 11:08 AM
son she looks about 17 in that picture plus her teeth aren't abnormally white yet, which is a procedure all rich celebs get.

Rogue
06-02-2013, 11:06 PM
i used to be discreet about my appreciation of this B when i was a misogynist (LM). in fact, im never such an ardent misogynist like LM, nor am i as much of a feminist as i tried to act like recently. most hollywood celebrities are just sanctified prostitutes whose faces look just like the surface of Mars w/o makeup, and Scarlett Johansson is no exception.

the first movies of hers that i've watched were the island and the avengers, and it was the island that made me come to know about her. i was pretty impressed by the louche ignorance/innocence displayed on her face, and i genuinely liked that role (Jordan two delta :lol), though the movie was hardly a good one

i only tricked myself into an obsession with her because i got a plan to write a romantic story and i have no romantic experience myself (im a lifelong celibate). that obsession drove me to snoop on her personal life and i've learned a lot about her now, from which i've reaped all the inspirations that i need. and now it's time for me to come back to my normal mind and kick start the writing work, i need to get my mind cool first because i (or anyone else for that matter) can't write anything while being morbidly obsessed with anything or anyone, so i created this ranting thread to help beat the obsession out of my mind tbh.

even if she had a perfect face like an angel, i would still find it hard to fall in love with her (or someone similar) in the real life because she has the personality of a slut, and also that im a lifelong hardcore celibate. to me, the real life Scarlett Johansson is nothing more than a template or a prototype that i used to design my own perfect version of a female (also named Scarlett Johansson in my story but ain't the same one you know). even if you gave me the real-life Scarlett right here right now, she might become a friend of mine but it would still be impossible for me to fall in love with her as if she was my desired Scarlett Johansson. my "Goddess" Scarlett Johansson only exists in my imaginary world

I derive this story from an ancient Greek myth about a goddess named Eurydice, daughter-in-law of Apollo. It's a story about Platonic love so i believe an ancient Greek myth should be the perfect ingredient to add some antique/mysterious element to my story imho (because Plato was a philosopher of the ancient Greece)

I chose Scarlett as the protagonist of my story because her life itself is legendary enough. she was born in an immigrant family and she has a twin brother who was born just 3 minutes after her. She showed excellent talent in acting at a very young age, but also obtained some bad habits (smoking, for example). Her childhood ain't full of happiness i think, and i'll use two or three short paragraphs to describe it briefly in my story so you guys will know her better, and will find it easier to realize why/how she made that decision near the end of story. i'll basically skip her blossoming years from 2003 up to now because you guys already know much about it.

I'll start an official "Scarlett Johansson story" thread a couple days later. i'll keep my story updated on a daily basis, and i'll be happily and humbly listening to suggestions from you guys. Platonic love isn't selfish so we can share the love for her just like the love for spurstalk. She's a gift from the God, a blessing to us all.

Reck
06-02-2013, 11:38 PM
You posts are becoming less and less funny.

Rogue
06-03-2013, 12:40 AM
You posts are becoming less and less funny.
yes, that's probably true. the obsession with Scarlett has been eroding my brain gradually. i can't sleep well with all those Scarlett stuffs filled in my head and it hurts me so bad :cry. if you only read my posts before because you thought they were funny, then im a good target for you to troll now. and if you're sincerely a Scarlett Johansson fan like i am, you should have sympathy on me.

i ain't just trolling or trying to be funny when i said i was about to write a story about Scarlett, and i don't see no reason you should get mad at me just because im intending to express my genuine love for my Goddess. she doesn't belong to you son, doesn't belong to me either, she's a blessing for all of us who're smart enough to appreciate and admire her beauty. i tried to exorcise the divine obsession out of my head, i started a thread aimed at cajoling myself into hating her, but miserably failed yet again :cry

The Reckoning
06-03-2013, 12:43 AM
id still hit it

love it when a girl grows into her features. good on her.

Rogue
06-03-2013, 01:43 AM
at first, i only intended to use her as a decoy to ignite some interest in writing. but she's so distinctive and so attractive that i have unconsiously procured a strong passion for her in my heart. her beauty and her charismatic personality lured me into a fairy-tale fantasy. it seizes my heart and holds my breath, and it makes me feel as if i was being burned every night when im lying in my bed. my penis hasn't erected for 2+ weeks since my obsession ever began, because i kinda feel like she's always with me, gazing at me with her seductive metallic-blue eyes, and a hard dick would be a sheer profanity to this Goddess, even if i can pinch the shit firmly between my legs

My goddess changed my life, she made me get rid of a habit that i had held for more than 10 years, and she's everything in my life now :cry