PDA

View Full Version : eye contact declining

InRareForm
06-02-2013, 03:23 PM
http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/a/SB10001424127887324809804578511290822228174?mg=ren o64-wsj

Chief Brody
06-02-2013, 03:34 PM
There's officially nothing left to report on

InRareForm
06-02-2013, 03:44 PM
:lol

Creepn
06-04-2013, 03:56 PM
I hate making eye contact during a conversation. I feel weird when eyes lock and look away. What does that mean?

TeyshaBlue
06-04-2013, 04:20 PM
I like to look into Creepn's eyes while he sings The Carpenters "Close to You". Man...just makes me tear up thinkin bout it.:lol

johnsmith
06-04-2013, 04:22 PM
If I'm at work and someone doesn't look at me in the eye during a conversation I assume they aren't listening, are lying, or they are a pussy. Usually it's the third.

coyotes_geek
06-04-2013, 04:27 PM
The number of women getting boob jobs is also increasing. I think there's a link.

coyotes_geek
06-04-2013, 04:32 PM
If I'm at work and someone doesn't look at me in the eye during a conversation I assume they aren't listening, are lying, or they are a pussy. Usually it's the third.

Truth.

rjv
06-04-2013, 05:47 PM
everyone's probably looking down at their smart phones

InRareForm
06-04-2013, 08:40 PM

why would they be a pussy? maybe they don't want to look at an ugly person

Jacob1983
06-05-2013, 01:03 AM
Eye contact is declining because the majority of people are stressed and have anxiety and depression. They have that shit because of the greedy heartless bastards in Washington, D.C. that have destroyed America and made it shitty for a lot of people.

Homeland Security
06-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Eye contact is declining because the majority of people are stressed and have anxiety and depression. They have that shit because of the greedy heartless bastards in Washington, D.C. that have destroyed America and made it shitty for a lot of people.
Lol inbred cracker monkey lamenting the loss of white privilege

Homeland Security
06-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Lol new base of the republican party

Lol getting your shit pushed in by mexicans

Homeland Security
06-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Jacob1983 is the reason the powers that be enforced racism in the South all those years. You have these barely-human trailer park dwellers with a massive propensity for violence, frustrated at this modern world they can never understand with things like fire and tools. As long as they could say, "At least I'm better than sp!cs and niqqers" they could be kept under control. Now, Mexicans have long since passed white trash by and are starting to lap them, and only the worst of the blacks still trail losers like him. And with dysgenics fully in force among the white lower class, things will only get worse over time. This is why we're seeing spikes in violent crime among the rednecks.

Jacob, seriously, suicide is painless.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2013, 08:53 AM
:lmao

johnsmith
06-05-2013, 11:25 AM
why would they be a pussy? maybe they don't want to look at an ugly person

You can do better than that.

Jacob1983
06-06-2013, 01:15 AM
I don't vote for Republicans anymore but thanks. I don't get the whole "you're a raging racist" bit but whatever. There are a lot of immature arrogant piece of shit posters on here but it's expected and I expect nothing less on this board. If I am allowed to defend my previous post, I will. Bush, Cheney, Dodd, Frank, Biden, Obama, Clinton, etc... all played their part in destroying America. I am not talking about social shit or race shit. I am talking about money. They destroyed the economy and the housing market yet no one ever has to own up for that shit. Brad Pitt was right in Killing Them Softly. America is not a country. It's a business.

Homeland Security
06-06-2013, 11:01 AM
I don't vote for Republicans anymore but thanks. I don't get the whole "you're a raging racist" bit but whatever. There are a lot of immature arrogant piece of shit posters on here but it's expected and I expect nothing less on this board. If I am allowed to defend my previous post, I will. Bush, Cheney, Dodd, Frank, Biden, Obama, Clinton, etc... all played their part in destroying America. I am not talking about social shit or race shit. I am talking about money. They destroyed the economy and the housing market yet no one ever has to own up for that shit. Brad Pitt was right in Killing Them Softly. America is not a country. It's a business.You're too stupid to even understand my point. :lmao The country is fine, historically comparing. The economy is fine -- booming, even, in spots. If you live in Texas and can't get ahead, it's not because the powers that be screwed you over. It's because you're far below-average in skills and talent. You are inferior. You add no value to society and thus do not get to share in its fruits.

There used to be social systems to deal with genetically-inferior white people. Once upon a time, they were just cannon fodder. In other periods, a fortuitous famine would wipe out a bunch of them or force them to emigrate. In the USA, they were dealt with by assuaging their angst via institutionalized racism. Now all that is gone and it is only a matter of time until you lash out. Please just do so against yourself and don't risk damaging a value-added human who might be frequenting a retail establishment.

Suicide, seriously.

Jacob1983
06-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Anything else?

Chomag
06-06-2013, 01:19 PM
Can we ever get an intelligent conversation here? Ok, maybe not...