PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: LOL Rocket fans

Thebesteva
06-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Went over to see how they feel about the probability of Dwight Coward coming over to their team expecting them to be excited but realistic. Instead, they're having a massive jizz fest. They keep exaggerating about this nigga and highlighting his 2009-2010 stats.

Reminds me of 76er fans when they got Bynum

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=239307

Howard, especially when healthy is the best big man in the game. There is NO ONE in the NBA right now that can back ppl down in the post and slam it with authority like Howard. The last person that used to do that was SHAQ... I'm sick of these ungrateful fans who are complaining about howard and want... wait for it... JOSH SMITH!?!?!?! are you ppl serious? One of the most inefficient 4's in the league offensively. Keep in mind, Howard was supposed to come back from back surgery in JANUARY and ended up starting the season. he is 27 years old and is light years ahead of the rest of the big men. stop being ungrateful and embrace the fact that we have a friggin dynasty forming if all goes as planned. I swear some of the stuff I hear on this forum abt wanting josh smith or brandon jennings makes me wonder if most of you know anything at all. educate yourself! This officially ends my rant regarding CF idiots.

Just check out what we can look forward to next year... this is howard LAST YEAR ONLY... he have it made if he ends up here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYO8Bawzmzg

AMEN!! Well said with Howard we can do wonders and shock the world. This will be a great move for the Rockets and the organization!!!

We all know his offensive game isn't refined, but who cares. The guy will lead the league in rebounds is the best defender in the league and will give you 20 points.

20 pts

15 reb

4 blocks

If he produces that and can get his free throws back to 60% like 2011, I'll be down with that.

ONE REALISTIC FAN PER PAR

Those are insane numbers, he has never averaged that many blocks or rebounds in his entire career.

20/14/3 is probably about the best we could hope for. I'd still be pleased even if he only averaged something like 18/13/2.

Malice
06-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Looks pretty similar to the jizz fest Laker land had when Howards name came up last year...yea.

Thebesteva
06-02-2013, 06:43 PM
Looks pretty similar to the jizz fest Laker land had when Howards name came up last year...yea.

Big difference, prior to his injury he was still DWIGHT HOWARD. He has NOT looked the same since, he has lost a ton of athleticism. After a 1 year sample of seeing that he cant play at that same level again, I am not sure why the comparisons to Shaq continue. He is not an offensively reliable player and NEVER will be.

spurraider21
06-02-2013, 06:46 PM
[mike breen voice] BANG [/mike breen voice]

Malice
06-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Big difference, prior to his injury he was still DWIGHT HOWARD. He has NOT looked the same since, he has lost a ton of athleticism. After a 1 year sample of seeing that he cant play at that same level again, I am not sure why the comparisons to Shaq continue. He is not an offensively reliable player and NEVER will be.

Lol cant argue with that. Lakers will still pay him max regardless, however and the franchise will be in the hands of that mentally weak, handicap, "big man".

Thebesteva
06-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Lol cant argue with that. Lakers will still pay him max regardless, however and the franchise will be in the hands of that mentally weak, handicap, "big man".

I don't think so, and I hope not. I admit I was wrong about Howard, because I thought he would recover from his injury. He kept warning everyone (out of fear) that he doesnt look the same and he can't feel his legs (Lt. Dan). As Laker fans, we all thought as usual everything would be fine n dandy. Instead, he was right, he doesn't look the same, he can't feel his legs under him because of nerve damage, and he is NOT the same player.

At this point, he is worth WAAAAAAY too much money for what he brings. Give me Roy Hibbert or Marc Gasol ANY day of the week over Dwight Howard for the $ he is worth.

Clipper Nation
06-02-2013, 07:15 PM
It's not just his injuries, it's the fact that his game has stagnated and he didn't have much pure skill to begin with, combined with his bitchmade, poisonous attitude, tbh.....

Robz4000
06-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Lot of Rocket fans are going to be disappointed if they land the bitch. Can't believe people still think he's worth it after all the bullshit he's put multiple franchises through.

Thebesteva
06-02-2013, 07:36 PM
It's not just his injuries, it's the fact that his game has stagnated and he didn't have much pure skill to begin with, combined with his bitchmade, poisonous attitude, tbh.....

Lot of Rocket fans are going to be disappointed if they land the bitch. Can't believe people still think he's worth it after all the bullshit he's put multiple franchises through.

Pretty much. I think it's okay they are excited, I would just be more realistic at this point. Like when Steve Nash came to LA, I was really let down. I thought it was an ok deal at best, I really preferred Ramon Sessions because I thought Nash was old and washed up. There were plenty of LA fans jizzing over that too. The truth about fans is that the masses are asses, they don't know shit about basketball.

Individuals can know alot though, and I think it's pretty funny that Rocket fans think this is the same Dwight from 2009-2010 after seeing his body of work in the last 2 years. He is a coach killer, locker room cancer, deteriorated talent. I'd be excited as a fan of the Rockets but a part of me would also know what we're headed into.

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Dwight is fine. Still the best C in the game. Pair him up with Paul and people will have different opinions of him.

Robz4000
06-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Pretty much. I think it's okay they are excited, I would just be more realistic at this point. Like when Steve Nash came to LA, I was really let down. I thought it was an ok deal at best, I really preferred Ramon Sessions because I thought Nash was old and washed up. There were plenty of LA fans jizzing over that too. The truth about fans is that the masses are asses, they don't know shit about basketball.

Individuals can know alot though, and I think it's pretty funny that Rocket fans think this is the same Dwight from 2009-2010 after seeing his body of work in the last 2 years. He is a coach killer, locker room cancer, deteriorated talent. I'd be excited as a fan of the Rockets but a part of me would also know what we're headed into.

If I were a Rocket fan I wouldn't want that sack of shit anywhere near my up and coming team. They'd be better served looking for a decent PF or a good vet to help lead the team. Pierce, Big Al, or someone along those lines would work much better. I know McH:lolle emphasizes scoring in the paint or beyond the arc, but they can't survive without someone who can hit the occasional shot in between and that isn't Howard.

Robz4000
06-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Dwight is fine. Still the best C in the game. Pair him up with Paul and people will have different opinions of him.

Howard would still be hacked to shit like Jordan was alongside Paul.

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Howard would still be hacked to shit like Jordan was alongside Paul.

While true, his defensive impact is still th best in the league. Additionally, under a pass first guard and a better coach he'll thrive again. Howard will never be the same but if his second half of the season was an indication, he's recovering slowly but surely. He'll be back next year for sure.

But its duck tales.. He aint coming to the Clips and we cant afford him.

Robz4000
06-02-2013, 08:04 PM
While true, his defensive impact is still th best in the league. Additionally, under a pass first guard and a better coach he'll thrive again. Howard will never be the same but if his second half of the season was an indication, he's recovering slowly but surely. He'll be back next year for sure.

But its duck tales.. He aint coming to the Clips and we cant afford him.

He did play alongside a pass-first guard in Jameer Nelson, and although Nash was MIA a lot and near worthless otherwise, he's still a pass-first guard too. He had to have SVG build an entire system around him, and even then he played in a weak Eastern Conference. Although a great defender, I wouldn't consider him the best defensive bigman in the game with the likes of Noah and Bogut (when healthy) around, and there's still Timmy to contend with for at least another season.

Rogue
06-02-2013, 08:04 PM
chinks want glamour and they're obsessed with big names. guy can be injury prone as well as a coach killer but he still has the clout to sell tickets/Jerseys which's the only thing chinks are concerned about. back in 04 they could've converted their assets (mobley & francis) into decent role players to surround Yao and to give him the best support, instead they chose the then scoring champion who was self-oriented and rather fragile, both mentally and physically.

Clipper Nation
06-02-2013, 08:09 PM

Dwight would melt down and throw a fit by game 2 of the season because of how demanding and competitive CP3 is, tbh.....

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 08:15 PM
He did play alongside a pass-first guard in Jameer Nelson, and although Nash was MIA a lot and near worthless otherwise, he's still a pass-first guard too. He had to have SVG build an entire system around him, and even then he played in a weak Eastern Conference. Although a great defender, I wouldn't consider him the best defensive bigman in the game with the likes of Noah and Bogut (when healthy) around, and there's still Timmy to contend with for at least another season.

Meer was ok but he's no CP3. Nash really didn't get a chance to strut his stuff in LA since he became Kobe's Derek Fisher. Bogut and Noah are terrific defenders but a healthy Dwight is above them tbh. I understand Dwigjt has been a disappointment but a huge part is his recovery, playing under a shitty coach that values 3 point shooting and a chucker that well, values scoring.

He'll have a fresh start next year and regardless of where he ends up he'll make some tremendous strides and help his team.

Robz4000
06-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Meer was ok but he's no CP3. Nash really didn't get a chance to strut his stuff in LA since he became Kobe's Derek Fisher. Bogit and Noah areterrifoc defenders but a healthy Dwight is above them tbh. I understand Dwigjt has been a disappointment but a huge part is his recovery, playing under a shitty coach that values 3 point shooting and a chucker that well, values scoring.

He'll have a fresh start next year and regardless of where he ends up he'll make some trendous strides and help his team.

-CP3 wouldn't be enough to make Dwight look elite on O, or prolly even great.

-SVG, who would be the best fit for the Clips, values the 3-point shot even more than Pringles tbh. Howard would still end up feeding off of offensive rebounds and whatever CP3 gives him. In the end it was part of the reason he wanted to get out of Orlando.

-Bogut and Noah are better than Dwight unless he somehow ends up playingli ke he did 4-5 years ago. Considering his decline in athleticism (which isn't all from the back injury) I doubt it happens.

Bill_Brasky
06-02-2013, 08:26 PM
When Howard doesn't end up joining the Rockets I'm sure clutchfans will ban any poster who talks about him in a positive light.

Thebesteva
06-02-2013, 08:30 PM
When Howard doesn't end up joining the Rockets I'm sure clutchfans will ban any poster who talks about him in a positive light.

I hope he signs with the Spurs tbh...bout time you guys had some drama for once in franchise history. The craziest thing to ever happen was Tony Parker being at the club that night with Chris Brown and Drake.

KaiRMD1
06-02-2013, 08:36 PM
It's Rocket fans though, they got excited over Omer Asik

Robz4000
06-02-2013, 08:37 PM
I hope he signs with the Spurs tbh...bout time you guys had some drama for once in franchise history. The craziest thing to ever happen was Tony Parker being at the club that night with Chris Brown and Drake.

You forgot about Tony sex(t)ting Barry's wife tbh...

baseline bum
06-02-2013, 08:42 PM
The Rockets really need to make a run at Chris Paul and use Chink in the Armor as instant offense off the bench. With three reasonable prospects at PF in Jones, Motiejunas, and Robinson and an above average starting center, I wouldn't be looking at bigs first if I was Morey. If they could land Paul and pick up a veteran PF with the rest of their capspace they could really be a strong team next season. Especially since bringing Parsons back will cost them nothing this summer.

Thebesteva
06-02-2013, 08:51 PM
You forgot about Tony sex(t)ting Barry's wife tbh...

Oh yeah....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet

jimbo
06-02-2013, 09:00 PM
-CP3 wouldn't be enough to make Dwight look elite on O, or prolly even great.

-SVG, who would be the best fit for the Clips, values the 3-point shot even more than Pringles tbh. Howard would still end up feeding off of offensive rebounds and whatever CP3 gives him. In the end it was part of the reason he wanted to get out of Orlando.

-Bogut and Noah are better than Dwight unless he somehow ends up playingli ke he did 4-5 years ago. Considering his decline in athleticism (which isn't all from the back injury) I doubt it happens.

1) Bogut is slow as fuck man. His help D was :lol. He can guard 1 on 1 but that's about all he gives you. Dwight gives you everything. There's a reason he was a 3x DPOY.

2) You mean 3 years ago, not 4-5. He was 2nd in MVP voting when Rose won it.

Suspect
06-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Lol laker fan mad that Dwight Coward might leave

Lol laker fan thinking we all want that drama queen

Lol lakers

Robz4000
06-02-2013, 10:26 PM
1) Bogut is slow as fuck man. His help D was :lol. He can guard 1 on 1 but that's about all he gives you. Dwight gives you everything. There's a reason he was a 3x DPOY.

2) You mean 3 years ago, not 4-5. He was 2nd in MVP voting when Rose won it.

Bogut still wasn't fully healthy. He was also playing on a bad foot, and he hasn't adjusted his shot after his elbow injury. Both of which he'll fix this offseason.

Seems like forever since he was dominant, but whatevs.

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 10:41 PM
Bogut still wasn't fully healthy. He was also playing on a bad foot, and he hasn't adjusted his shot after his elbow injury. Both of which he'll fix this offseason.

Seems like forever since he was dominant, but whatevs.

So, you gave Bogut a pass for playing on a bad foot, but you can't give a guy whose recovering from back surgery some slack?

Thebesteva
06-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Lol laker fan mad that Dwight Coward might leave

Lol laker fan thinking we all want that drama queen

Lol lakers

http://t.qkme.me/3t7cbj.jpg

The Reckoning
06-02-2013, 11:00 PM
is this the same howard that the red mamba regulated?

TDMVPDPOY
06-02-2013, 11:10 PM
i wish the rockets were not relevant in any discussion, shit fuck franchise

Double-Up
06-03-2013, 12:06 AM
i wish the rockets were not relevant in any discussion, shit fuck franchise

I'd rather root for a shit franchise than live in a shit country...Australia. :lol

Robz4000
06-03-2013, 01:41 AM
So, you gave Bogut a pass for playing on a bad foot, but you can't give a guy whose recovering from back surgery some slack?

I honestly don't think it was his back that limited him. Let's face it too, his game is predicated on his athleticism and he isn't getting any younger; his passing game is also pathetic, which is important for a bigman. Bogut before his injury was a great defender, excellent passer, and could make his FTs. To top it off he isn't a team cancer. At this point I'd take him over Howard every time.

djohn2oo8
05-14-2015, 11:44 PM
Indeed. Then you have these fucks on social media crying about fouls. Can't stand sore losers.