PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: If Phil Jackson was coaching the 97-98 Lakers...

Emily Rose
06-02-2013, 11:02 PM
Would he have kept that team together? That was a pretty talented squad, but Del Harris was a terrible coach. I am just curious to know if Van Exel/Eddie Jones would have just been dealt away.

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Exorcism of Emily Rose was one of the scariest flick ive seen. Gave me nightmares tbh.

Thebesteva
06-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Exorcism of Emily Rose was one of the scariest flick ive seen. Gave me nightmares tbh.

I still like the Exorcist the most. Emily Rose was just a movie about a girl on a bad rag cycle

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 11:14 PM
I still like the Exorcist the most. Emily Rose was just a movie about a girl on a bad rag cycle

Dont know why but Exorcist doesnt do anything for me anymore, weird really since that ish is a classic but I think its because Ive seen that movie a lot of times when i was younger. I guess after watching several horrible horror films after that for the past few years, I took a break watching poorly written horror movies and the very first horror flick I saw after that break was Emily Rose and it reminded me of Exorcist but with a different broad.

Thebesteva
06-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Dont know why but Exorcist doesnt do anything for me anymore, weird really since that ish is a classic but I think its because Ive seen that movie a lot of times when i was younger. I guess after watching several horrible horror films after that for the past few years, I took a break watching poorly written horror movies and the very first horror flick I saw after that break was Emily Rose and it reminded me of Exorcist but with a different broad.

I'm pretty sure it's because you've seen it alot. I really liked the first paranormal (ONLY in theaters) the rest were shit. That's a film you have to watch in the theaters to enjoy.

I saw Emily Rose when it came out...I really didnt like it but I wanted to. I did like the last exorcism alot except for the ending.

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 11:32 PM
I'm pretty sure it's because you've seen it alot. I really liked the first paranormal (ONLY in theaters) the rest were shit. That's a film you have to watch in the theaters to enjoy.

I saw Emily Rose when it came out...I really didnt like it but I wanted to. I did like the last exorcism alot except for the ending.

Word, 1st one was pretty good (paranormal) last exorcism is also good, i forgot about that. i like the 1st person perspective format, shitty ending though like u said.

Thebesteva
06-02-2013, 11:54 PM
Word, 1st one was pretty good (paranormal) last exorcism is also good, i forgot about that. i like the 1st person perspective format, shitty ending though like u said.

You wanna be my friend btw? I can be a friend to you

http://mindlesscomfort.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/14916-17129.gif?w=500

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 11:58 PM
You wanna be my friend btw? I can be a friend to you

http://mindlesscomfort.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/14916-17129.gif?w=500

Depends, are you mexican? really I dont hang out with Laker guys (no homo).

:lol Couldnt believe that guy became wholesome in Rush Hour. He was a better actor when he played queer.

Thebesteva
06-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Depends, are you mexican? really I dont hang out with Laker guys (no homo).

No I'm not a beandip. I'm Italian+Irish ( and my grandfather was Russian)

StrengthAndHonor
06-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Pass. I only hang out with the brothas bro. Maybe @Clippernation, I know he likes teh euro cock. He likes to go HAM so thats a plus.

Thebesteva
06-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Pass. I only hang out with the brothas bro. Maybe @Clippernation, I know he likes teh euro cock. He likes to go HAM so thats a plus.

Oh you're black? NM I rescind my offer

StrengthAndHonor
06-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Oh you're black? NM I rescind my offer
:rolleyes
typical italian frocio

LarryDavid
06-03-2013, 12:38 AM
http://www.worldoffemale.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Check-yes-no.jpg

Thebesteva
06-03-2013, 12:40 AM
:rolleyes
typical italian frocio

I'm not actually Italian though or Irish. But thanks for letting me know ur a chocolate face