PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Does Lebron believe in himself and the Heat?

Darius McCrary
06-02-2013, 11:19 PM
This ain't no middle of tha mall poll

Calispursfan11
06-02-2013, 11:23 PM
I think Lebron's ego is huge so he at least somewhat believes in himself until he gets shut down for a game or two which the Spurs could do if they went to that strategy, or just let him go off and shut down everyone else. But I think he really lacks confidence in all his teammates at this point. He's treating them like inferior children, except for Norris Cole who somehow seems to have earned his respect. This is Cleveland Pt 2 only more pathetic due to the apparent talent on the roster aside from Lebron.

Darius McCrary
06-02-2013, 11:24 PM
I believe he is such a rare breed of ignorant that he has never experienced the human emotion of doubt. He's led such an insular existence i think he'd believe the divine hand of God would protect his legacy before he's denied a repeat.

Darius McCrary
06-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Which of course, if I'm right, is a huge boon to his abilities....true belief in success is a huge asset in basketball...

rogues
06-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Wow, tbh..the amount of shitty threads concerning the Heat are being produced at an alarming rate by all the haters..

Darius McCrary
06-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Wow, tbh..the amount of shitty threads concerning the Heat are being produced at an alarming rate by all the haters..

Why? I believe that Lebron believes. Which means that i think Lebron is good. (granted, i believe he believes purely due to his own ignorance as a human being).

jeebus
06-02-2013, 11:28 PM
I believe he is such a rare breed of ignorant that he has never experienced the human emotion of doubt. He's led such an insular existence i think he'd believe the divine hand of God would protect his legacy before he's denied a repeat.

The pussy's crowned himself the "king" or chosen one since he was a teen. After getting buttfucked up and down the court for nearly 10 years, he still thinks he's billy badass. He may be mvp of the regular season but, as spurfan knows, regular season champion doesn't mean shit.

StrengthAndHonor
06-02-2013, 11:36 PM
The pussy's crowned himself the "king" or chosen one since he was a teen. After getting buttfucked up and down the court for nearly 10 years, he still thinks he's billy badass. He may be mvp of the regular season but, as spurfan knows, regular season champion doesn't mean shit.

:lol random youtube clips. i love the alabama waffle house fight.

ElNono
06-02-2013, 11:42 PM
It really doesn't matter. He's already been on both sides: winning and losing in the biggest stage, both in the NBA and internationally.

The reality is that he's bar none the best player in the world right now, and has been for a couple years. And that doesn't look to be changing unless one of his knees buckle, or his back gets Howard'ed... there doesn't seem to be any talent down the pipe that can match his physicality, athleticism and skill...

Luckily, this is a team game. You need some extra pieces playing at least 'decent' to make it all the way. Miami has those pieces, but they just haven't shown up yet. We'll see if they do from here on out.

Venti Quattro
06-02-2013, 11:45 PM
LeBron's belief won't matter if dipshits Wade and Bosh won't be there to support him.

m33p0
06-02-2013, 11:48 PM
Its easy to believe when things go your way.

jeebus
06-02-2013, 11:59 PM
:lol random youtube clips. i love the alabama waffle house fight.

I'm honoring black people week by posting a different youtube video of them each day until the finals, honoring their excellent culture and fighting skills.

Thebesteva
06-03-2013, 12:00 AM
He believes in Stern....as do I. No way the Stern lets Lebron lose this one

Rogue
06-03-2013, 12:53 AM
bron is a great leader who always tries to get his teammates involved in offense, but when his superfriends are suffering either injury or poor form, he has to carry everything on his own shoulder like he used to do before coming to miami :cry

OKC
06-03-2013, 07:04 AM
Miami can only win a title in a 66 game season against an OKC team that doesn't know what the hell they're even doing in the Finals. If Miami gets past Indiana, SA will take them out.

UNCLE-DREW
06-03-2013, 07:13 AM
Miami can only win a title in a 66 game season against an OKC team that doesn't know what the hell they're even doing in the Finals. If Miami gets past Indiana, SA will take them out.

Ok. in 4 5 6 or 7 ?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-03-2013, 07:33 AM

lol getting hit by another tornado

god must hate your shitty fuckin state a lot

UNCLE-DREW
06-03-2013, 07:45 AM

:rollin

FlaSpursFan
06-03-2013, 07:51 AM
Why is this a thread? How much of a beta pussy would he have to be to not believe he is gonna win this shit? This is LEBRON JAMES, not some Kevin Durant Chris Paul pussy ass bitch.

OKC
06-03-2013, 08:51 AM

I'm sorry, I can't really relate to the mentality of a 14 year old. Try that shit on someone your own age.

OKC
06-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Ok. in 4 5 6 or 7 ?

6? I don't know. I wouldn't put any money on it. I just don't think Miami can beat SA.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-03-2013, 08:55 AM
I'm sorry, I can't really relate to the mentality of a 14 year old. Try that shit on someone your own age.
God hit the same general area with two major tornados right? Just going by Oklahoma bible thumper logic, that means he's punishing OK for something.

I. Hustle
06-03-2013, 09:02 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35635549.jpg

OKC
06-03-2013, 09:15 AM
God hit the same general area with two major tornados right? Just going by Oklahoma bible thumper logic, that means he's punishing OK for something.

You're not listening. Go find another 14 year old or just someone with general mental deficiencies. Maybe he or she will be able to relate to you.

Phillip
06-03-2013, 10:30 AM
6? I don't know. I wouldn't put any money on it. I just don't think Miami can beat SA.

why not put money on it if you are so confident that miami cant beat san antonio?

dbreiden83080
06-03-2013, 10:50 AM
'Not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7'

OKC
06-03-2013, 11:12 AM
why not put money on it if you are so confident that miami cant beat san antonio?

I stated I believed SA would defeat Miami in the Finals. I didn't suggest that I believed it was a 100% certainty. I just believe SA has an edge.

Phillip
06-03-2013, 12:08 PM
I stated I believed SA would defeat Miami in the Finals. I didn't suggest that I believed it was a 100% certainty. I just believe SA has an edge.

really?

Miami cannot beat San Antonio in a 7 game series. Sorry...

Miami cannot beat SA in a 7 game series.

This is laughable. Miami cannot beat SA in a 7 game series. I really don't think they can. SA is not OKC. SA would have a hard time beating a healthy OKC in 7, but OKC is not healthy and is gone. Miami wishes they could play OKC in the Finals this year. They probably hated to see Westbrook go down because it ruined their chances of getting to play OKC, which they have a definite upper hand on. Instead, they have to play SA and they can't beat SA in 7.

You seem pretty certain to me, when multiple times you had the chance to, but didn't say "their chances of beating SA are slim" or "they will have a hard time beating SA" or "it will be tough for them to beat SA, I think SA will win".

No, you said "Miami cannot beat SA in a 7 game series"

Put your money where your mouth is, faggot, and quit backtracking like a bitch.

dbreiden83080
06-03-2013, 12:25 PM
"Yes. he fully believes he will never lose a series"

Everyone believes they can lose. Fear is a good motivator for many athletes.. For others they fall apart..

DAF86
06-03-2013, 12:37 PM
really?

You seem pretty certain to me, when multiple times you had the chance to, but didn't say "their chances of beating SA are slim" or "they will have a hard time beating SA" or "it will be tough for them to beat SA, I think SA will win".

Did you put money on Miami beating the Spurs?

OKC
06-03-2013, 12:40 PM
really?

Again - I didn't state that it was a certainty. If I was that certain about the outcome of sporting events, I wouldn't be wasting my damn time on an internet message board. I'd quit my job and go to Vegas. I simply stated that I was confident SA would beat Miami. I don't know what else to say. It's an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Phillip
06-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Did you put money on Miami beating the Spurs?

Yes.

Phillip
06-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Again - I didn't state that it was a certainty. If I was that certain about the outcome of sporting events, I wouldn't be wasting my damn time on an internet message board. I'd quit my job and go to Vegas. I simply stated that I was confident SA would beat Miami. I don't know what else to say. It's an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

You didn't say "probably won't", or "may not", which are uncertainties. You said "cannot". That is a certainty.

DAF86
06-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Yes.

If Miami loses today, do you lose your money or get it back 'cause Miami-SAS never happened? :lol

Phillip
06-03-2013, 01:04 PM
If Miami loses today, do you lose your money or get it back 'cause Miami-SAS never happened? :lol

Miami won't lose today. Put money on that too.

superbigtime
06-03-2013, 02:12 PM
This team is bickering and dysfunctional. Lebron sees this. I'm sure he believes in himself. The team and the coach he may not believe in.

OKC
06-03-2013, 02:52 PM
You didn't say "probably won't", or "may not", which are uncertainties. You said "cannot". That is a certainty.

Find something else to dissect with all your free time. I don't really care to go into word by word analysis of my comments. I think SA will beat Miami. I'm not certain enough of it to go betting large sums of money on it. I'm certain enough of it to express that as my opinion. Take it however the hell you want.

TrainOfThought5
06-03-2013, 03:58 PM

the divine hand of God?? no.

but the crooked hand of Stern? Quite possible.