PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Is Bosh Done?

Calispursfan11
06-02-2013, 11:20 PM
I don't even think he's 30 yet, but is he done? Tbh, why isn't anyone asking the question? Everyone is calling him a soft, pussy faggot but has anyone considered that in addition to those obvious traits, his skills have also declined exponentially in recent weeks? Discuss.

rogues
06-02-2013, 11:24 PM
:lolNo, he's not done..OP and Spurs fans building false hope per usual..

Calispursfan11
06-02-2013, 11:26 PM
:lolNo, he's not done..OP and Spurs fans building false hope per usual.. I respect the homer take tbh but seriously why is he sucking just as bad as Wade who is obviously done?

rogues
06-02-2013, 11:30 PM
I respect the homer take tbh but seriously why is he sucking just as bad as Wade who is obviously done?

Bad spell of rythym in games + Spo not having actual basketball sets to utilize Bosh..the way the Pacers play big also puts Bosh out of the paint..it's not a series that Bosh will fit in considering his finesse style..against a soft team like the Spurs, things will change, tbh :lol

Calispursfan11
06-02-2013, 11:32 PM
Bad spell of rythym in games + Spo not having actual basketball sets to utilize Bosh..the way the Pacers play big also puts Bosh out of the paint..it's not a series that Bosh will fit in considering his finesse style..against a soft team like the Spurs, things will change, tbh :lol

LOL @ Spurs being soft crofl... Bosh is the epitome of soft resulting in the Heat with no inside presence whatsoever unless you count Birdman who is an end of the bench player if he didn't have celeb flare tbh

Splits
06-02-2013, 11:36 PM
You know, I was thinking today if Wade is done. Has anyone else noticed he hasn't been playing that well? Perhaps that topic deserves a new thread.

Bosh just got salt in his twat, he'll be fine in game 7 after applying some vagisil.

TDMVPDPOY
06-02-2013, 11:36 PM
cuckhold by groupie what do you expect

hence he was a nobody on the raptors 1 man team....give a scrub 20 touches and he can post those kind of stats

Calispursfan11
06-02-2013, 11:37 PM
cuckhold by groupie what do you expect

hence he was a nobody on the raptors 1 man team....give a scrub 20 touches and he can post those kind of stats This is the best explanation of why Bosh sucks so bad tbh...

Calispursfan11
06-02-2013, 11:39 PM
You know, I was thinking today if Wade is done. Has anyone else noticed he hasn't been playing that well? Perhaps that topic deserves a new thread.

Bosh just got salt in his twat, he'll be fine in game 7 after applying some vagisil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUjMwiOm8sA