PDA

View Full Version : I had craziest dream last night

ViceCity84
06-03-2013, 02:44 AM
Spurs are playing Heat in the finals on a rooftop of tall building and Chris Bosh pushes Tony Parker off the roof and dies.When he hits the ground,he still moving but eventually gives out.I started to cry and my father says,series is over now.No shit the best player is gone.Another thing in the dream,Manu Ginobili wasn''t playing due to injury.

I swearing to fucking God,not making this shit up.

Relax its a dream.Go Spurs!

mudyez
06-03-2013, 02:50 AM
Wow, you had this dream too? :wow

hater
06-03-2013, 02:52 AM
Was chris bosh wearing a leopard thong? No homo

FkLA
06-03-2013, 02:55 AM
lol'd

ViceCity84
06-03-2013, 02:56 AM
Was chris bosh wearing a leopard thong? No homo
No.I cant remember in detail on who was wearing what.

ViceCity84
06-03-2013, 03:16 AM
To be more specific.It was game 2 of the finals.Ginobili got injured in game 1.I dunno how I can know this stuff in detail in my dream.But i dont remember where me and my dad are watching the game from.I know he had birdseye view on the game.So we''re on a taller building watching below or on some cloud.I see Parker dribbling the ball along the edge of the roof(sideline)and Bosh bumps him off.Parker intially is holding onto dear life on the edge of the roof(about 12 story building)and falls.I said "he died".My dad says"series over".

JRHernandez88
06-03-2013, 03:28 AM
Fuck you mfker

JRHernandez88
06-03-2013, 03:28 AM
Keep that shit to yourself next time smh

Prime Time
06-03-2013, 03:29 AM
"Tony Parker is....... dead. "
"FUCK, Now how are we going to win the finals?! :bang"

hater
06-03-2013, 03:32 AM
I think this is a good place to tell about a crazy NBA dream I had a few years ago

it was when the Pistons were contenders. I dream Tayshaun Prince lost a limb midgame. His right arm was torn off that skinny motherfucker due to a collision with other players :lmao

thought this was not possible until Kevin Ware happened :lol

ViceCity84
06-03-2013, 03:38 AM
I think this is a good place to tell about a crazy NBA dream I had a few years ago

it was when the Pistons were contenders. I dream Tayshaun Prince lost a limb midgame. His right arm was torn off that skinny motherfucker due to a collision with other players :lmao

:lol:downspin:

ViceCity84
06-03-2013, 03:42 AM
This was craziest dream I had since I was a kid when I dreamt about indian statues under the El train in my neighborhood slashing and killing pedestrians whenever they walked past them.

ViceCity84
06-03-2013, 04:09 AM
After the Heat beat the Pacers in game 7.I wanna see what kind of flagrant foul Bosh delivers to Parker in the finals,possibly flagrant 2,because in the dream that was a flagrant 9.The dream doesn''t make sense,because Bosh is the last guy who would commit a hard foul or kill someone.

FkLA
06-03-2013, 04:17 AM

I dont remember it in much detail but I had a really similar dream about Manu a while back, he was fouled on a fastbreak and his whole arm just ripped off. Blood on the court and his arm laying on the floor and shit. I was watching it on TV though not live, just remember thinking Manus career is over. :cry

romain.star
06-03-2013, 04:19 AM
Spurs are playing Heat in the finals on a rooftop of tall building and Chris Bosh pushes Tony Parker off the roof and dies.When he hits the ground,he still moving but eventually gives out.I started to cry and my father says,series is over now.No shit the best player is gone.Another thing in the dream,Manu Ginobili wasn''t playing due to injury.

Out of curiosity: how old are you?

(that's one crazy dream man)

ViceCity84
06-03-2013, 04:28 AM
Out of curiosity: how old are you?

(that's one crazy dream man)

ViceCity84
06-03-2013, 04:39 AM
The dream may not be that crazy for 2 reasons
1.Hardcore Spurs fan.Constantly thinking about team in my head
2.I have fascinations with hanging off rooftops lately.(landed in psyche ward)

I posted this dream on my FB page.It was too bizarre to keep it to myself.

TE
06-03-2013, 04:45 AM
I dream that I'm an obese motherfucker who typifies the quintessential be@ner Spur fan...then I wake up and only one thing remains: yup, still a Spurs fan! :D

J.T.
06-03-2013, 05:10 AM
3 more fucking days

TE
06-03-2013, 05:11 AM
3 more fucking days
only...

TampaDude
06-03-2013, 06:01 AM

I had a dream that I was fucking your mom in the ass. No homo.

MaineSpursFan
06-03-2013, 01:19 PM
I had a Spurs related dream the other night too! I was a CIA/FBI type agent whose department specializes in dismantling dirty bombs. We were in some large metropolitan city in America that had old abandoned subway tunnels. A terrorist splinter cell had set up a dirty bomb that would spread radioactive waste all over the city upon detonation. Unfortunately the radioactive materials the terrorists used were not contained properly and were leaking large amounts of radiation into the surrounding area, and since we were working in such close proximity to this bomb we all knew that we would die from radiation exposure if we stayed down there too long. The only other person I recognized working on my team was Tim Duncan, but he wasn't just the GOATPF he was also a secret special agent and master scientist to boot! Death was a reality for all of us working down in those tunnels and we did what we had to for the good of our country.

Now since we were working with hazardous materials and we needed to stay alive as long as we could we were suited up in full haz-mat suits (picture the one Dustin Hoffman was wearing in the movie Outbreak). These suits made it very hard to identify who was working around you, there was probably half a dozen to a dozen agents working down in this dark, damp, hot, enclosed environment, you only had room to focus on what you were doing so rarely did you look up to see what the next guy was doing. Well this is where it gets interesting (if it wasn't already). Apparently at some point my team had been infiltrated by terrorist assassins, I think they were Portuguese or of some other Pacific Islander descent because I remember they all looked just like Manny Pacquiao. They must have been some genetically created clones trained to be supreme ninja assassins from birth, the whole "you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." type of dude.

Agent/Professor Tim Duncan was their target, I think there was three assassins in all. Timmy was hunched over the side of this big mechanical steam punk looking bomb trying to dismantle something when one of the assassins grabbed him from behind wrapping up his arms and pulled him away from the device so he wouldn't disable it. I heard the scuffle and raced towards Duncan to fight off his attack but was intercepted by one of the assassins, hand to hand combat ensued. The assassin pulled out a knife from his belt, it looked like one of those dive knifes, black handle, serrated edge on one side of it. We didn't have our sidearms with us since we were working with volatile materials we couldn't risk having an accidental discharge of a weapon setting off this bomb sending radioactive waste all over the city. Kung-fu battle raged on for a few moments between the two of us, all of during which Timmy was getting worked over by the other two assassins. I managed to disarm the Manny Pacquiao-esque terrorist assasin that i was locked in combat with. I took his blade and eviscerated him, and stabbed him in the throat hitting the jugular and he crumpled to the ground, blood spurting out with every pump of his heart muscle, I left the blade in his neck and ran to help Professor Duncan.

By this time the only other good guy agents that hadn't been slaughtered were me, Professor Duncan, and one other agent that looked like actor Sam Waterston, he was Executive Assistant District Attorney Jack McCoy on "Law & Order" for 16 seasons. Agent McCoy and I reach Duncan and the last two assassins at about the same time, him a moment before I do. He tackles the one that had been giving Duncan the beating and I went to wrap up the one that had been holding Timmy from behind but that assassin was by far the largest of the two left. I struggled mightily with him and couldn't get him to completely release his death hold on Duncan, the three of us fell backwards onto the ground. I managed to free Duncan from the mans barrel sized arms, the assassin still had his tree trunk sized legs wrapped around Duncan's waist so he couldn't escape. I went for a rear naked choke hold to try to make him go nite nite ****** nite nite (Kevin Hart anyone?) with one arm and struggled to hold his other two arms away from Duncan so he would hopefully wrestle free from the mans grasp.

The assassin must have sensed his death nearing because something very strange started to happen, his skin started to ungulate and these spines emerged from his back near his shoulder blades, they looked like long gnarled curvy mesquite tree thorns. (Picture a Surinam Toad giving birth, and if you don't know what that is, youtube it, you're welcome and i'm sorry) Agent McCoy still wrestling with the third assassin, the one he had tackled when we got to Duncan, noticed what was about to happen and yelled out to me "Don't let him stab Professor Duncan with that spine, it's a deadly neuro toxin and he'd only have moments to live!!" Picture that iconic knife fight scene in all too many movies, one man bearing down on to the other one with a knife and the victim fighting back with all his strength trying to push the knife away. That's what was happening except I was trying to pull the assassins hand back while he was trying to stab Tim with one of the spines he had dislodged from his back. The spine got closer and closer and closer to Duncan and I was resisting with all my strength. I must have lost focus on the assassins other hand because it managed to slip free from my clutch and he reached into his belt and grabbed his blade and stabbed it violently into my left quad. Distracted by the searing pain I lost my battle with the assassin trying to stab Professor Duncan with the alien poison spine, and he got him, right in the neck.

If only he would have been quicker, Duncan would be unharmed; Agent McCoy had managed to dispatch his would be killer and stumbled over to us and slipped a garrote of electrical wiring he had ripped off the explosive device around the neck of Duncan's assassin. The assassin was strangled to death, foamy blood erupted and than slowly spilled out of the side of his mouth as he laid lifeless on the ground next to Duncan who was quickly falling under the effects of the neuro toxin. Agent McCoy and I got on either side of Tim and lifted him up and supported him under each arm as we made a hasty escape, Duncan was still conscious for now, but just barely.

We exited the musty, dark, abandoned subway tubes we were working in. Found ourselves oddly close to some awards ceramony that was going on, red carpets, limos, tuxedos, celebs, the whole nine. We needed to get a car and get Duncan to the hospital fast to save his life. Someone saw us emerge from the old abandoned subway, it was Danny McBride in all his permed mullet wearing glory! Danny knew immediately who Professor Duncan was, he was a huge Spurs fan. He was standing on the red carpet in a nice tuxedo with some arm candy with a fancy silver sparkly dress on. We shouted out that we needed a car to get to the hospital FAST! He said "no problem, i've got you covered, take my car!" and tosses his keys with perfect accuracy a good twenty yards and hit me right in the palm of outstreched hand. A valet had brought Danny McBrides car around since he was about to leave the ceremony. So there we are, me, Agent McCoy, and Tim Duncan being supported by us barely clinging onto life, standing on the curb as Danny McBride's car pulls up with a screech right in front of us. A fucking bright red 2001 Mazda Miata, seriously? We have a 7 foot zombie here and he brings us a fucking Mazda Miata?? We dump Duncan into the back seat, or should I say lack there-of, limbs sprawling out both both passenger and driver sides of the car, I hop into the drivers seat and McCoy takes shotgun. We squeel the tires and head to the nearest hospital which was on the other side of town so we had to take the expressway. There wasn't any on-ramps near so I took the closest exit ramp going up the ramp, wrong way, head first into traffic at night. Racing as quickly as I can, traffic veering to one side or the other trying to avoid a head on collision with a 2001 Mazda Miata hauling a half dead Special Agent Professor TImothy Theodore Duncan in the back seat. The camera pans back as you see it's night time, I'm driving the wrong way against traffic on a bridge that looks like the Golden Gate bridge, as I'm heading towards the other side of town, trying to get to the nearest hospital to save Tim Duncan from his inevitable death.

Scene fades to black.

Fin.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-03-2013, 01:34 PM
I had a dream that Gary Neal shut down LeBron James.

ViceCity86
02-28-2015, 01:36 AM
How many on the short bus crew want this dream to become a reality?

FkLA
02-28-2015, 01:39 AM
I dont remember it in much detail but I had a really similar dream about Manu a while back, he was fouled on a fastbreak and his whole arm just ripped off. Blood on the court and his arm laying on the floor and shit. I was watching it on TV though not live, just remember thinking Manus career is over. :cry

lol true story^

RD2191
02-28-2015, 01:40 AM
I had a dream that I was fucking your mom in the ass. No homo.
:lol

hater
02-28-2015, 06:10 PM

:lmao I been waiting for that ripped arm injury in the NBA for years now

tbh Manu almost gets his arm ripped off that season vs Phoenix

and Rondo had a gruesome arm injury too, arm almost rips in half. Rondo and Manu are some elastic mofos imo