PDA

View Full Version : LMAO! Ultimate Sancho bust!

CosmicCowboy
06-03-2013, 07:00 PM
One of my employees neighbors was having problems with his septic system backing up (they live out near Medina Lake on property) and not being technical and before calling a thousand dollar service call asked my employee to help him scout it out before making the call. Conventional septic systems are pretty simple. You have a big tank in the ground with two chambers and a little dam between the chambers. Solids from the house settle to the bottom of the first chamber and gradually liquify and move to the second chamber where they settle again and then liquid flows out into the septic field which is lots of pipe with holes in it in a rock grid.

Anyway, they dig down to the top of the tank and pop the lid (about a 2' diameter circle) to check it out and the problem was immediately obvious. There were dozens and dozens of condom balloons blocking the dam between the first chamber and the second chamber.

Condoms are the bane of sewage systems, especially septic tanks. They float around in the shit and then as the shit that washes inside starts to process and turn into methane gas they make little condom balloons which float. They plug stuff up everywhere.

My employee turns to his neighbor and goes "dang! Don't you know not to flush condoms on a septic system?"

He looks at my employee and goes "I had a vasectomy 15 years ago!'

oops. *lightbulbs go off*

Sancho had been flushing. It apparently got pretty real after that with the confrontation/confession.

Haven't heard of any killings in Pipe Creek so I guess they worked it out one way or another.

baseline bum
06-03-2013, 07:02 PM
:lmao

Funny shit, CC

DMC
06-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Sounds like Pipe Creek is an appropriate name.

DPG21920
06-03-2013, 07:04 PM
Crofl. What a shitty way to find out.

Pun intended.

Big Empty
06-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Crofl. What a shitty way to find out.

Pun intended.
LMAO!!!

DJR210
06-03-2013, 07:07 PM
LMAO

I'll be watching for a murder suicide story to develop over the next few days/weeks.

baseline bum
06-03-2013, 07:16 PM
ic7KH1PpbMY

Twisted_Dawg
06-03-2013, 07:32 PM
You mean Sancha (his wife) had been flushing......another man's swimmers?

CosmicCowboy
06-03-2013, 07:36 PM

Damn. you are QUICK dude!

Twisted_Dawg
06-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Internet history, cookies, text messages, voice mail, caller ID, GPS tracking, surveillance cameras and now condom balloons in a septic tank. Pretty easy to get caught fucking around these days.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-04-2013, 12:07 AM
did you smoke 12 briskets and make a nice wilted salad while your illeg, i mean, worker told you this story?

Das Texan
06-04-2013, 12:08 AM
One of my employees neighbors was having problems with his septic system backing up (they live out near Medina Lake on property) and not being technical and before calling a thousand dollar service call asked my employee to help him scout it out before making the call. Conventional septic systems are pretty simple. You have a big tank in the ground with two chambers and a little dam between the chambers. Solids from the house settle to the bottom of the first chamber and gradually liquify and move to the second chamber where they settle again and then liquid flows out into the septic field which is lots of pipe with holes in it in a rock grid.

Anyway, they dig down to the top of the tank and pop the lid (about a 2' diameter circle) to check it out and the problem was immediately obvious. There were dozens and dozens of condom balloons blocking the dam between the first chamber and the second chamber.

Condoms are the bane of sewage systems, especially septic tanks. They float around in the shit and then as the shit that washes inside starts to process and turn into methane gas they make little condom balloons which float. They plug stuff up everywhere.

My employee turns to his neighbor and goes "dang! Don't you know not to flush condoms on a septic system?"

He looks at my employee and goes "I had a vasectomy 15 years ago!'

oops. *lightbulbs go off*

Sancho had been flushing. It apparently got pretty real after that with the confrontation/confession.

Haven't heard of any killings in Pipe Creek so I guess they worked it out one way or another.

oops?

CosmicCowboy
06-04-2013, 07:00 AM
did you smoke 12 briskets and make a nice wilted salad while your illeg, i mean, worker told you this story?

No, but I did cook these this weekend...

http://imageshack.us/a/img6/705/ranchq002.jpg

mrsmaalox
06-04-2013, 11:23 AM
:lol Busted!!

Nice meat btw...

mrsmaalox
06-04-2013, 11:23 AM

Nice meat btw...

Drachen
06-04-2013, 11:27 AM

Nice meat btw...

That's what she said....Twice!

Sancha
06-04-2013, 11:58 AM

Are you for serious? Sancho is the other guy and Sancha is the other woman. If she is a Sancha AND cheating on her husband then that is a double whammy.

Spur|n|Austin
06-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Wow, that blows..

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2013, 01:16 PM
ur employee friend neighbor....wouldnt happen to be duncan?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-04-2013, 04:30 PM
No, but I did cook these this weekend...

http://imageshack.us/a/img6/705/ranchq002.jpg

why do you score your brisket?

DMC
06-04-2013, 08:53 PM

At his age it's the only scoring he does.

CosmicCowboy
06-05-2013, 06:41 AM

I use a spicy dry rub along with liquid to make a paste to coat my briskets before cooking. These were just for eating, not for a cook off. I cooked these with the 1/4" fat cap up and scored the cap to get more flavor down into the meat. If I was doing a cook off I wouldn't have scored them since appearance is more important than flavor. I cook them low and slow @ about 210F. These had been on the pit about 16 hours when I took the picture.

Twisted_Dawg
06-05-2013, 06:54 AM
You put the liquid on the brisket first, and then the rub? What's the liquid, mustard?

CosmicCowboy
06-05-2013, 07:00 AM
You put the liquid on the brisket first, and then the rub? What's the liquid, mustard?

I'll mix it up and add different things but the base is worcestershire sauce. You are right, mustard works good too.