PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Spurs in Six

TrainOfThought5
06-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Fuck it. They'll fail at doubling Parker on the Pnr. Duncan will dominate down low. Spurs 3 point shooters will knock down shots. Pop will call REAL plays and the Spurs will execute.

im not afraid of Miami. at all.

TrainOfThought5
06-03-2013, 09:18 PM
If Splitter brings his testicles on the road we might get it over with in 5.

DMC
06-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Keep this homerish illogical shit upstairs.

Rogue
06-04-2013, 04:41 AM
^ you predicted a spurs 2nd round exit for the best scenario before the playoffs began, and you've been proven to be horribly wrong tbh. Spurs will be underdogs against the heat in the finals but the 11' mavs were also underdogs. duncan is like 18 again and parker is playing the best season of his life, while their bench is deeper than it's ever been since 07. i think the first two games will set the trends for this series, if the spurs manage to steal one of the first two games in Miami (like dem mavs did two years ago) then they would have a good chance to cause the upset imho

DMC
06-04-2013, 07:48 AM
^ you predicted a spurs 2nd round exit for the best scenario before the playoffs began, and you've been proven to be horribly wrong tbh. Spurs will be underdogs against the heat in the finals but the 11' mavs were also underdogs. duncan is like 18 again and parker is playing the best season of his life, while their bench is deeper than it's ever been since 07. i think the first two games will set the trends for this series, if the spurs manage to steal one of the first two games in Miami (like dem mavs did two years ago) then they would have a good chance to cause the upset imho

So if the Spurs manage to win they will win. Brilliant.

Brazil
06-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Come on train of thoughts, no way spurs loose 2 games against the heat...Spurs in 3

TrainOfThought5
06-04-2013, 06:03 PM

Quite frankly it was a good pick at the time, Parker (the engine of the offense) was slowed SIGNIFICANTLY by injury, and the team defense looked absolutely horrible. it also helps that after I made the prediction the rash of injuries occured to the Westbrooks, David Lees, Kobe's, and Gallinari's of the league. Of course I'm ecstatic that the spurs have exceeded expectations, but only a fool would say that there wasnt a bit of good fortune involved in them reaching the finals.