PDA

View Full Version : Pacers: :lol Roy Hibbert..

HarlemHeat37
06-03-2013, 10:24 PM
:lol exposed once he was finally double teamed
:lol ugly-ass ogre looking nigga
:lol can't pass the ball
:lol can't seal his man
:lol shitty post moves
:lol White wife that will take all his money in 5 years
:lol walking out like a sore loser pussy
:lol blew his load in the post-game 6 press conference
:lol got bent over like Magic's son, no homo, tbh

benefactor
06-03-2013, 10:24 PM
crofl

I was just about to start this thread. :lol

Reck
06-03-2013, 10:27 PM
I like Roy but :lol cant have a normal, civil conversation without going full on ghetto on errrbody.

Clipper Nation
Apparently he didn't actually learn that much from Timmy :lol

DAF86
I like Hibbert, tbh. No homo.

siraulo23
06-03-2013, 10:29 PM
shoot, if heat laid an egg in game 7 and didnt start doubling hibbert...

took them 6 games to figure it out :lol

pacers could have won, spurs would have swept the pacers or won in 5, spurs just fronts hibbert like they did randolph

now they have to face miami, gonna be tough

miami is spurs' worst matchup

Chinook
06-03-2013, 10:30 PM
I knew this would happen after Shaq started saying Hibbert was the best big in the game. That man's endorsements have been death sentences this post-season. This game reminded me of Game 4 of the WCF. The Pacers just couldn't get themselves sorted out mentally. Hibbert and West were missing chippies like Randolph and Gasol were.

dunkman
06-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Should trash talked after the 'ship, not after ECF game 6, when it was obvious it would have been improbable to win game 7 on the road. Some humility was in order, tbh.

Darius McCrary
06-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Eh, agree but commenting on another man's attractiveness is homo, no homo

DeadlyDynasty
06-03-2013, 10:35 PM
I like Hibbert, tbh. No homo.

Me too.

Didn't James walk out in 2009?

Chinook
06-03-2013, 10:36 PM
shoot, if heat laid an egg in game 7 and didnt start doubling hibbert...

took them 6 games to figure it out :lol

pacers could have won, spurs would have swept the pacers or won in 5, spurs just fronts hibbert like they did randolph

now they have to face miami, gonna be tough

miami is spurs' worst matchup

Miami's the best team the Spurs could have faced, but I don't think they were the worst match-up. Indiana is like Memphis with better shooters and perimeter players in general. Had anyone besides Pondexter stepped up for the Grizzlies, that series could have been entirely different.

Miami has Lebron, who's the hardest guard in the game, but the Spurs are in many ways a better Indiana when it comes do defense. Duncan is at least as good as Hibbert near the basket, and Splitter is better on defense than West is. Leonard and George are about a wash there, especially because Leonard doesn't need to carry the offensive load. Green is as good as Stevenson, and he should be able to guard Wade just as well, since he doesn't have the same poor reputation or have as much bad blood with Miami. Parker isn't as good as Hill on defense, but point-guard defense is about the most useless thing in the series. Switching will create problems, but it's not like Hill was holding Lebron down anyway.

DMC
06-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Me too.

Thought it was Howard.

siraulo23
06-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Miami's the best team the Spurs could have faced, but I don't think they were the worst match-up. Indiana is like Memphis with better shooters and perimeter players in general. Had anyone besides Pondexter stepped up for the Grizzlies, that series could have been entirely different.

Miami has Lebron, who's the hardest guard in the game, but the Spurs are in many ways a better Indiana when it comes do defense. Duncan is at least as good as Hibbert near the basket, and Splitter is better on defense than West is. Leonard and George are about a wash there, especially because Leonard doesn't need to carry the offensive load. Green is as good as Stevenson, and he should be able to guard Wade just as well, since he doesn't have the same poor reputation or have as much bad blood with Miami. Parker isn't as good as Hill on defense, but point-guard defense is about the most useless thing in the series. Switching will create problems, but it's not like Hill was holding Lebron down anyway.

- duncan doesnt jump so that vertical no call rule doesnt apply to him
- im not sure how well green can defend dwade, that matchup could be huge
- leonard struggles against player stronger than him ie MWP, lebron is that plus all his talent
- tony parker is a better perimeter defender than hill no question

HarlemHeat37
06-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Lebron walked out, but it was later revealed that he had a family emergency, tbh..

Chinook
06-03-2013, 10:51 PM
- duncan doesnt jump so that vertical no call rule doesnt apply to him
- im not sure how well green can defend dwade, that matchup could be huge
- leonard struggles against player stronger than him ie MWP, lebron is that plus all his talent
- tony parker is a better perimeter defender than hill no question

I guess those are valid points. But:

Duncan is more defensively sound, which means he'll stay out of the charge circle more often.
I'm not suggest Green will shut Wade down, just that he should do as well as Stevenson did. Wade getting healthier/more confident can certainly shift that match-up. I agree it's huge. If Green wins that match-up like he's won his last two, the Spurs will win.
I agree about Leonard. I wanted Green on him, since Danny actually doesn't well against stronger players. Since I imagine Lebron will be doubled anyway, it shouldn't make a difference which of the two starts off on him. I think Leonard will rise to the challenge against James, though. He'll have a couple of games to adjust.
That point sort of surprises me. I don't think I agree. I think that Parker when locked in is a better point defender, but Hill is more versatile, which helps more against the Heat.

Spurs9
:lmao hilarious tbh

Jacob1983
This guy says hi. http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/58/5868/QCOSG00Z/posters/dallas-mavericks-tyson-chandler-with-the-championship-trophy.jpg?

DeadlyDynasty
06-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Lebron walked out, but it was later revealed that he had a family emergency, tbh..

Mah nigga:lol

TDfan2007
06-03-2013, 11:34 PM
How this guy has yet to learn how to seal out on the block is beyond me, especially if he's been training with Timmy. He's got a nice touch and keeps the ball high, but damn he is slow, deliberate, and too inconsistent on the block.

hooperflash
06-04-2013, 12:04 AM
:lol flat-footed muthafucker

Budkin
06-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Me too.

He wouldn't shake Dwight's hand in 2009. He quit on his team in 2010. And in 2011 when he lost he mocked his haters for not being rich and famous like him.

Budkin
06-04-2013, 12:24 AM
How this guy has yet to learn how to seal out on the block is beyond me, especially if he's been training with Timmy. He's got a nice touch and keeps the ball high, but damn he is slow, deliberate, and too inconsistent on the block.

He obviously didn't watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2dJ6EpQIgk

Jacob1983
06-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Lecrab also acts like an immature pussy on the court when he doesn't get his way. That shit is annoying as Hell. Every time Lebron does that, I am just hoping that some player on the opposing just runs up to him and knocks him on his ass.

DMC
06-04-2013, 12:26 AM

West was eating his mother?

DMC
06-04-2013, 12:27 AM
He wouldn't shake Dwight's hand in 2009. He quit on his team in 2010. And in 2011 when he lost he mocked his haters for not being rich and famous like him.

Yeah, he's great.

capek
06-04-2013, 01:43 AM
Duncan ain't gonna give away all his secrets :hat

Rogue
06-04-2013, 05:02 AM
Lecrab also acts like an immature pussy on the court when he doesn't get his way. That shit is annoying as Hell. Every time Lebron does that, I am just hoping that some player on the opposing just runs up to him and knocks him on his ass.

bron is the greatest player on our planet today, you can dislike the heat but you have to admit the truth imho. and i don't think having a word with the refs or expressing some dissatisfaction makes one an immature pussy or something, niggas doing similar shits all over the league and it's become part of the game now

rayjayjohnson
06-04-2013, 07:38 AM
hibbert got buttfucked by lebron.

no homo

Venti Quattro
04-25-2014, 11:15 AM
LMAO Roy Hibbert

spurraider21
04-25-2014, 12:21 PM
hibbert got buttfucked
probably learned that with his summer training with duncan :lol

Katherine Robinson
04-25-2014, 12:33 PM
probably learned that with his summer training with duncan :lol

Even Bosh might learn a thing or two from Duncan.

Kawhi
04-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Even Bosh might learn a thing or two from Duncan.http://i.imgur.com/3rEetYK.jpg