PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Spurs/LeBron Fans...Who are you rooting for in the NBA Finals?

JingleJangleJingle
06-04-2013, 12:06 AM
pretty conflicting series for a lot of us...

capek
06-04-2013, 12:16 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lli7qqVaFW1qd6w3xo1_500.gif

DMC
06-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Let's start more jerk off threads

Amaso
06-04-2013, 12:28 AM
The San Antonio Heat fans will definitely be in a weird situation

Calispursfan11
06-04-2013, 12:42 AM
There are so many LeBron jizzers on this site. It's clear they will be rooting for LeBron when it all comes down to it. I mean, isn't he the "Best player on the planet?" At least that's what I've heard on ESPN and TNT and from so called Spurfans on this board about 1,000 times this year.

Jacob1983
06-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Lebron is apparently better than Michael Jordan and has more rings and Finals MVPs than Jordan too even though this will be Lebron's 4th Finals appearance. Logic doesn't seem to be involved in the Lebron nuthugging phenomenon.

Calispursfan11
06-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Lebron is apparently better than Michael Jordan and has more rings and Finals MVPs than Jordan too even though this will be Lebron's 4th Finals appearance. Logic doesn't seem to be involved in the Lebron nuthugging phenomenon.

But I don't get why the average purported Spurfan or fan of a non-Heat team hugs his nuts so tight tbh. I just don't get it. Is it because he's declared to be the best so he's just the easiest to root for? I mean, are most people that shallow? His game really isn't that pretty tbh.

BlackSwordsMan
06-04-2013, 01:08 AM

She's too cute to be talking like that.

Jacob1983
06-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Lebron isn't even close to Jordan. He is a poor man's Magic Johnson in my opinion. I mean if you are going to compare Lebron to someone, he is closer to Magic Johnson than he is to Michael Jordan.

UNCLE-DREW
06-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Lebron isn't even close to Jordan. He is a poor man's Magic Johnson in my opinion. I mean if you are going to compare Lebron to someone, he is closer to Magic Johnson than he is to Michael Jordan.
Poor man's magic.

gets funnier with the day

apalisoc_9
06-04-2013, 01:19 AM
I love lebron and a huge fan of his game. Anyone who acutally hates the dude's game is a moron..

That said, hope the spurs take them out in 5...

JingleJangleJingle
06-04-2013, 01:21 AM

There is even less logic involved in ball busting Lebron...case in point ^

But I don't get why the average purported Spurfan or fan of a non-Heat team hugs his nuts so tight tbh. I just don't get it. Is it because he's declared to be the best so he's just the easiest to root for? I mean, are most people that shallow? His game really isn't that pretty tbh.

the guy is a great player with the potential to be a top 5 of all-time...it's natural that a basketball fan will gravitate to like the guy.

Jacob1983
06-04-2013, 01:27 AM
Let's count the championships between Lebron and Magic. Magic has 5 and Lebron has 1. Thank you.

capek
06-04-2013, 01:30 AM
She's too cute to be talking like that.

Only thing better than a pretty mouth is a dirty pretty mouth imo

UNCLE-DREW
06-04-2013, 01:55 AM
Let's count the championships between Lebron and Magic. Magic has 5 and Lebron has 1. Thank you.

by that logic Horry > Jordan right ?

This Lebron >>>>>>> Magic Prime

Rogue
06-04-2013, 05:40 AM
bron is the most complete basketball player since Magic but i don't think he's just a poor man's version. he surely not as good in some attributes (such as dribbling) but he's much stronger in some other areas imho. guy is bigger & stronger than magic, and his attacking range is wider.

ForeignFan
06-04-2013, 07:06 AM
http://i.qkme.me/356xiw.jpg

racm
06-04-2013, 07:46 AM

who's det chick tbh

capek
06-04-2013, 08:38 AM
who's det chick tbh

I had to do some detective work to find out, as it was just a gif I pulled from google images, but: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Fitch :toast

Phillip
06-04-2013, 10:16 AM

His general playing style (and the way he likes to play) is definitely more similar to Magic, but he has far more scoring ability than Magic ever did, and is capable of dominating games offensively similar to MJ if need be. And their defense is incomparable, Lebron is far superior.

I'll take Lebron over Magic 10 times out of 10. Can you imagine Lebron running the fast break in the 80s with guys like Worthy, Kareem, Scott, in an era where no one really played defense, pace was extremely high, and general athleticism was pretty low in comparison to today? No doubt in my mind he averages triple doubles throughout an entire season during that era, maybe multiple times.

Calispursfan11
06-04-2013, 09:01 PM
His general playing style (and the way he likes to play) is definitely more similar to Magic, but he has far more scoring ability than Magic ever did, and is capable of dominating games offensively similar to MJ if need be. And their defense is incomparable, Lebron is far superior.

I'll take Lebron over Magic 10 times out of 10. Can you imagine Lebron running the fast break in the 80s with guys like Worthy, Kareem, Scott, in an era where no one really played defense, pace was extremely high, and general athleticism was pretty low in comparison to today? No doubt in my mind he averages triple doubles throughout an entire season during that era, maybe multiple times.
Let go of LeBron's nuts tbh...

cheguevara
06-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Let go of LeBron's nuts tbh...

:lol

Jacob1983
06-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Magic is better because he was a team player and knew his damn role. Lebron's an emo entitled crybaby that couldn't win a title on his own. Magic didn't run off and go chase a ring like Lebron.

UNCLE-DREW
06-05-2013, 12:29 AM
Magic is better because he was a team player and knew his damn role. Lebron's an emo entitled crybaby that couldn't win a title on his own. Magic didn't run off and go chase a ring like Lebron.

Are you in some sort of a denial ? :lmao

Lebron is known as the unselfishly superstar ever to play the game.
Magic also as Kobe got started in a franchise who cared about winning at all cost and got surrounded by all time greats from basicly the start. All Lebron got in 7 years is the likes of Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Mo Williams. :rollin

Jacob1983
06-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Do you want me to give you a towel so you can wipe Lebron's jizz off your face?

kamikazi_player
06-05-2013, 12:33 AM
Are you in some sort of a denial ? :lmao

Lebron is known as the unselfishly superstar ever to play the game.
Magic also as Kobe got started in a franchise who cared about winning at all cost and got surrounded by all time greats from basicly the start. All Lebron got in 7 years is the likes of Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Mo Williams. :rollin
Agreed. When you're biggest acquisition during lebron's time in cleveland are mo williams, larry hughes, and an old antawn jamison, you got problems.

UNCLE-DREW
06-05-2013, 12:37 AM
Do you want me to give you a towel so you can wipe Lebron's jizz off your face?

Must suck to become the champion beating the Heat, Then get swept in the first round the next year and become a lottery team the year after that knowing that the Heat is now for the third straight year in the finals winning 2/3. :rollin

Jacob1983
06-05-2013, 12:39 AM
You just mad that my Mavs beat your overrated manufactured Superfriends. My Mavs are the last team to eliminate the Heat in the playoffs and the only team to eliminate them in the Finals.

Calispursfan11
06-05-2013, 12:53 AM
Uncle Drew and Jacob1983 feud with the potential tbh

LethalLebron
06-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Lebron is the ONLY guy that has potential to challenge the GOAT ... He needs more thn 1 ring ... He probably needs 3 or 4 to pass Achilles because rings are all that matters and none of that "alpha" shit (I think Lebron is the better player but rings are all that matters for CAREERS)

I LOL at those that dont think rings mean everything ...thats why Lebron formed his team and left the Cavs ...he knows legacies are about rings. This forum seems to hate great players and let the hate blind them...I dont care about NONE of that shit just as long as they can play thats all that matters and everybody at the barbershop feels the same way... I dont like players too like Paul Pirrce and Derek Fisher but I respect them as good playrs.

Reminds me of Weezy in his prime before he was making his radio bs... And Salma in her prime dam she fine.

HarlemHeat37
06-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Lebron is the ONLY guy that has potential to challenge the GOAT ... He needs more thn 1 ring ... He probably needs 3 or 4 to pass Achilles because rings are all that matters and none of that "alpha" shit (I think Lebron is the better player but rings are all that matters for CAREERS)

I LOL at those that dont think rings mean everything ...thats why Lebron formed his team and left the Cavs ...he knows legacies are about rings. This forum seems to hate great players and let the hate blind them...I dont care about NONE of that shit just as long as they can play thats all that matters and everybody at the barbershop feels the same way... I dont like players too like Paul Pirrce and Derek Fisher but I respect them as good playrs.

Reminds me of Weezy in his prime before he was making his radio bs... And Salma in her prime dam she fine.

:lmao solid, but you should have put the 81 after the username, tbh..

timtonymanu
06-05-2013, 02:16 AM
:lol Not enough typos in that post

SpursBills
06-05-2013, 10:33 AM

:lol

Clipper Nation
06-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Does Gaycob plan on melting down like this every time the Heat reach the Finals?

:lol Still living in 2011

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Does Gaycob plan on melting down like this every time the Heat reach the Finals?

:lol Still living in 2011

He already got neutered by Homeland Security in the political forum today :lol