PDA

View Full Version : houston spur fan, a real bundle of roses has joined the forum

hater
06-04-2013, 07:15 PM
this guy really is a bundle or roses :cry

what a great poster has joined this forum :cry

You need to get laid. I know it's confusing and uncomfortable but step up. What s piece of shit loser

So now you've proven your 16 years old. Sucks to be you.

Post some quality content about ime idoka. You just like attention, sucks to be a loser

Wow, you changed your avatar you piece of shit.

Nice one Floyd Pacquiao, you racist.

That is not funny. Hopefully, you blame the alcohol.

Your life must really suck.

Bonner can start his vacation because he is done

Yes, both of you need to go away

El Nono, you suck

El Nono, you bring this site down a notch single handedly. Please stop posting. You lack the intellect to post on this site.

Weak

These two posts make me wonder why I come to this site. This and everything I read from El Nono...

Stop posting. Please.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

houston spurs fan
06-04-2013, 07:19 PM
I've been here since 2009. You should know since you looked at my profile 120 times in the last 2 months. Stalker. I stand by everything I said. You can piece quotes together but you cannot refute any specific comment.

hater
06-04-2013, 07:21 PM
I've been here since 2009. You should know since you looked at my profile 120 times in the last 2 months. Stalker. I stand by everything I said. You can piece quotes together but you cannot refute any specific comment.

:lmao I never look at ppls profiles, just looked at your previous posts and most are shit

:lol houston spur fan, the spurstalk equivalent of crazy mumbling homeless man :lol

davidbowie
06-04-2013, 07:22 PM
just make out already you two

houston spurs fan
06-04-2013, 07:23 PM
:lmao I never look at ppls profiles, just looked at your previous posts and most are shit

:lol houston spur fan, the spurstalk equivalent of crazy mumbling homeless man :lol
Again. You said Timmy sucks. You said RJ is your hero. You said the comments about Pop. You have no credibility so call me anything you want.

hater
06-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Again. You said Timmy sucks. You said RJ is your hero. You said the comments about Pop. You have no credibility so call me anything you want.

says the mumbling crazy old man :lol

carry on old man

You need to get laid. I know it's confusing and uncomfortable but step up. What s piece of shit loser

Post some quality content about ime idoka. You just like attention, sucks to be a loser

El Nono, you suck

El Nono, you bring this site down a notch single handedly. Please stop posting. You lack the intellect to post on this site.

Weak

These two posts make me wonder why I come to this site. This and everything I read from El Nono...

Stop posting. Please.

manufan10
06-04-2013, 07:27 PM
hater trying to deflect from his own shitty takes, tbh.

hater
06-04-2013, 07:31 PM

talking about bad takes? (right clicks on manufan10....)

:lmao

I still watch DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Animaniacs, Saved By The Bell, Boy Meets World etc.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Big Empty
06-04-2013, 07:33 PM
lol Hater and his RJ comment lmao

houston spurs fan
06-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Hater when you dream of RJ do you give or receive??

hater
06-04-2013, 07:36 PM
lol Hater and his RJ comment lmao

:lol to be fair I made that thread the night Dick made 5 3ptrs. Most of Spurstalk was on Dick's jock that nite :lol

hater
06-04-2013, 07:37 PM

nobody takes you seriously old crazy man :lol

El Nono, you suck

Weak

Stop posting. Please.

houston spurs fan
06-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Deflection. Still not addressed one specific comment and the context. Rather strung a bunch of quotes together.

Kool Bob Love
06-04-2013, 07:40 PM

http://bigtonysfantasyleague.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/michael-jordan-laugh.gif?w=627

DarrinS
06-04-2013, 07:40 PM
What's his beef with ElNono?

manufan10
06-04-2013, 07:41 PM
talking about bad takes? (right clicks on manufan10....)

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:lmao that's all you have? :lol :lol :lol

That's not even a take.

:lol hater

hater
06-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Deflection. Still not addressed one specific comment and the context. Rather strung a bunch of quotes together.

what comment? addressed the Dick, Duncan and Pop comments in their respective threads. I stand 100% behind each and every single one of them. If you woudl like to discuss, I'm game.

How do you adress your crazy comments?

houston spurs fan
06-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Which one?

hater
06-04-2013, 07:42 PM
:lmao that's all you have? :lol :lol :lol

That's not even a take.

:lol hater

ducktales was dope but Boy Meets World? :lmao

hater
06-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Which one?

why are they all negative?

DJR210
06-04-2013, 07:46 PM
:wakeup

houston spurs fan
06-04-2013, 07:47 PM
why are they all negative?
You really want me to copy and paste spurstalk posters making fun of the OKC tragedies or the racial epithets on Tony allen??

hater
06-04-2013, 07:48 PM
You really want me to copy and paste spurstalk posters making fun of the OKC tragedies or the racial epithets on Tony allen??

what makes you think you are the forum police?

DarrinS
06-04-2013, 07:48 PM
It is kinda fitting that hater rolls with the Gary Neal avatar.

hater
06-04-2013, 07:49 PM
It is kinda fitting that hater rolls with the Gary Neal avatar.

already addressed this too. Too lazy to change it. Thanks for wondering thou :lol

Kawhi fan
06-04-2013, 07:52 PM
All of the posts from Houston Spur fan seem to fit into this site perfectly!

It is just filled with live at home tough guys who feel better by calling people faggots and talking trash to other computers!

in2deep
06-04-2013, 07:53 PM

marzbarz
06-04-2013, 07:53 PM

houston spurs fan
06-04-2013, 07:58 PM
[QUOTE=hater;6624625]what makes you think you are the forum police?[/QUOTE
Again, weak response. Can't address any specific points other than to say shit. Your comments do all the talking. I don't want any other spurstalker to waste their time with this nonsense.

Hater, 15,754 posts, 0 good ones. Needs no validation. I will not post on this thread again. Apologies for the bullshit spurstalkers.

hater
06-04-2013, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=hater;6624625]what makes you think you are the forum police?[/QUOTE
Again, weak response. Can't address any specific points other than to say shit. Your comments do all the talking. I don't want any other spurstalker to waste their time with this nonsense.

Hater, 15,754 posts, 0 good ones. Needs no validation. I will not post on this thread again. Apologies for the bullshit spurstalkers.

says houston spur fan. who cries and whines about other posters on 90% of his posts :rolleyes

crazy old mumbling man syndrome imo

ColinB
06-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Boy Meets World was pretty good, imo. Topanga used to be a babe.

benefactor
06-04-2013, 08:06 PM
http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4620412+_adc3769b0da6a7265b4398ec50deccb7.gif