PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Kool's Return Is NOT Without Conditions

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Kori and Timvp where gracious in letting me return....the only 2 conditions is that I (1) don't go crazy in mentioning Duncan being cucked...and (2) I pay DPG in full....I agreed to it...and paid DPG is money so this will be my only thread on the topic...if DPG continues lying then shame on his ass...

I do have some juicy info on why Tim was cucked...of course I did some research and found out the guy was just a plain wierdo and likely wasn't hitting it right...man what I'd give to spend one night with his soon to be ex...but here's some insight...:lol

"For him to send another woman a picture of his arm is way out of character of the Tim I know," "The times we have had sex, he insists on wearing a robe. And that we be under the sheets with the lights off."

http://www.sportspickle.com/article:...pic-of-his-arm (http://www.sportspickle.com/article:631/tim-duncan-apologizes-for-taking-cell-phone-pic-of-his-arm)

Reck
06-04-2013, 09:36 PM
You're the Avante of the NBA.

This forum will soon be unreadable with your threads flooding the whole page up. Sad..

Clipper Nation
06-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Your threads just get worse and worse, tbh....

HarlemHeat37
06-04-2013, 09:42 PM
I was against the bannisnment of Kool, but shit, what a terrible return:lmao, tbh..

Bland, Kool-aid without the sugar-ass nigga, tbh:lol..

Twisted_Dawg
06-04-2013, 09:46 PM
I enjoy the motherfuckers rants. Welcome back.

jeebus
06-04-2013, 09:47 PM
how the fuck is this snickers licker not pinked yet? holy shit.

KL2
06-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Kori and Timvp where gracious in letting me return....the only 2 conditions is that I (1) don't go crazy in mentioning Duncan being cucked...and (2) I pay DPG in full....I agreed to it...and paid DPG is money so this will be my only thread on the topic...if DPG continues lying then shame on his ass...

I do have some juicy info on why Tim was cucked...of course I did some research and found out the guy was just a plain wierdo and likely wasn't hitting it right...man what I'd give to spend one night with his soon to be ex...but here's some insight...:lol

http://www.sportspickle.com/article:...pic-of-his-arm (http://www.sportspickle.com/article:631/tim-duncan-apologizes-for-taking-cell-phone-pic-of-his-arm)

so how much money did you pay to post on a forum? :lmao

TrainOfThought5
06-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Kool used to be somewhat entertaining. one of my favorite "fake black posters" ..... but now?? Hes just an Ol unsweetened ice tea ass nigga.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2013, 09:53 PM
I was against the bannisnment of Kool, but shit, what a terrible return:lmao, tbh..

Bland, Kool-aid without the sugar-ass nigga, tbh:lol..

u a terrible liar

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Kool used to be somewhat entertaining. one of my favorite "fake black posters" ..... but now?? Hes just an Ol unsweetened ice tea ass nigga.

I'm 100% nigga..well maybe just black...well I do have some white and very little asian blood in me...but I live by the 1 drop rule

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2013, 09:55 PM
if my dad is black then I'm black

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2013, 09:55 PM
I enjoy the motherfuckers rants. Welcome back.

thanks..and yes I'm certainly a muthafucker - props for getting that shit right :toast

Clipper Nation
06-04-2013, 09:56 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1007/1410421542_d3b0e6487d.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2013, 10:02 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1007/1410421542_d3b0e6487d.jpg

Lakers Worse Season Ever 1st Round EXIT
Clippers BEST Season Ever 1st Round EXIT

Killakobe81
06-04-2013, 10:02 PM
IF really you Kool, welcome back. Keep it real, bang hard in the paint (no homo) but keep it light, Kool no more banishments.
Need some Lakers around here for the dark days ahead ...
I know it's just a forum but I take pride in riding it out on Spurstalk win or lose ...

I never hid after that embarassing loss vs. the Celts and I sure as shit aint leaving during the reign of King James or Duncan's Ray Lewis moment.
Should be a fun couple weeks around here if we are lucky ...

Now we just need Cully, Cobbler and Alanon and Luva and we could bring this NBA forum ou of (or back in) to the sewer ...

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2013, 10:10 PM
IF really you Kool, welcome back. Keep it real, bang hard in the paint (no homo) but keep it light, Kool no more banishments.
Need some Lakers around here for the dark days ahead ...
I know it's just a forum but I take pride in riding it out on Spurstalk win or lose ...

I never hid after that embarassing loss vs. the Celts and I sure as shit aint leaving during the reign of King James or Duncan's Ray Lewis moment.
Should be a fun couple weeks around here if we are lucky ...

Now we just need Cully, Cobbler and Alanon and Luva and we could bring this NBA forum ou of (or back in) to the sewer ...

I agree...and yeah it's the one and only....:lol....go gay blade (cough cough) Timmy

StrengthAndHonor
06-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Kool just an Ol unsweetened ice tea ass nigga.

:lol

StrengthAndHonor
06-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Kool just an Ol unsweetened ice tea ass nigga.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2013, 10:27 PM
So this DPG douche went running to mommy and daddy to get his money and you agreed to pay him to continue with your phony internets nigga character?

Kill your self.

for that to happen I'd need to lick at least 1000 dirty pussy's like Michael Douglass...

irishock
06-04-2013, 10:28 PM
#BringBackThread

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2013, 10:30 PM
I want to thank midnight for fighting for me behind the scenes..he put in work to make the return of Kool happen and I appreciate that...who would have thought...Midget taking up for Kool....I know DPG must be sulking...I tried to tell DPG that from the jump midget encouraged me behind the scenes not to pay him...Midget was playing both sides...dude is brilliant...well played mid..well played Sir....

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Don't know why you want to "come back"(from where and to where and what did you see while there?) since they have outed you as much as Naturo faggot Laka Luva was outed. You play this pimp character but are actually some south African dude. At least Naturo had dignity enough to abandon his troll contrived persona yet you cling to this bullshit.

If I'm an African dude...then you have at least 15k posts....get your count up and then holla at me son..you need to put in more work...I'm a legend

Splits
06-04-2013, 10:44 PM
I want to thank midnight for fighting for me behind the scenes..he put in work to make the return of Kool happen and I appreciate that...who would have thought...Midget taking up for Kool....I know DPG must be sulking...I tried to tell DPG that from the jump midget encouraged me behind the scenes not to pay him...Midget was playing both sides...dude is brilliant...well played mid..well played Sir....

Mid is no longer with us:

Friend of Mid - June 4 ,2013 - Prayed For 40 times (http://www.praywithme.com/I_prayed.php?pid=88929)

Forgiveness for success and failure -

A dear friend of my community has passed, whom we will refer to as Mid. He made people mad, he made people happy, he had terrible opinions about race and politics, he had wonderful opinions about basketball, the sinful city of Los Angeles, and most importantly he always believed that rape was wrong and those who raped should face the full force of the law (execution) instead of paying off the woman who was raped with many millions of dollars and being regarded as a hero afterwards. He is now gone, and I ask for your prayers that Allah resurrect his soul in some other incarnation and send me a sign of his return, God willing (Allah Akbar). Thank you for your prayers.

Bobby Peru
06-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Lakers Worse Season Ever 1st Round EXIT
Clippers BEST Season Ever 1st Round EXIT

:lmao rack this mellow motherfucker

InK
06-05-2013, 02:07 AM
I agreed to it...and paid DPG is money so this will be my only thread on the topic...if DPG continues lying then shame on his ass...

:lol Cute

Trainwreck2100
06-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Lol kori posted that email you sent. Was hilarious