PDA

View Full Version : Coming from Vancouver BC to watch my Spurs!! Suggestions...

dubs1321
06-05-2013, 12:15 AM
Hey what up Spurs Nation....I'm coming from Vancouver to watch the Spurs in the finals for game 5 and I have a few questions maybe you guys can help me out. Is it best to stay Downtown - Riverwalk? Or close to the stadium? I know this is suppose to be Spurs related but thought for my first post you guys might have a few suggestions for me....also places to have fun on Saturday night? Thanks!!

DesignatedT
06-05-2013, 12:17 AM
Stay close to/on the riverwalk and just take a cab to stadium. The stadium is not in a part of town where people congregate. Should only be a $10 or so cab fare each way.

ElNono
06-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Stick to either downtown or the west side of San Antonio... the area around the AT&T center is pretty shitty, tbh...

The arena is right off 410, so it's not difficult to get there...

ElNono
06-05-2013, 12:21 AM
:lol west side... west side!!!

dubs1321
06-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Thanks guys....can't wait been wanting to do this trip for years and feel this is the best time to do it.....ive been following this forum for years now....i'll actually start contributing soon!! ....drive for five!!

Manudona
06-05-2013, 03:03 AM
Hey what up Spurs Nation....I'm coming from Vancouver to watch the Spurs in the finals for game 5 and I have a few questions maybe you guys can help me out. Is it best to stay Downtown - Riverwalk? Or close to the stadium? I know this is suppose to be Spurs related but thought for my first post you guys might have a few suggestions for me....also places to have fun on Saturday night? Thanks!!

Take me! :)

I am still regretting not going to watch the Spurs-Sonics series in 2005 for it caught me short on cash :(