PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Friend Killer to opt out

lefty
06-05-2013, 12:58 AM
UFA on July 1st

LethalLebron
06-05-2013, 01:56 AM
Obviously when folks discuss Smith the see the effortless jumpshots and the crazy athleticism...Plus in the playoffs ppls raved about how underrated he is a passer/playmaker... Sure maybe with hardwork he is still no Achilees or Lebron, but I think with coaching and willingness to be coached he would of been fairly close...

JR is not just an average player ... he is a superstar talent with dleague level basketball IQ ...

Reminds me of Wayne... He has skills no doubt, but doesnt use his talent... best rapper alive?! Shit if that was true I would stop listening. Dude is great with punchlines and metaphors ... but could have been GOAT rapper...

Trainwreck2100
06-05-2013, 01:59 AM
Holy fuck another one

HarlemHeat37
06-05-2013, 02:11 AM
Obviously when folks discuss Smith the see the effortless jumpshots and the crazy athleticism...Plus in the playoffs ppls raved about how underrated he is a passer/playmaker... Sure maybe with hardwork he is still no Achilees or Lebron, but I think with coaching and willingness to be coached he would of been fairly close...

JR is not just an average player ... he is a superstar talent with dleague level basketball IQ ...

Reminds me of Wayne... He has skills no doubt, but doesnt use his talent... best rapper alive?! Shit if that was true I would stop listening. Dude is great with punchlines and metaphors ... but could have been GOAT rapper...

:lol:lol:lol BANG..

baseline bum
06-05-2013, 02:15 AM
If only Andre Bell was given that choice whether to opt out or not.

Trainwreck2100
06-05-2013, 02:19 AM

What are you talking about he chose to opt right out of that windshield

TheChillFactor
06-05-2013, 07:40 AM

CHRIST.

100%duncan
06-05-2013, 07:51 AM

Damn :lol

jeebus
06-05-2013, 08:58 AM
truth bomb

unleashbaynes
06-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Do it, Mitch.

SpursBills
06-05-2013, 10:36 AM

you seem to have a great eye for the game. what are your thoughts on the use of advanced metrics like PER and winshares to evaluate players, tbh?

AchillesHeel
06-05-2013, 10:38 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

chunticakes
06-05-2013, 11:55 AM
truth bomb

lmfao @ that video. that's how trill or creep would raise a kid.

dumb nigglet prolly gonna be shot up by the time he's 14 tbqmfh...

Mugen
06-05-2013, 11:58 AM

:lol

jeebus
06-05-2013, 12:06 PM
lmfao @ that video. that's how trill or creep would raise a kid.

dumb nigglet prolly gonna be shot up by the time he's 14 tbqmfh...
oh shit, thanks for reminding me. gotta update it for today imo.