PDA

View Full Version : ___I don't understand Alamo50___

mouse
07-13-2005, 01:01 PM
This man is from Hollad and he comes over to my place and we go to a stripper club, Now I know some of you might think what is the big deal? But you would think after spending a night with Alamo50 and spending over 400 dollars? the guy seem like he has never seen a real Tit before,

Well I just saw a special on 60 minutes on how In Amsterdam people are smoking bongs and hash inside the bars, And I saw a nice looking blonde lady behind a glass window and them saying prostitution is leagal .

Now am I missing something? Isn't Hollad closer to Amsterdam than San Antonio is? :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
07-13-2005, 01:38 PM
those girls nasty
give me a sweet lil texas chick any day

mouse
07-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Maybe it's just me, But I don't see anyone going to Holland for bar B Q.

why would Alamo50 travel all this way for something that is almost a bike ride away? When I saw those folks smoking that hash in the bar, I started looking for my passport,

PizzaFace
07-13-2005, 02:33 PM
If it wasn't for men's club I'd never see a real woman's hooters.

Jules Winnfield
07-13-2005, 03:14 PM
When I saw those folks smoking that hash in the bar, I started looking for my passport,

Well, hash is legal there, right?

Vincent Vega
07-13-2005, 03:15 PM
Well, hash is legal there, right?

Yeah, it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean you can't walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away. You're only supposed to smoke in your home or certain designated places.

Jules Winnfield
07-13-2005, 03:15 PM
Yeah, it's legal, but is ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean you can't walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away. You're only supposed to smoke in your home or certain designated places.

Those are hash bars?

Vincent Vega
07-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Those are hash bars?

Yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's illegal to carry it, which doesn't really matter 'cause -- get a load of this -- if the cops stop you, it's illegal for them to search you.

Searching you is a right that the cops in Amsterdam don't have.

Jules Winnfield
07-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's illegal to carry it, which doesn't really matter 'cause -- get a load of this -- if the cops stop you, it's illegal for this to search you.

Searching you is a right that thecops in Amsterdam don't have.

That did it, man -- I'm fuckin' goin', that's all there is to it.

Vincent Vega
07-13-2005, 03:20 PM
That did it, man -- I'm fuckin' goin', that's all there is to it.

You dig it the most.

ShoogarBear
07-13-2005, 03:33 PM
http://www.justwide.com/files/SamJackson-CoachJules.wmv

Dex
07-13-2005, 06:05 PM

Ellemmayo!

Sense
07-13-2005, 06:24 PM

that shit's hilarious.

mouse
07-14-2005, 02:57 AM
These folks where in a bar, the cameras where rolling as they all passed this huge Bong around, Then some girl in a glass tube was naked and this fat greasy 60 year old guy shook his head and the lady was his and they went to a room in the back,

There was not one cop in the area, If that ain't enough for you to pack up your trailer and move then your jaded out, I say we have a Holland GTG to prove me wrong :smokin

You notice how Alamo50 won't reply? no wonder the Thompson brothers from the ticket radio have him on the show, Alamo50 comes to town packing Midnight Express style .. :lmao