PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Barkley Goes Ham on San Antonio Women…

CavsSuperFan
06-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Sorry if this has been posted already but why does Barkley bag on San Antonio women calling them fat…The river walk a muddy canal…

Big O’l Women in San Antonio, We need to open a food truck down there…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AOtuh2MZ1xA#!

AaronY
06-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Ooh, I know the answers!!..because its true that they are fat and the riverwalk is kinda muddy, so he mentions those facts to be funny..

Whats my prize for solving those riddles for you, buddy?..

CavsSuperFan
06-05-2013, 12:01 PM
It was a serious question "not a hack"…Sir Charles seems to have a bug up his rear for San Antonio and I don’t know why…:toast

Flawless
06-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Tbh he has a point. Everytime I go take a walk around the riverwalk all I see is fat women.

Two10Whitey
06-05-2013, 12:11 PM
The Riverwalk is overrated and SA doesn't know how to take care of themselves. Around every corner we have fast food and Mexican restaurants.

Juggity
06-05-2013, 12:15 PM
tbh, Barkley needs to find a new shtick w/r/t SA. He says the same things every year.

illusioNtEk
06-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Charles is fat himself and he looks like a women

jeebus
06-05-2013, 12:17 PM
The Riverwalk is overrated and SA doesn't know how to take care of themselves. Around every corner we have fast food and Mexican restaurants.
and the best thing is whenever anyone tries to improve downtown or build something new that would bring growth, it gets shot down because it might shade a park or something stupid. so we're stuck with a nasty creek with overpriced restaurants and a nasty odor. this is purely a working class town with very minimal entertainment.

lefty
06-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Lol at OP

Chuck has been doing that for years

InRareForm
06-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Lol at SA people getting upset by this. I.find it hilarious myself

Riddler
06-05-2013, 12:26 PM
tbh, Barkley needs to find a new shtick w/r/t SA. He says the same things every year.

Because its true each and every year. San Antonio women are disgusting sluts.

Two10Whitey
06-05-2013, 12:47 PM
and the best thing is whenever anyone tries to improve downtown or build something new that would bring growth, it gets shot down because it might shade a park or something stupid. so we're stuck with a nasty creek with overpriced restaurants and a nasty odor. this is purely a working class town with very minimal entertainment.

I agree. This city is stuck in the past. We're not allowed to have a skyscraper taller than the Tower of Americas, but it's okay to have an ugly ass wall built right next to it? It looks like SA will always be slower than most cities, tbh.

td4mvp2k
06-05-2013, 01:04 PM

dis aint 99 DA

Juggity
06-05-2013, 01:55 PM

Whether it's true or not irrelevant to the humor of the statement. Fact is, Barkley is only on the TNT panel for humor reasons. Repeating the same statement for five years is about as funny as Shaq's retarded "Birdman, Birdman" shtick

hater
06-05-2013, 02:50 PM
Chuck probably wakes up next to a whale everytime he goes out drinkin at the riverwalk, then he has to air his frustration on air :lmao

baseline bum
06-05-2013, 02:51 PM

It gets more true every year though.

djohn2oo8
06-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Whether it's true or not irrelevant to the humor of the statement. Fact is, Barkley is only on the TNT panel for humor reasons. Repeating the same statement for five years is about as funny as Shaq's retarded "Birdman, Birdman" shtick

Truth is, SA needs to be called out for it until something changes. If most SA women aren't fat, then they have 3 kids living on some sort of government assistance.

hater
06-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Truth is, SA needs to be called out for it until something changes. If most SA women aren't fat, then they have 3 kids living on some sort of government assistance.

LOL what's gonna change? entire country is getting fatter there is no going back. What you gonna do? take the mexican women's burritos away? you might have better luck taking their children away tbh :lol

djohn2oo8
06-05-2013, 03:10 PM
LOL what's gonna change? entire country is getting fatter there is no going back. What you gonna do? take the mexican women's burritos away? you might have better luck taking their children away tbh :lol

Well Mexican men (especially in SA) make it seem acceptable to their women that it's ok to be in just any sort of shape. They'll find other reasons to beat them though.

And They probably still wouldn't care :lol

hooperflash
06-05-2013, 05:55 PM
This is America, fat people everywhere!

hater
06-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Well Mexican men (especially in SA) make it seem acceptable to their women that it's ok to be in just any sort of shape. They'll find other reasons to beat them though.

:lmao mothafuckin truth bomb

I will explain further. A sober mexican man is a gentleman and would not beat his woman, much less call her fat. On the other hand, a drunk mexican man will not only beat his wife, but will think her 280 cellulite ass looks mighty fine :lol

Rogue
06-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Big women have no sin imho. I just don't see the reason why women should starve themselves to look thin and only to cater for them guys. My goddess Scarlett also has fat days and she's always the beauty of the century for me no matter how much she weighs.