PDA

View Full Version : White Girl: I Strongly Encourage Women To Swallow Whether They Like It or Not

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2013, 03:45 PM
nKx64KH7Xks

cute_spursfan
06-05-2013, 04:24 PM
shit dont taste too wavy. so, no. im good

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2013, 04:31 PM
shit dont taste too wavy. so, no. im good

how thick was the load when you swallowed? see my shit is thick and creamy never runny...I work out a lot and take HGH and other stuff...my cum count is just a little more than double the average man...

Avante
06-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Some quality stuff here, riveting~~~~~~~~

cute_spursfan
06-05-2013, 04:45 PM
how thick was the load when you swallowed? see my shit is thick and creamy never runny...I work out a lot and take HGH and other stuff...my cum count is just a little more than double the average man...

it was very runny and tasted like salty mucus...

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2013, 04:52 PM
it was very runny and tasted like salty mucus...

see my cum is beautiful and healthy...I can freeze dry it and send you some...I eat lots of veggies, vitamins, and take HGH for recovery...plus I take pure beef protein powder to pump up my muscles....I balance my fiber and protein intake with extremely low carbs....it's the secret to my flat stomach....it sounds like the dude u were blowin had a bad diet...but I've eaten pussies that had a tinge of sour with a slight battery acid taste...so I can sympathize with you....

DJR210
06-05-2013, 04:56 PM
Swallow it bitch, or someone else will.

Wild Cobra
06-06-2013, 02:19 AM
Why does the Op have a thing about this?

koriwhat
06-06-2013, 03:08 AM
Swallow it bitch, or someone else will.

lol

lebomb
06-06-2013, 07:17 AM
see my cum is beautiful and healthy...I can freeze dry it and send you some...I eat lots of veggies, vitamins, and take HGH for recovery...plus I take pure beef protein powder to pump up my muscles....I balance my fiber and protein intake with extremely low carbs....it's the secret to my flat stomach....it sounds like the dude u were blowin had a bad diet...but I've eaten pussies that had a tinge of sour with a slight battery acid taste...so I can sympathize with you....

:lmao Damn niggra!!! Thats some cookie I could live without.