PDA

View Full Version : The Heat is ON the Heat

Calispursfan11
06-05-2013, 08:47 PM
All the pressure is on Miami. Anything less than a finals triumph AND total domination of the Spurs would be a huge disappointment. As everyone has pointed out too, this is not only probably the Spurs last best shot at a title but also the current incarnation of the Heat's last best shot. Parts of the Heat are breaking down as we speak and will never return to their past glory. If anything, this Heat team is slightly better than the Celtic team that lost to the Lakers and close to as old. But the pressure is on them because the media and LeBron have declared him the undisputed best player in the world. There isn't even a debate about that conclusion. He just is the best. And if he loses to this old, boring geriatric Spurs team, six years removed from their last title, there will be hell to pay and a soiled legacy to carry with him as long as he lives.

TE
06-05-2013, 08:49 PM
I agree...Spurs playing with house money at this point.

cd98
06-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Miami already won the title last year. I don't think they have any more pressure than the Spurs knowing this may be their last chance to win a title in the Duncan era.

cheguevara
06-05-2013, 09:22 PM
oh pressure is definitely on Miami but they don't need to dominate.

they'll take even a game 7 OT win and probably cherish this one more than the last. Defeating Duncan and Pop and sending them to their retirement is good enough.

milkyway21
06-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Best player in the World? hmmmn, Kobe is still better than LeBron, IMO.

Budkin
06-05-2013, 11:16 PM
Miami already won the title last year. I don't think they have any more pressure than the Spurs knowing this may be their last chance to win a title in the Duncan era.

No way... they were supposed to dominate for years to come... 3peat at least... all the pressure is on them. Nobody expected the Spurs to even get back to the Finals in the Duncan era.

Slutter McGee
06-05-2013, 11:22 PM
I just hope this is Rocky 4 and not Rocky 6. Id rather win as an underdog than be proud of a surprisingly good showing in my old age.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Sean Cagney
06-06-2013, 12:11 AM

Sean Cagney
06-06-2013, 12:12 AM
Best player in the World? hmmmn, Kobe is still better than LeBron, IMO.

Now? LMFAO no... JUST NO, not for years now.
No we have house advantage in our city so u have to win. We have more matches here

Also ur team old ours young so more chances for championship matches in more year

Funny your teams average age is older than the Spurs........ You made perfect sense though with your post! I mean I could understand about 1 / 4 of it.

TheGoldStandard
06-06-2013, 12:17 AM
No we have house advantage in our city so u have to win. We have more matches here

Also ur team old ours young so more chances for championship matches in more year

http://i43.tinypic.com/a1oar7.jpg

Sean Cagney
06-06-2013, 12:27 AM
We have old persons Allen Birdman Howard and bateyay but our 3 young can dunk good still

Yep they can dunk good still! Good reasoning! Wonder what year you started watching the NBA..........

Sean Cagney
06-06-2013, 12:35 AM
I watch when heat went to champion matches with Dallas Mav I like bron!

Okay man! I have been a Spurs fan since 93..... I take it you are from overseas? Don't see much before that? Either way keep rootin for them years after Lebron and so on! Stay a Heat fan for life! Thats real if you do.

Sean Cagney
06-06-2013, 12:41 AM
Yes I come from viet nam I watch nba there too I like Kobe when he won with laker an AI and tmac and Jordan long time ago but bron my favorite now

I was a huge AI fan, he is from my state. T Mac was good! Duncan is my fave of all times though, humble vet winner who lasted through decades! He stayed humble too! He won 4 rings so far! I hope he gets his 5th. Peace.

in2deep
06-06-2013, 02:12 AM
To be fair the heat was on the heat since first game of the season 2010