PDA

View Full Version : Coach Nick just picked the Spurs

Budkin
06-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Was just listening to Freddie Coleman and Coach Nick was on there. A few highlights:

When asked if Spo was a good coach or just in a good place, he said he was just in the middle and that he sometimes gets stuck in his system and fails to adjust. Rated him B-.
Said that because the Spurs offense is based on so much ball movement and the Heat's defense tends to overextend itself, you'll see stretches where the Spurs look invincible getting open shots, layups, etc.
Said there's a "dirty little secret" out there that the Spurs could end the series within 5 games surprising everyone.
Predicted that the series "should" go 7 and that he's going with the Pop and the Spurs.

:tu

HarlemHeat37
06-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Coach Nick doesn't know dick, tbh..I don't know how this nigga built a following, just because he takes the time to make videos:lol..

Is he still crying about the refs in the Warriors series?..

DarrinS
06-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Dirty little secret? Hmm

daheatin4
06-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Hope he enjoys crow.

m33p0
06-05-2013, 10:01 PM
spurs need to blitz them. 10 days off and with game 2 coming on sunday, fatigue should be the least of their concerns coming into game 1.

TheGreatYacht
06-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Hope he enjoys crow.Why would you want him to enjoy crow if he picked the Spurs?

SpurPadre
06-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Who the hell is Coach Nick? Good on him whoever he is, though, but I've never heard of the dude.

TVI
06-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Why would you want him to enjoy crow if he picked the Spurs?
You really have to ask this of a person nicknamed "daheatin4?"

TheGreatYacht
06-05-2013, 10:20 PM
He's some dude on youtube that has a lot of suscribers. He is very popular because of they way he analyses games in his postgame shows. I heard he coached some high school team to a championship and that he is a triangle offense guru that learned a lot from Tex Winter. I personally like his post game analysis shows even though he has been a little biased against the Spurs throughout the playoffs. http://www.youtube.com/user/bballbreakdown/videos

gnsf0946
06-05-2013, 10:25 PM
He's some dude on youtube that has a lot of suscribers. He is very popular because of they way he analyses games in his postgame shows. I heard he coached some high school team to a championship and that he is a triangle offense guru that learned a lot from Tex Winter. I personally like his post game analysis shows even though he has been a little biased against the Spurs throughout the playoffs. http://www.youtube.com/user/bballbreakdown/videos

he's making up for it with the finals analysis although it's not a surprise he takes Spurs over Heat considering he likes the fundamentals of Spurs basketball and he's a Bulls fan.

Brunodf
06-05-2013, 10:26 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO.(picked the Grizzlies to beat us in the WCF)

gnsf0946
06-05-2013, 10:28 PM
^ he also picked the Heat in 7 vs. Pacers

baseline bum
06-05-2013, 10:29 PM

You should have seen the way he was (rightfully) fawning over the Spurs offense last playoffs.

apalisoc_9
06-05-2013, 10:38 PM
coach nick is a gay as nigga tbh.

His videos are a combination of trying to get followers and good analysis. That's still shit tbh

baseline bum
06-05-2013, 10:51 PM
spurs need to blitz them.

I don't know man; Hitler tried that in '41 and Stalin still made him eat his Walther by the end of the series tbh.

Budkin
06-05-2013, 10:57 PM
You should have seen the way he was (rightfully) fawning over the Spurs offense last playoffs.

He was this year too.

lil'mo
06-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Coach Nick doesn't know dick, tbh..I don't know how this nigga built a following, just because he takes the time to make videos:lol..

Is he still crying about the refs in the Warriors series?..

If anyone knows dick, it's you.

When it comes to basketball knowledge, Nick makes you look stupid. Lots of people make you look stupid. You make you look stupid :lol

lil'mo
06-05-2013, 11:04 PM
coach nick is a gay as nigga tbh.

His videos are a combination of trying to get followers and good analysis. That's still shit tbh
Lol what? :lol

You like gay dudes too, you enjoy rating other men's attractiveness :lol

Budkin
06-06-2013, 02:03 PM

urunobili
06-06-2013, 03:20 PM
and the jinx is on :depressed

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Was just listening to Freddie Coleman and Coach Nick was on there. A few highlights:

When asked if Spo was a good coach or just in a good place, he said he was just in the middle and that he sometimes gets stuck in his system and fails to adjust. Rated him B-.
Said that because the Spurs offense is based on so much ball movement and the Heat's defense tends to overextend itself, you'll see stretches where the Spurs look invincible getting open shots, layups, etc.
Said there's a "dirty little secret" out there that the Spurs could end the series within 5 games surprising everyone.
Predicted that the series "should" go 7 and that he's going with the Pop and the Spurs.

:tuI found the recording.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkZM96ROqs8

ohmwrecker
06-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Who is Coach Nick?

spurs10
06-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Who is Coach Nick?Santa Claus' slightly more athletic brother, I believe..??