PDA

View Full Version : Memo To The Moderator Acting Like A Bitch: Stop Being Jealous Of Kool

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2013, 06:23 AM
Who ever you are I noticed your faggot ass deleting my threads...don't get mad because you banned me and then Kori one up'd you by unleashing me on the board once again...You keep this shit up and I will report your sorry ass to Kori...Stop being jealous of a nigga and deal with the fact that you're not better than me in any facet of your life and can't get away with the shit I can...I get sorry ass dudes like yourself hating me everyday, but if they roll up on me they better be ready to deal with that chrome... I get it... it's the nature of the beast but my message to you is simple grow a fat dick and stop being jealous and hating on Kool...you're nothing but a moderator you've accomplished nothing else in life...plus you probably live in a 3rd world country and eat everyday rice...

don't let me tell you again...and be a fucking man...stop deleting threads and running and hiding like a little bitch...

Kirk Nowitzki
06-06-2013, 06:41 AM
I have permission to delete whatever threads or posts I want to so I'd recommend not posting threads at all if you don't want them deleted.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2013, 06:53 AM
I have permission to delete whatever threads or posts I want to so I'd recommend not posting threads at all if you don't want them deleted.

if you're indeed the bitch ass moderator deleting my threads you won't have that permission for long...apparently you don't know the extent of my relationship with Kori...this shit will get fixed...we cannot have small dick and butthurt moderators moderating...it's like corrupt NBA refs...I advise your sorry ass to come to the dinner table to see what's for dinner tonight...:lol

Kirk Nowitzki
06-06-2013, 06:56 AM
Good luck with that, guy.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2013, 06:58 AM
Good luck with that, guy.

don't need luck....my cock is already big enough...

Wild Cobra
06-06-2013, 10:18 PM
if you're indeed the bitch ass moderator deleting my threads you won't have that permission for long...apparently you don't know the extent of my relationship with Kori...this shit will get fixed...we cannot have small dick and butthurt moderators moderating...it's like corrupt NBA refs...I advise your sorry ass to come to the dinner table to see what's for dinner tonight...:lol
Realationship with Kori?

Wow....

I feel sorry for Kori...