PDA

View Full Version : Be ya self mayne!!!

lebomb
06-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Avante got me thinkin........everyone should be themselves. Dont put on aires in da club. If I wanna bury my tongue up my g/fs fawtbox half the night and tell yall niggras about it the next day, daymit thats me and Im gonna say it. If you are a cuck and dont mind ya girl gettin her kitten straight up judgement day'd by some other niggra in the other room while you sleep peacefully on the couch, thats YOU!! Dont let anyone change it. If you have a bunch of faggots followin you around ST for no good reason other than to piss ya off..........cool. Thats you and be real with it. Even if all you do is start threads about bangin other ST members, start threads about vaginas, ass and tiggos. Dont change damnit!!! Be a MAN, or WOman for that instance and be ya gatdayum self.

Thats all I have right now. Back to work. :wakeup

Spur-Addict
06-06-2013, 12:14 PM
http://truthalliance.net/Portals/0/Archive/images/news/2013/01/JesseJackson.jpg "Preach on, my brotha. You must continue, to, pontificate, obliterate, and, commiserate with the people. My brotha"

Avante
06-07-2013, 03:22 AM
It is funny isn't it.....

midget...damn it Avante I know I never start threads myself, so I bring nothing but I do expect you to act like I want you to.
Avante...well why not just ignore me then?
midget...well, ah...hmmm?

And it's always that same little gang playing the same stupid bullshit. None having a creative bone in their body. And they just follow ya around with that cronic whine thinking anyone really gives a fuck what someone who can't do shit themselves thinks.

Why read a thread to bitch, makes no sense. Don't read it. Sure I've done it myself and it sucks.

I once listed every NFLer (on a football site) who ever ran a sub 9.5/10.40, long list complete with what college they had went to. Huge list. So this guy comes on......"you spelled (forget) wrong".....hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Not a word about the list or what it took to comprise it just..."you spelled.....wow~~~~

Punks in hiding, not a good thing.