PDA

View Full Version : Heat: LeBron putting Kirby on blast

Clipper Nation
06-06-2013, 02:37 PM
http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=89661

Q. LeBron, to that end, as a student of NBA history, how do you think Tim will ultimately be regarded in this era as one of the players of this era? How do you think he'll be viewed?
If I just look at the last 15 years, he's probably been the most consistent, most dominant player that we've had as far as 15 years all together. He's won four titles, multiple All Stars, MVP, and so on and so on.

I think He doesn't get a lot of recognition because he's not flashy like a lot of guys are. He's not jumping over people and high‑flying and doing the things that attracts people to the game. But I think true basketball, true IQ people, players know how great he is. What else can you say?
:lol Kirby
:lol Kirby stans

TheRealCB
06-06-2013, 02:41 PM
Well,to be fair,Kobe never had the chance to go balls-deep in him like Tim and Dirk.

hater
06-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Well,to be fair,Kobe never had the chance to go balls-deep in him like Tim and Dirk.

true. not really his fault he got gifted another HOF bigman a bit late and missed the Cleveland window

Killakobe81
06-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Reaching tbh .. he is giving praise to Tim.
And speaking truth about the understated Brillance of Duncan.

LOL I know CN is not a Spur fan but hilarious when the Kang gives praise to Jim someone still gotta bring up "Bean" ... smh.

StrengthAndHonor
06-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Lebron really knows how to ge inside peoples head, I love his candor. :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2013, 03:21 PM

Clippa fans are stoopid as fuck :lol....Lebron ain't smart enough to get into gay blades head...if anything he's trynna deflect because he knows losing to this guy AGAIN would essentially DERAIL his legacy ALTOGETHER....this would be hilarity on top of hilarious for me....Losing to Duncan with his Cavs squad and then again with his super Squad when all Kobe has ever done when going head to head was beat Duncan....

make no mistake Lebron scared as fuck :lmao but all that ass kissing ain't gonna get him no where

jeebus
06-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Too bad any and everyone can get inside his head.

DMC
06-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Reaching tbh .. he is giving praise to Tim.
And speaking truth about the understated Brillance of Duncan.

LOL I know CN is not a Spur fan but hilarious when the Kang gives praise to Jim someone still gotta bring up "Bean" ... smh.

lol scorned lover you

midnightpulp
06-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Clippa fans are stoopid as fuck :lol....Lebron ain't smart enough to get into gay blades head...if anything he's trynna deflect because he knows losing to this guy AGAIN would essentially DERAIL his legacy ALTOGETHER....this would be hilarity on top of hilarious for me....Losing to Duncan with his Cavs squad and then again with his super Squad when all Kobe has ever done when going head to head was beat Duncan....

make no mistake Lebron scared as fuck :lmao but all that ass kissing ain't gonna get him no where

Kobe led teams are 1-0 vs. Duncan led teams. Shaq led teams are 3-2 vs. Duncan led teams.

So basically Kobe has the same record vs. Duncan as Dirk vs. Kobe. 1-0.

Kobe is also 1-2 vs. Nash :lol

Darius McCrary
06-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Lebron should never be called a student of anything. I'd bet anything he's dumber than a brick.

StrengthAndHonor
06-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Too bad any and everyone can get inside his head.

:lol @ that youtube clip.

I actually agree Lebrons fortitude isn't exactly the best. So far this year however, he's been a killer. We'll see how far it goes in the Finals.

StrengthAndHonor
06-06-2013, 04:00 PM

You know the best part of Lebrons comment is Kobe not being able to get a shot to prove him wrong.

Achilles:lol

Deuce Bigalow
06-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Kobe led teams are 1-0 vs. Duncan led teams. Shaq led teams are 3-2 vs. Duncan led teams.

So basically Kobe has the same record vs. Duncan as Dirk vs. Kobe. 1-0.

Kobe is also 1-2 vs. Nash :lol
Hahaha trying to rewrite history. Kobe was the MVP in every series win except 04.

Kobe dunked on Nash brah

Clipper Nation
06-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Hahaha trying to rewrite history. Kobe was the MVP in every series win except 04.

Kobe dunked on Nash brah
This cat is so salty that Kirby's legacy is getting shat on mercilessly from all angles this year :lol

Deuce Bigalow
06-06-2013, 09:25 PM
This cat is so salty that Kirby's legacy is getting shat on mercilessly from all angles this year :lol
Really? Dirk and Wade both called Kobe the greatest player of this generation, last 15 years this year.