PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Go Spurs

Lubbock OT
06-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Despite my favorite two teams, the Celtics and Lakers, not playing in today's contest, I am rooting for the San Antonio Spurs to win. Rarely, am I ever wrong about the NBA, and I just know the Spurs are going to win. You see, Lebron James is so concerned with isubstance over style, which is why he will never win a championship. The Spurs are simply going to kick his ass and I just know it. I honestly think if you gave me a week to train, I could beat Lebron James 1 on 1. He's really not that hard to stop. After thoroughly watching 10 hours of game tape last night, I realized that you take away his second moment of inertia when he has the ball on the left side of the key while you position yourself approximately {INT upper limit 3sqrtx low limitx^7 killipascals away from his third radii of gyration. This dawned on me last night when I was banging a supermodel that I was .0000000000000000000000000013 dekapascals off in my calculations. This was almost as embarrassing as that one time I mixed up discussing Kerschoff's 8th theory of mytochondrian gimijasfgal luludosis with his 17th electromagetic nucleotide fisiometrinetric theory of nuclear contraband filioknosis. Such a stupid mistake.

Brazil
06-06-2013, 04:12 PM
My TeamDallas Mavericks

Despite my favorite two teams, the Celtics and Lakers

:lmao

Splits
06-06-2013, 04:20 PM
I believe it's pronounced nucular

hater
06-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Im the man. Im the boss. Do you understand? Now walk! Go through the door white sign over the door the chains will come off youll drop your drawers and youll be home. Welcome to San Antonio!

http://siextramustard.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/tim-duncan.jpg

Seventyniner
06-06-2013, 04:30 PM
I believe it's pronounced nucular

Nuqular?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Despite my favorite two teams, the Celtics and Lakers, not playing in today's contest, I am rooting for the San Antonio Spurs to win. Rarely, am I ever wrong about the NBA, and I just know the Spurs are going to win. You see, Lebron James is so concerned with isubstance over style, which is why he will never win a championship. The Spurs are simply going to kick his ass and I just know it. I honestly think if you gave me a week to train, I could beat Lebron James 1 on 1. He's really not that hard to stop. After thoroughly watching 10 hours of game tape last night, I realized that you take away his second moment of inertia when he has the ball on the left side of the key while you position yourself approximately {INT upper limit 3sqrtx low limitx^7 killipascals away from his third radii of gyration. This dawned on me last night when I was banging a supermodel that I was .0000000000000000000000000013 dekapascals off in my calculations. This was almost as embarrassing as that one time I mixed up discussing Kerschoff's 8th theory of mytochondrian gimijasfgal luludosis with his 17th electromagetic nucleotide fisiometrinetric theory of nuclear contraband filioknosis. Such a stupid mistake.

Hey I noticed your sig said you had a 3.9 GPA. That's very impressive tbh.