PDA

View Full Version : Sen Kirk to Holder: Are you spying on congress?

sjacquemotte
06-06-2013, 04:33 PM
http://washingtonexaminer.com/kirk-to-holder-is-doj-spying-on-congress/article/2531286?custom_click=rss

“With all due respect, Senator, I don’t think this is an appropriate setting for me to discuss [this issue],” Holder replied during a Senate Appropriations Subcommittee hearing when Sen. Mark Kirk, R-Ill., asked if the executive branch was conducting surveillance that would give “unique leverage” over lawmakers.

Wild Cobra
06-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Yep.

Obomba is worse than Tricky Dicky

Nbadan
06-06-2013, 11:58 PM
Yep.

:lol

Where are the tapes?

boutons_deux
06-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Yep.

You Wish

Bishop Gecko would have done nothing to stop or roll back the police/natsec state surveillance, which is beyond the reach of politicians, apolitical (except when it assassinates the Pres), out of control, a universe unto itself.

BobaFett1
06-07-2013, 10:25 AM
You Wish

Bishop Gecko would have done nothing to stop or roll back the police/natsec state surveillance, which is beyond the reach of politicians, apolitical (except when it assassinates the Pres), out of control, a universe unto itself.

boutons_deux you should be outraged that bigbrother is spying on you.

LnGrrrR
06-07-2013, 10:50 AM
I sincerely hope all this backlash will lead to a candidate in 2016 that at least gives some air time to civil liberties. And then maybe follows through with them.

boutons_deux
06-07-2013, 02:21 PM
I sincerely hope all this backlash will lead to a candidate in 2016 that at least gives some air time to civil liberties. And then maybe follows through with them.

Barry gave all kinds of bullshit airtime to all kinds of wonderful stuff in 2008.

You people seem very upset that the government is getting this vast amount of data, but not at all concerned that corporations gather, own, exploit, and market the data.

spursncowboys
06-07-2013, 02:31 PM

Jeb Bush v Hillary Clinton

TeyshaBlue
06-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Barry gave all kinds of bullshit airtime to all kinds of wonderful stuff in 2008.

You people seem very upset that the government is getting this vast amount of data, but not at all concerned that corporations gather, own, exploit, and market the data.

lol. There's the expectation of behaviors with govt and corps. The expectations are not the same.

Wild Cobra
06-07-2013, 04:36 PM
That is quite some hope require.

When is the last time a politician made good on more than 10% of the things they say to get elected?

boutons_deux
06-07-2013, 04:37 PM
lol. There's the expectation of behaviors with govt and corps. The expectations are not the same.

always the snarky cowardly coy asshole.

what expectation? corporations good, govt bad? what?

Wild Cobra
06-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Jeb Bush v Hillary Clinton
Please no.

Not a lesser of two evils election again.

sjacquemotte
06-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Please no.

Not a lesser of two evils election again.
:lmao

TeyshaBlue
06-07-2013, 06:04 PM
always the snarky cowardly coy asshole.

what expectation? corporations good, govt bad? what?

Always the clueless, cowardly sycophant. Can't figure this out without a moonbat blog handy to tell you what to think.:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-07-2013, 07:19 PM

Corporations don't have any constitutional rights they're expected to preserve.

ElNono
06-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Corporations don't have any constitutional rights they're expected to preserve.

Since the SCOTUS ruled that corps = people, I'm not so sure about that anymore.

LnGrrrR
06-07-2013, 10:01 PM

Hence my second sentence. Reading is tech.

And when have I espoused my love of corporations here again Boutons? Feel free to point it out. I will wait here.

LnGrrrR
06-07-2013, 10:02 PM
That is quite some hope require.

When is the last time a politician made good on more than 10% of the things they say to get elected?

Knowing my luck there will be a candidate I agree with on civil liberty issues that is moonbat crazy in other areas, like Ron Paul.

Wild Cobra
06-08-2013, 12:51 AM
Knowing my luck there will be a candidate I agree with on civil liberty issues that is moonbat crazy in other areas, like Ron Paul.
LOL...

Paul isn't so crazy. He's passionate. If you want to say one equals the other, then so be it. He has very solid and understandable beliefs based in liberty, and I respect the hell out of him for that. I only wish he wasn't such an isolationist.

LnGrrrR
06-08-2013, 08:22 AM
WC, I just wish Paul was a little less passionate so he could get elected :lol

ChumpDumper
06-08-2013, 09:06 AM
So the senator only gives a shit if he is being monitored.

Nice.