PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Miami HEAT Message Boards - Miami Heat Community Board

JohnnyMax
06-06-2013, 04:41 PM
They re talking about us on here.

http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/index.php?/topic/19836-spurstalk-the-main-forum-of-san-antontio-spurs-fans/

jeebus
06-06-2013, 04:50 PM
can we send kool over there for a few days?

TE
06-06-2013, 04:51 PM
can we send kool over there for a few days?
:lol

eyeh8u
06-06-2013, 04:57 PM
57 user(s) are reading this topic2 members, 55 guests, 0 anonymous users

eyeh8u
06-06-2013, 04:58 PM
the whole forum

85 user(s) are browsing this forum12 members, 73 guests, 0 anonymous users

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-06-2013, 05:01 PM
This is how they talk:

This is probably how this forum goes:

When the Heat win: ?Lebron is da gr8ezt evur omgzzzzzz
When the Heat lose: ?OMG WTF REFS U CHEETIN; LOL ITS K DUDEZ WE R JUST COWSTIN
On the Spurs: ?DEY DONT HAV HIBBERT WE WIN IT ALL IN FOUR
When the Spurs beat them: ?OMG LIEK WADE WUZNT HEALFY N BOSH IS GOING THRU PERSONAL STUFFZ.. WE STILL WON 66 GAMEZ WE DA REAL CHAMPZ
When LeBron leaves South Beach after losing to the Spurs: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/07/09/article-1293333-0A5FE753000005DC-675_468x340.jpg

Splits
06-06-2013, 05:01 PM
:lol heat forum full of bandwagoners and bieber fans

Floyd Pacquiao
06-06-2013, 05:05 PM
As I said in that other thread, Bunch of front running faggots tbh, bitch niggas aint got shit on SpursTalk

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-06-2013, 05:05 PM
http://guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Justin-Bieber-Heat-game.jpg

Associated Press 2011 -- When asked who his favorite basketball team was, the young sensation replied "the Lakers. You won't see me not at a Lakers game without my Kobe jersey and hat.

LOL - like most Heat fans I assume

Splits
06-06-2013, 05:15 PM

:lmao

Someone post the white pants husband killer flipping Noah the bird.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-06-2013, 05:16 PM

Associated Press 2011 -- When asked who his favorite basketball team was, the young sensation replied "the Lakers. You won't see me not at a Lakers game without my Kobe jersey and hat.

That nigga Beiber needs to learn English. Fucking triple negative sentence that doesnt even mean what he intended it to lol

Trainwreck2100
06-06-2013, 05:26 PM
at least they think we're funny

Splits
06-06-2013, 05:35 PM
:lmao dude who started the thread is named HeatFanSince2010

Like there's any other kind

Splits
06-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Husband killer cHeat fan:

http://sinbapointforward.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/noah-ejection.jpg?w=600&h=400

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/64426/miami-and-texas-bad-decisions-and-legends-welcome-to-the-nba-finals

If you're dealing with a Heat fan from somewhere other than Florida, there's a good chance you've encountered the worst kind of front-runner on earth, as well as the target demographic for Axe body spray. If you're dealing with a Heat fan from Miami, there's a decent chance that person has been party to some form of financial fraud in recent years, and is also the target demographic for Axe body spray. Neither group watched Heat games three years ago, and they all think that (a) LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan, and (b) Drake's new album is so swag. In general: A LOT of Heat fans are Justin Bieber, but only one of them is actually Justin Bieber.

Reck
06-06-2013, 06:39 PM
That guy's last post where he said people would get banned within seconds is what makes this place great.

Who would want to be limited on what they can say? I guess its fine if you're foing to be in full fellating mode.

manufan10
06-06-2013, 06:41 PM
That guy's last post where he said people would get banned within seconds is what makes this place great.

Who would want to be limited on what they can say? I guess its fine if you're foing to be in full fellating mode.

Exactly. I always laugh at people who say that. Or that are happy because the rules for posting are so strict. :rolleyes

Reck
06-06-2013, 06:42 PM

Someone post the white pants husband killer flipping Noah the bird.

Good ol' tech fucking our girlfriends while we're at work working overtime to afford that damn gucci purse.

Splits
06-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Good ol' tech fucking our girlfriends while we're at work working overtime to afford that damn gucci purse.

http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/WHITE-PANTS-LADY.gif

irishock
06-06-2013, 06:46 PM
HeatFanSince2010 (http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/index.php?/user/47457-heatfansince2010/)

Splits
06-06-2013, 06:49 PM
HeatFanSince2010 (http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/index.php?/user/47457-heatfansince2010/)

If you're dealing with a Heat fan from somewhere other than Florida, there's a good chance you've encountered the worst kind of front-runner on earth, as well as the target demographic for Axe body spray. If you're dealing with a Heat fan from Miami, there's a decent chance that person has been party to some form of financial fraud in recent years, and is also the target demographic for Axe body spray. Neither group watched Heat games three years ago

in2deep
06-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Posted Today, 06:45 AMLOL they are happy as hell by winning homecourt, someone needs to tell them that Miami has proven in the playoffs that they can also win on the road too.

in2deep
06-07-2013, 03:13 PM
LOL miamiheatfan4life

We have who we have I am glad its the Spurs, seeing the Thunder again would be boring.

in2deep
06-07-2013, 03:15 PM
The spurs are playing coy and hence are ending on the nicer side of the referees here.tony parker traveled how many times?

Duncan though coy is a some dramatist in his own right( I am from theater I can tell when i see one).
Ginobli is a legend in flopping.

Heat have to get aggressive. And cause mayhem under the rim james/wade/bird/bosh/haslem isn't that enough?

they should not only beat spurs they should blow away the spurs in game 2 to send a message as there are 3 games at their home.
The chicago bulls team did the same and losing game 1 is by no means series is over.

What you been watching OP???<br /><br />The team looks at it's WORST when Bron plays his CAV ball offence. Guy literally uses up the whole shot clock and then if he doesn't shoot gives someone a shot with less the 5 secs on the clock<br /><br />Wade is injured what do you want him to do?? And even if he wasn't he probably is scared Bron might have a ***** fit and sabotage him again if he shows him up AGAIN like Dallas finals<br /><br />Like I said in another thread Bron will never be the player Prime Wade was however much the media and stans want to convince he is. It's a shame you cocksuckers never saw a lot of that Wade and it's even more of a shame Wade WASTED his prime just so clueless Bron stans can come talk rubbish bout him

they are also already calling for Spoestra's head LOL

Jacob1983
06-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Heat fans crying about the refs is hilarious. I love how they think Stern and the refs would want the Spurs to win more than they would want the Heat to win. Awesome logic and thinking.

hater
06-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Good outing for the Heat in game 1

Didnt panic and showed all their cards with the game on the line especially with a HUGE PRICK like Tony Brothers refereeing this game who wont make calls even if someone is getting foul in front of him, the guy knows always to how screw the Heat

Team did well in just feeling each other out and will probably get serious starting next game

oh shit

:lmao :lmao

jimbo
06-07-2013, 03:26 PM
[/COLOR]

firespo.com

FkLA
06-07-2013, 03:48 PM
Is that white bitch that gave Noah the bird really a husband killer? :wow:wow

baseline bum
06-07-2013, 04:28 PM
HeatFanSince2010 :rollin

baseline bum
06-07-2013, 04:31 PM

I was temped to create a user account to tell him to go fuck his mother some more when I read that tbh.

baseline bum
06-07-2013, 04:33 PM

:lol Coach Philibeaner

gnsf0946
06-07-2013, 06:55 PM
[/COLOR]

We go apeshit about Pop sometimes, imagine if Spo was coaching Spurs :lol

whitemamba
06-07-2013, 07:14 PM
:lmao dude who started the thread is named HeatFanSince2010

Like there's any other kind

i saw that and lol'd :lol

Thebesteva
06-07-2013, 07:31 PM
:lol heat forum full of bandwagoners and bieber fans

LOL @ Heatfansince2010, I appreciate him specifying so we don't have to view his profile like I do over here to laugh hysterically at Miami fans that will hop off the bandwagon once Lefaggot leaves.

But seriously, it must REALLY REALLY suck to be a genuine Heat fan since the early 90's. I'm sure there's only like 5 guys like that out there, but it must suck to always have to prove you really loved that team once upon a time.

unforeseen
06-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Does having a Harold "Baby Jordan" Miner rookie card justify being a Heat fan since 1992?

Thebesteva
06-07-2013, 07:42 PM
i saw that and lol'd :lol

Does having a Harold "Baby Jordan" Miner rookie card justify being a Heat fan since 1992?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130413111543/powerlisting/images/b/bd/No-meme.jpg

Thebesteva
06-07-2013, 07:43 PM
@ this gif

http://i.imgur.com/ksrbzXG.gif

JoeTait75
06-07-2013, 07:44 PM

Game-worn Jon Sunvold jersey, tbh.

sexinthatsx
06-07-2013, 11:02 PM
I'll admit it... I liked the Heat prior to 2010. I was actually a fan of Wade and him carrying a team full of scrubs to the playoffs. I still do like him to this day, but his dirty plays definitely ruins his credibility.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-08-2013, 01:24 PM
This was gold lol

"2-0 and went on the road now they on verge of going up 2-0 with 3 in a row at home! Even if series tied 1-1 the best Heat can hope for is to be down 3-2 coming back to Miami! I say this series is over fast as the Heat big 3 is no more and like I said before they need a PG & C e.g. Chris Paul & Dwight Howard and then both Wade & Bosh can concentrate on being the poor role players that they currently are! Also they could hire Phil Jackson as well b/c Spo sucks!"

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 01:28 PM
I have Keith Askins and Cedric Ceballos jersies, which confirms my dual fandom

Uncle Drew
06-08-2013, 01:50 PM
LOL @ Heatfansince2010, I appreciate him specifying so we don't have to view his profile like I do over here to laugh hysterically at Miami fans that will hop off the bandwagon once Lefaggot leaves.

But seriously, it must REALLY REALLY suck to be a genuine Heat fan since the early 90's. I'm sure there's only like 5 guys like that out there, but it must suck to always have to prove you really loved that team once upon a time.

:lol Post Gasol fan

Thebesteva
06-08-2013, 01:57 PM

Nah son. You cant offend me with that cuz I know the truth little nigga. If you lived down here we'd push your shit in.

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 02:01 PM
You gotta gave a back-up plan/teams when things go awry--to keep you interested in the season. Most of the time it's local teams or your favorite team from another conference

NBA - Lakers, Heat
NFL - Bills, Giants, Ravens
MLB - Marlins, Orioles
NHL - Panthers, who cares
NCAAB - Terrapins, Hurricanes
NCAAF - Hurricanes, whatever mid-major is doing well

Any of the Maryland or Miami teams I have legit ties too b/c I lived in both places for years. I'll always pull for the Giants in the NFC because of their douchebag-conquering playoff trek in 2007, and the Lakers are an easy choice cause my first ever b-ball game was at the GWF when I was a babeh

Uncle Drew
06-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Nah son. You cant offend me with that cuz I know the truth little nigga. If you lived down here we'd push your shit in.

You're a Laker fan talking shit to Heat fans about join dates, yet your join date fits into the post Gasol Laker fan bandwagon faggot category. The irony.

J.T.
06-08-2013, 02:22 PM
NFL - Bills, Giants, Ravens

I don't think I can let you get away with that, braj. In the NFL, you're allowed one mistress team from the other conference, that's it. And you better fucking hope your wife team doesn't find out about her (i.e. Super Bowl matchup).

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 02:30 PM
I don't think I can let you get away with that, braj. In the NFL, you're allowed one mistress team from the other conference, that's it. And you better fucking hope your wife team doesn't find out about her (i.e. Super Bowl matchup).

I can't help but pull for Baltimore out of the AFC since my Bills are mathematically eliminated by Week 7 every year:lol

Baltimore is my home town, they had a large U representation, and they have Joe Flacco (whom I obviously am a big fan of). If you were in my shoes, wouldn't you root for them over a New England team that habitually beats your team to a pulp, and a 49ers team with douchebag fans, a halfbreed QB, and the most annoying HC in history? They're also the sworn enemy of the NFL's favorite Pittsburgh Steelers.

J.T.
06-08-2013, 02:42 PM
I can't help but pull for Baltimore out of the AFC since my Bills are mathematically eliminated by Week 7 every year:lol

Baltimore is my home town, they had a large U representation, and they have Joe Flacco (whom I obviously am a big fan of). If you were in my shoes, wouldn't you root for them over a New England team that habitually beats your team to a pulp, and a 49ers team with douchebag fans, a halfbreed QB, and the most annoying HC in history? They're also the sworn enemy of the NFL's favorite Pittsburgh Steelers.

Then here's a novel idea: quit rooting for the Bills altogether. You sound like the captain of the Titanic complaining that he drowned. You could also root for the original Baltimore team if you feel like letting go of the whole Bob Irsay thing.

PingPong
06-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Miami
http://i.imgur.com/64lWwel.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qdNQ9OK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8m33mz8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/h06c3fk.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Then here's a novel idea: quit rooting for the Bills altogether. You sound like the captain of the Titanic complaining that he drowned. You could also root for the original Baltimore team if you feel like letting go of the whole Bob Irsay thing.

I tried many times but just can't...I'm fettered to a corpse. Indy is fun to watch though--big Luck fan, as you know. My nigga TY Hilton from Fuck-it University is chuck studley too.

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Miami
http://i.imgur.com/64lWwel.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qdNQ9OK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8m33mz8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/h06c3fk.jpg

lol you seriously trying to talk smack about Miami?:lmao

Where do you live, peasant? If it's anywhere but L.A. then bow the fuck down.

DAF86
06-08-2013, 02:58 PM

So, what's your NFC team?

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Oh, PP is from South America. Thank you for keeping Dadeland Mall open and supplying the wonderful cocaine I enjoy on the reg.

You should look into the States--not the best country, but your family members won't be kidnapped and ransomed every other week:tu

J.T.
06-08-2013, 03:13 PM
So, what's your NFC team?

Don't have one. I'm one of those would-only-cheat-on-his-wife-with-Kate-Upton kinda guys, tbh... And if we applied that to NFC teams then I'd be on the same side as Avante, and fuck that.

DAF86
06-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Kate Upton is all that, tbh.

Arcadian
06-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Damn, they actually have some honest, insightful posters there. How refreshing.

Thebesteva
06-08-2013, 05:08 PM
You're a Laker fan talking shit to Heat fans about join dates, yet your join date fits into the post Gasol Laker fan bandwagon faggot category. The irony.

If you say so princess

Uncle Drew
06-08-2013, 05:58 PM
If you say so princess

Heat have a ton of bandwagon fans, sure, but the Lakers have far and away the biggest bandwagon fan base. You are epitome of a bandwagon fan.
:lol Hypocrite
:lol Spurs fan kiss ass
:lol Trying so hard to be accepted

Thebesteva
06-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Heat have a ton of bandwagon fans, sure, but the Lakers have far and away the biggest bandwagon fan base. You are epitome of a bandwagon fan.
:lol Hypocrite
:lol Spurs fan kiss ass
:lol Trying so hard to be accepted

I've always respected the Spurs. Go look back at my LG account princess, I was getting shit at LG for defending the Spurs organization

:lol In the closet faggot
:lol Too scared to post on your original account
:lol HarlemHeat
:lol AaronY
:lol 21 year old beta male never seen pussy in his life

Uncle Drew
06-08-2013, 06:17 PM
I've always respected the Spurs. Go look back at my LG account princess, I was getting shit at LG for defending the Spurs organization

:lol In the closet faggot
:lol Too scared to post on your original account
:lol AaronY
:lol 21 year old beta male never seen pussy in his life
This is my original account, you just can't accept the fact that multiple people find you to be the biggest faggot sucking every Spurs fan dick that comes your way. You bash Heat fans for the very thing you are. Just like them, you suddenly discovered the internet after the Lakers landed Gasol, made your way here shortly after Dwight (coincidence I'm sure :lol) and started sucking dick hoping nobody would notice.

DMC
06-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Most of the takes I've seen over there are solid, unlike here. There are gems here but you have to dig to find them (or just search using my name).

Thebesteva
06-08-2013, 06:37 PM
This is my original account, you just can't accept the fact that multiple people find you to be the biggest faggot sucking every Spurs fan dick that comes your way. You bash Heat fans for the very thing you are. Just like them, you suddenly discovered the internet after the Lakers landed Gasol, made your way here shortly after Dwight (coincidence I'm sure :lol) and started sucking dick hoping nobody would notice.

Nobody with 30 posts is just gonna go straight into calling someone out and pretend they know everything about a board.

:lol I didn't even read what you wrote
:lol Pakistani bitch made faggot
:lol Be sucking my dick in real life

Thebesteva
06-08-2013, 06:40 PM

I just checked your profile, 99% of your activity is calling me out. I'm flattered that you were so butt hurt that you had to make a troll account to try to fuck with me. LMAO as if internet words can hurt me you pakistani girl you.

Nigga I'd skull fuck you and your momma while your father played flute to a cobra

Uncle Drew
06-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Nobody with 30 posts is just gonna go straight into calling someone out and pretend they know everything about a board.

:lol I didn't even read what you wrote
:lol Pakistani bitch made faggot
:lol Be sucking my dick in real life

So you have men suck your dick in real life? Bursting out that closet :lmao

I've been here four months, which easily long enough to see you for the bandwagon faggot you are.

Thebesteva
06-08-2013, 06:46 PM
So you have men suck your dick in real life? Bursting out that closet :lmao

I've been here four months, which easily long enough to see you for the bandwagon faggot you are.

I just checked your profile, 99% of your responses have been just to call me out. That's so sweet of you to make a troll account cuz I hurt your feelings. Aww...pakistani relax now.

How does it feel to be a reject in real life? Knowing women wont give you a chance and that you don't fit into any country? How does it feel when you masturbate to womens pictures on Facebook then realize as your climaxing that they'd never give you a chance in real life?

Uncle Drew
06-08-2013, 06:50 PM
I just checked your profile, 99% of your responses have been just to call me out. That's so sweet of you to make a troll account cuz I hurt your feelings. Aww...pakistani relax now.

How does it feel to be a reject in real life? Knowing women wont give you a chance and that you don't fit into any country? How does it feel when you masturbate to womens pictures on Facebook then realize as your climaxing that they'd never give you a chance in real life?

You seem to be an expert on the matter. Keep going, you've got it down to every detail. Obviously nobody without the life experience could go into that much depth. :lol

Thebesteva
06-08-2013, 06:53 PM
You seem to be an expert on the matter. Keep going, you've got it down to every detail. Obviously nobody without the life experience could go into that much depth. :lol

Go make another troll account to try to hurt my feelings online beta male. Sweet heart

Uncle Drew
06-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Go make another troll account to try to hurt my feelings online beta male. Sweet heart

Must've stuck a nerve. What was it? Calling you out for being a bandwagoning faggot or pointing outing that you are both a bandwagoner and a faggot.

Thebesteva
06-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Must've stuck a nerve. What was it? Calling you out for being a bandwagoning faggot or pointing outing that you are both a bandwagoner and a faggot.

If you say so Harlem. Pakistani boy :) All these years on all these message boards and ol Lakerarethebesteva got under ur skin did he? I have a way of doing that. You're my girlfriend on this message board. I want to put in a relationship with you since you're sucking my dick so much here.

DMC
06-08-2013, 07:06 PM

You're spot on. He's trying to suck his way into our hearts through our penises.

Thebesteva
06-08-2013, 07:10 PM
You're spot on. He's trying to suck his way into our hearts through our penises.

LOL Harlem and DMC. Same two faggots that always suckin me off since day 1.

DMC
06-08-2013, 07:14 PM
LOL Harlem and DMC. Same two faggots that always suckin me off since day 1.

You get shit on from both forums. No amount of sucking can bring you dignity yet you keep drawing that next breath.

Thebesteva
06-08-2013, 07:23 PM
You get shit on from both forums. No amount of sucking can bring you dignity yet you keep drawing that next breath.

Yes because Harlem and DMC have so much dignity on this board. A guy who has to make a thread titled that he's a faggot so he can get back on this board lol even the admin doesnt want the piece of shit faggot here

Uncle Drew
06-08-2013, 08:27 PM
If you say so Harlem. Pakistani boy :) All these years on all these message boards and ol Lakerarethebesteva got under ur skin did he? I have a way of doing that. You're my girlfriend on this message board. I want to put in a relationship with you since you're sucking my dick so much here.
Ok maybe I didn't strike a nerve, obviously Harlem has done some damage that the best you can do is accuse accuse me of being him.. The moderators here can confirm I'm not him.

Uncle Drew
06-08-2013, 08:29 PM

stxspurs
06-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Posted Today, 08:50 PM
Chalmers has better defense and a better offensive game compared to Parker when Spo gives him the green light. The fact is for miami to win, Chalmers needs about 20 to 25 shots a game. We saw him out play and outscore wade a few times in this years playoffs. It is time to give Chalmers 2nd option status. He is the key to beating the spurs and making my avatar happy.

i really hope someone is trolling over there!! lol

PingPong
06-08-2013, 09:44 PM
lol you seriously trying to talk smack about Miami?:lmao

Where do you live, peasant? If it's anywhere but L.A. then bow the fuck down.

L.A? Those bunch of tasteless new riches from the entertainment industry? Or the beaners and nigs gang-plaged suburbs?:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 09:46 PM
L.A? Those bunch of tasteless new riches from the entertainment industry? Or the beaners and nigs gang-plaged suburbs?:lmao

I'm just messin' with you brah. Grandpa Mengele and Uncle Stangl thank you and your country:tu

PingPong
06-09-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm just messin' with you brah. Grandpa Mengele and Uncle Stangl thank you and your country:tu

I recognize, Brazil and Argentine were stupid. U.S brought Wernher von Braun, Arthur Rudolph and other nazi scientists, Brazil and Argentina did nothing. Some nazi torturers just hid illegally there. No pragmatism, stupid South american governments.

DAF86
06-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Kate Upton is all that, tbh.

I meant "Kate Upton isn't all that, tbh", tbh.

DAF86
06-09-2013, 12:35 PM
I recognize, Brazil and Argentine were stupid. U.S brought Wernher von Braun, Arthur Rudolph and other nazi scientists, Brazil and Argentina did nothing. Some nazi torturers just hid illegally there. No pragmatismo, stupid South american government.

That allowed us to have some of the hottest bitches in the Planet by mixing those Nazi genes with some Latin blood. Good ass deal if you ask me, we're benefiting from it now, tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 12:40 PM
That allowed us to have some of the hottest bitches in the Planet by mixing those Nazi genes with some Latin blood. Good ass deal if you ask me, we're benefiting from it now, tbh.

This is true.

HarlemHeat37
06-09-2013, 12:58 PM
:lol Uncle Drew and DMC going IN on Lakersbest's Uncle Tom ass, tbh..

As I've repeated many times, Harlem only has 1 semi-active troll, my nigga Kori Ellis can confirm, tbh..

Clipper Nation
06-09-2013, 01:01 PM
:lol Besteva's bandwagoning exposed
:lol Post-Pau Lakerfan

HarlemHeat37
06-09-2013, 01:05 PM
:lol he's STILL sucking Spurs fan dick and he has yet to gain any prestige from it..

Trainwreck2100
06-09-2013, 01:06 PM

as if your punkass hasn't been riding the Heat

spurraider21
06-09-2013, 01:34 PM

:cry those words don't hurt him because he knows the truth :cry

DJB
06-09-2013, 02:53 PM
If you're dealing with a Heat fan from somewhere other than Florida, there's a good chance you've encountered the worst kind of front-runner on earth, as well as the target demographic for Axe body spray. If you're dealing with a Heat fan from Miami, there's a decent chance that person has been party to some form of financial fraud in recent years, and is also the target demographic for Axe body spray. Neither group watched Heat games three years ago, and they all think that (a) LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan, and (b) Drake's new album is so swag. In general: A LOT of Heat fans are Justin Bieber, but only one of them is actually Justin Bieber.

lolollololol

lefty
06-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Was the forum created in 2010 ?

baseline bum
06-29-2014, 08:58 PM
LOL was reading their forum a couple of days ago and they think HarlemHeat is a Miami hater.

Thebesteva
06-29-2014, 08:59 PM
LOL was reading their forum a couple of days ago and they think HarlemHeat is a Miami hater.

:lol guy cant win

Clipper Nation
06-29-2014, 09:08 PM
Still the goods, one year later :worthy:

Malik Hairston
06-30-2014, 01:04 AM

:lol where is this?..

baseline bum
06-30-2014, 07:07 AM
:lol where is this?..

So that wasn't you? :lol

There is a harlemheat37 there that Heat fans think is a troll.

Malik Hairston
06-30-2014, 10:50 AM
So that wasn't you? :lol

There is a harlemheat37 there that Heat fans think is a troll.

:lol ya it was posted upstairs, it's not me, pretty sure it's Hoops Czar, tbh..

Ginobili3
06-30-2014, 03:44 PM
this thread lol :rollin

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 12:56 AM
Heat fans are shitting in their pants...... http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SMILEYS%20%20222/th195517897341e71f258d9b3.gif

Thread
07-01-2014, 01:32 AM
Heat fans are shitting in their pants...... http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SMILEYS%20%20222/th195517897341e71f258d9b3.gif

You were shitting in yours a year ago. Don't act so high & mighty.

IrisHockey
07-01-2014, 01:34 AM

:lol solid work tonite keeping these cocky ass dudes in check

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 01:34 AM

We didn't have LeBron, the best player in basketball opt out of our team!

Thread
07-01-2014, 01:36 AM
We didn't have LeBron, the best player in basketball opt out of our team!

No, your living legend couldn't solve Battier on a gd layup and had to give it back. Christ, you were in the deep shit a year ago, deeper than they are now and you're casting them down? The fuckin' nerve.

Thread
07-01-2014, 01:37 AM
:lol solid work tonite keeping these cocky ass dudes in check

GD rights. It's my mission and I will go on to the fuckin' end. Send sugar britches down. I'm ready for her overwei...........well, let her stay up there on second thought. tee, hee.

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 01:42 AM
No, your living legend couldn't solve Battier on a gd layup and had to give it back. Christ, you were in the deep shit a year ago, deeper than they are now and you're casting them down? The fuckin' nerve.

I said in my original post that they are shitting bricks in Heat land. You are trying to turn this into a Tim sucks thread----Your Lame

Thread
07-01-2014, 01:44 AM
I said in my original post that they are shitting bricks in Heat land. You are trying to turn this into a Tim sucks thread----Your Lame

Stings, don't it? "You" do that all the fuckin' time concerning Kobe. Get used to it.

IrisHockey
07-01-2014, 01:45 AM
GD rights. It's my mission and I will go on to the fuckin' end. Send sugar britches down. I'm ready for her overwei...........well, let her stay up there on second thought. tee, hee.

62 and Still fightin' the good fight.

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 01:48 AM
Stings, don't it? "You" do that all the fuckin' time concerning Kobe. Get used to it.

Kobe is old and broken down with no team around him.

Thread
07-01-2014, 01:55 AM
Kobe is old and broken down with no team around him.

Fine, but, your Duncan gave away an NBA Title last June and let a teenager and a fat fucker take him to it this June. And you're walking away from that? Over my dead body.

keytardude27
07-01-2014, 01:58 AM
Fine, but, your Duncan gave away an NBA Title last June and let a teenager and a fat fucker take him to it this June. And you're walking away from that? Over my dead body.

Haha. This guy is sooo mad. Why you mad, little baby?

Is because you and Kirby missed the playoffs?

Guess what? We're celebrating our 5th this summer and you get to look forward to a team that has shithouse Swaggy P and a 40 year old, broken down Kobe.

Makes your butt feel sore, don't it?

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 01:59 AM

Kobe had to have a fat fuck (Shaq) carry him for years......

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:00 AM
Haha. This guy is sooo mad. Why you mad, little baby?

Is because you and Kirby missed the playoffs?

Guess what? We're celebrating our 5th this summer and you get to look forward to a team that has shithouse Swaggy P and a 40 year old, broken down Kobe.

Makes your butt feel sore, don't it?

And look at this fucker. Another of the bunch that wouldn't come down here until after you rang. You stayed upstairs with the door locked until the coast was clear.

Ya weak shit, you.

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:01 AM
Kobe had to have a fat fuck (Shaq) carry him for years......

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

keytardude27
07-01-2014, 02:06 AM
And look at this fucker. Another of the bunch that wouldn't come down here until after you rang. You stayed upstairs with the door locked until the coast was clear.

Ya weak shit, you.

I remember you being absent the entire playoffs.

You were scared. Every time the Spurs won your butt got even more sore! Better get some Preparation H for that sore butt, buddy boy.

We got number 5 and you get Swaggy P :lmao

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 02:06 AM
Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

still lame

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:09 AM
I remember you being absent the entire playoffs.

You were scared. Every time the Spurs won your butt got even more sore! Better get some Preparation H for that sore butt, buddy boy.

We got number 5 and you get Swaggy P :lmao

I can't take you serious. You wouldn't even come down and see me until after you rang. Fuck you.

keytardude27
07-01-2014, 02:12 AM
I can't take you serious. You wouldn't even come down and see me until after you rang. Fuck you.

But you take our ring seriously, which is why your butt is so sore.

I can tell you're butthurt tonight. It's okay. Free agency starts tomorrow and you can be excited for your Lakers again when they sign Swaggy P! :lmao

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:12 AM
still lame

Of course it's lame to you. But, it's raw truth. It's like the Jim Buss scenario. Media wanted to pimp him when he was defiant over his old man and Kupchak that they draft Bynum, wanted to pimp him when he stood up to Kobe and saved Bynum.

Same thing with my 2-1. At 4-3 Media climbed all over Kobe like a fuckin' ladder because Daddy had the advantage. At 5-4 Media didn't have to go home, but, they had to get the Hell out of there.

It's all horseshit, but, this old man know precisely where the bear shits in the buckwheat.

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 02:23 AM
Of course it's lame to you. But, it's raw truth. It's like the Jim Buss scenario. Media wanted to pimp him when he was defiant over his old man and Kupchak that they draft Bynum, wanted to pimp him when he stood up to Kobe and saved Bynum.

Same thing with my 2-1. At 4-3 Media climbed all over Kobe like a fuckin' ladder because Daddy had the advantage. At 5-4 Media didn't have to go home, but, they had to get the Hell out of there.

It's all horseshit, but, this old man know precisely where the bear shits in the buckwheat.

Everyone knows Jeanie runs the team....You make Jim out to be R.C. The old man is probably rolling over in
his grave on what the Lakers have become----the second best team in LA

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:28 AM
Everyone knows Jeanie runs the team....You make Jim out to be R.C. The old man is probably rolling over in
his grave on what the Lakers have become----the second best team in LA

Yeah, yeah, yeah, "Jeannie runs it, giggle, giggle. Ha, ha." Pull that shit on the other sites you go to. Spare me the juvenile shit, please.

My case with Jim Buss is I'm not going to permit him to be savaged here because Media is done with him and can make a dollar and cent now going the other way. No. He is directly responsible for two NBA Titles and here we're gonna remember that. And as long as I'm here we're gonna remember it.

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 02:31 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, "Jeannie runs it, giggle, giggle. Ha, ha." Pull that shit on the other sites you go to. Spare me the juvenile shit, please.

My case with Jim Buss is I'm not going to permit him to be savaged here because Media is done with him and can make a dollar and cent now going the other way. No. He is directly responsible for two NBA Titles and here we're gonna remember that. And as long as I'm here we're gonna remember it.

Jim has done a hell of a job with the lakers. I hope he stays there for years to come.....

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:36 AM
Jim has done a hell of a job with the lakers. I hope he stays there for years to come.....

I wasted my time.

100%duncan
07-01-2014, 04:05 AM
Give it up Dale, give it up....

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:22 AM
Give it up Dale, give it up....

No fuckin' way. A good nite's sleep & I'm back at it.

Let us proceed...

100%duncan
07-01-2014, 09:42 AM

Let us proceed...
I know it hurts Dale...

tee hee

scanry
07-01-2014, 11:14 AM
The Miami Heat fans in the Finals

First Half: LET'S GO HEAT!
Second Half: LET'S GO EAT!

courtesy Madmangonemad2012

ezau
07-01-2014, 09:39 PM

Let us proceed...

As long as Duncan>Kobe. Let us proceed.

baseline bum
07-03-2014, 03:27 PM
CROFL someone's sig there:

http://i.imgur.com/Ipp8QFw.jpg