PDA

View Full Version : According to Timvp's preview, we are going to lose the next 4 games

lefty
06-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Heat in 5, right ?

ThePop
06-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Thunder won game 1, chill out.

math
06-06-2013, 10:47 PM
lol Heat in 5. Thunder lost earlier in the West. you do remember that it is 2013 right ?

lol Heat in 5.

wtgspurs
06-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Fuck Timvps preview, how the fuck can you go against your own team like that and end their season to the Heat in 5 games?. And do you think what happen last year will happen again this year? (OKC won game1) come on people that's childish illogical bullshit.

Kool Bob Love
06-06-2013, 10:57 PM

okc couldnt win one in MIAMI. Phaggot

timvp
06-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Heat in 5 is still alive, if we're being honest.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Don't compare this to last year, Heat lost on the road, they lost game one at home! Huge difference.

polandprzem
06-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Even I can bet on spurs not losing 4 straight now.

LJ is not man of his word. He will change things around to suit him.
WTF lefty you thought?

ThePop
06-06-2013, 11:01 PM
okc couldnt win one in MIAMI. Phaggot

why you salty bro

maurolv
06-06-2013, 11:03 PM
"El Calorcito" in 5....

Believe

SpurOutofTownFan
06-06-2013, 11:04 PM
Timvp is obviously going through a rough patch in his life

SouthernFried
06-06-2013, 11:04 PM
I'm sorry...Tim either is so full of himself that he thinks a "reverse jinx" by him actually will have an effect on the outcome.

Or, he's lost his ability to analyze basketball altogether. From what I've seen lately from him...it's the latter. And it's disappointing.

But, when it's all said and done...it's just a game :)

milkyway21
06-06-2013, 11:07 PM
You really believe TimVP thinks Miami is already a winner?

NOPE :nope

Creation88
06-06-2013, 11:08 PM
@espnstats 4th time Heat have lost a Game 1 in the Bosh/James/Wade Era. Heat went on to sweep the next 4 games in each of the previous 3 instances

can't let it happen

703 Spurz
06-06-2013, 11:17 PM

If your prediction holds true and the Spurs lose all 3 at home then I'd say it was deserved.

siraulo23
06-06-2013, 11:19 PM
anti jinx, the spurs arent gonna lose 4 in a row even if they lose the series :lol

Werdsniper2
06-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Are you guys really bashing Timvp because of a PREDICTION? Huh?

You guys are acting like he is a traitorous hooligan.

He just made an honest prediction on the outcome based on knowledge at hand. So what if he picked Miami?

Im sure he would be more than happy to be proved wrong.

Jeez...relax.

Aztecfan03
06-06-2013, 11:25 PM

just like Memphis in 9, right?

UnWantedTheory
06-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Fucking douches. It isn't as if the prediction was far fetched. ^And of course he would love to be proved wrong.

polandprzem
06-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Are you guys really bashing Timvp because of a PREDICTION? Huh?

You guys are acting like he is a traitorous hooligan.

He just made an honest prediction on the outcome based on knowledge at hand. So what if he picked Miami?

Im sure he would be more than happy to be proved wrong.

Jeez...relax.

WTF???

he made a prediction and then started to go off in every thread shouting, let's go spurs!, believe!, I'm not betting against spurs etc.
All the fuckin time

Then when spurs won he goes crazy with FUCK YESSSSS thread. Running around with his pants down with his tongue all over his face. SPURS WON SPURS WON!

I mean WTF is this?

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-06-2013, 11:29 PM
can't let it happen

What were those teams though? Not saying it won't happen, but the 4 times they did that, they didn't play a team of this caliber.

SA210
06-07-2013, 12:21 AM
WTF???

he made a prediction and then started to go off in every thread shouting, let's go spurs!, believe!, I'm not betting against spurs etc.
All the fuckin time

Then when spurs won he goes crazy with FUCK YESSSSS thread. Running around with his pants down with his tongue all over his face. SPURS WON SPURS WON!

I mean WTF is this?

:rollin

GrandeDavid
06-07-2013, 12:24 AM

Exactly!

Kori Ellis
06-07-2013, 12:29 AM
WTF???

All the fuckin time

I mean WTF is this?

There's a difference between thinking the opponent will win and wanting them to win. He doesn't want the Heat to win. :lmao

He believes the Spurs have a shot in the series (no matter if he thinks it's a long shot -- or I don't know, maybe he's trolling). And of course, he really wants the Spurs to win.

It's funny how personal everyone is taking a prediction :lol

capek
06-07-2013, 12:32 AM
WTF???

All the fuckin time

I mean WTF is this?

Have you watched the new season of Arrested Development? Timvp =

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/capek/vlcsnap-2013-06-07-00h29m33s226_zpsf9511b0d.png

tbh :lmao

Kool Bob Love
06-07-2013, 12:34 AM

This.

timvp is just another so called "expert". I mean he gives good takes most of the time. But this year he has been awful.

DPG21920
06-07-2013, 12:35 AM
There's a difference between thinking the opponent will win and wanting them to win. He doesn't want the Heat to win. :lmao

He believes the Spurs have a shot in the series (no matter if he thinks it's a long shot -- or I don't know, maybe he's trolling). And of course, he really wants the Spurs to win.

He blatantly said he predicts the Heat to win both home games 1and2. I called him on it, he shriveled and making wrong predictions (i.e. MEM over SAS) should not be lauded.

Kori Ellis
06-07-2013, 12:37 AM
He blatantly said he predicts the Heat to win both home games 1and2. I called him on it, he shriveled and making wrong predictions (i.e. MEM over SAS) should not be lauded.

I'll add you to the list of the people who think this issue is really serious. :lol

BatManu20
06-07-2013, 12:37 AM
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo (https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo)19m (https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/342854719938650112)
4th time Heat have lost a Game 1 in the Bosh/James/Wade Era. Heat went on to sweep the next 4 games in each of the previous 3 instances

Unfortunately.. no team in the last 3 years has responded better after a loss than Miami. They haven't lost back-to-back games in like 5 months. Ususally a loss "wakes them up" a little bit and if they start turning up the D the way they're capable of, it could be trouble. I still think this series goes at least 6, maybe 7.

06-07-2013, 12:38 AM
anti-jinx working to perfection. Maybe we'll go 82-0 next season with these perfect anti-jinx threads. Wow.

DPG21920
06-07-2013, 12:38 AM
I'll add you to the list of the people who think it's really serious. :lol

Perhaps I'm wrong..? Auntie, why I am I not in on the secrets? I feel like the Busch's Baked Beans commercial.

Sean Cagney
06-07-2013, 12:41 AM
Oh well he made a prediction, people go to past stats and this and that all the time and what will or did happen! The thing is YOU GOT TO CHILL!!!!!!!! Take it a game at a time! We won one and we go to the next one! If we get two there GOOD LORD great! We have a huge shot, if they split all they have to do is win one in SA to get it back to their house! This can be a long series! I hope not but man it could be.

I wish this would end in 5 lol. BUT OPPOSITE HIS PICK! US IN 5 for 5.

polandprzem
06-07-2013, 12:45 AM

Did you even read what I posted?
It's not the prediction he made that puts him on a pathetic shelf, but the way he acted.

And btw if he believes in his own team and makes a prediction other way, it's really bit strange. :shootme

polandprzem
06-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Oh well he made a prediction, people go to past stats and this and that all the time and what will or did happen! The thing is YOU GOT TO CHILL!!!!!!!! Take it a game at a time! We won one and we go to the next one! If we get two there GOOD LORD great! We have a huge shot, if they split all they have to do is win one in SA to get it back to their house! This can be a long series! I hope not but man it could be.

I wish this would end in 5 lol. BUT OPPOSITE HIS PICK! US IN 5 for 5.

You doing it wrong.

You need to go FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11111111111111111

Sean Cagney
06-07-2013, 12:49 AM
You doing it wrong.

You need to go FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11111111111111111

HUH?????

Mugen
06-07-2013, 12:49 AM
Can't wait to make the "hahahah F U timvp" thread when the Spurs lose in 6 tbh.

timvp
06-07-2013, 01:08 AM
Apparently, in Poland predictions and rooting interests are one in the same.

jesterbobman
06-07-2013, 03:45 AM

Insert Poland recipe for Ice joke.

nkdlunch
06-07-2013, 03:47 AM
WTF???

All the fuckin time

I mean WTF is this?

:lmao

truth bomb

dg7md
06-07-2013, 04:10 AM
Heat in 4

ForeignFan
06-07-2013, 05:52 AM

Nobody (serious) doubts you want the Spurs to win, and it takes some balls to get exposed by making predictions (that everybody is looking forward to reading, by the way). I guess the question is whether you stick with your intial prediction (though I assume it is to early to "reconsider" the outcome ;))

Stabula
06-07-2013, 05:53 AM
timvp sounds like he's been posting these threads while in that particular drunken state where you're highly emotional

polandprzem
06-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Apparently not

But even me knowing that Mimi was the favorite in game one. I was not a dick saying that the Heat gonna win and believing spurs gonna win. Saying Heat gonna win, throwing let's go spurs, we gonna do it, come on bombs all over the place.
And when the spurs won I was not fuckin yessssssing. Even fuckin me. The guy from poland as you like to address. I was like pheeeww, okay one in a pocket.

But no of course you made a huge error in the Grizzlies series and now wants to show everybody that it does not matter. 'Oh I will make a prediction of the Heat demolishing spurs, all in all it's a win-win situation after Grizzlies series. Cause if the spurs win I can always say it was a reverse jinx.'

No biggie U the king

I'd rather see a humble king but it's just me
a guy from poland

pgardn
06-07-2013, 07:17 AM
WTF???

All the fuckin time

I mean WTF is this?

This board is seriously retarded.

The man wrote down predictions with detailed reasoning. He had to put on his basketball reasoning goggles. Objectivity and being a fan are mutually exclusive if one is a thinking human being.

WTF has gone wrong with this stinking board? The man has been wrong with his predictions. Were they poorly reasoned? No. Where they wrong? Yes.

So at a point in time in what should be a glorious moment for this franchise, and I mean moment, a Polish sausage for brains can't distinguish between objectivity and being a fan? Are you serious Stanislaw? What have they done to the water in Warsaw ya Eastern European shit for for brains?

Nothing personal, just start walking east, when you reach Siberia stop. And stay a very long while.

You obviously have no idea how much a true FAN wants this championship. We all want this bad, real bad. This would seal the deal on what has been one of the best teams in all of team sports. We would have to be thought of as a model of resilience and hard work over facades and side shows. This could be a direct slap in the face of this video game NBA dunk on the couch culture.

So say you are sorry.

polandprzem
06-07-2013, 07:33 AM
He knows one polish name and one polish city

I'm i'm impressed hyhy

z0sa
06-07-2013, 07:43 AM

They aren't mutually exclusive but at the same time, you gotta realize you and Kori are our moral leaders. Queue trolling but I freely admit I am a huge fan of most of your basketball takes.. I remember being devastated when you picked the Mavs against the Spurs in 09, for instance. I do understand your focus on objectivity but it just feels like you're a long shot from those Believe moments. You seem to be lacking faith and that sucks, why?... because you no doubt deserve relishing in these games as much, probably more, than just about anyone. The Spurs have earned their place and they look poised for ultimate triumph...

so stop torturing yourself man! :tu

100%duncan
06-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Dat nigga pzerm dropping truth bombs tbh.

heyheymymy
06-07-2013, 07:48 AM
im no timvp fluffer, but i gotta defend his right to go with his hunches and make his call.

dont get salty on his take if you dont agree with it. i too thought heat/5 was a little odd, but this series was pretty hard to call. 2 pretty evenly matched teams.

besides, i think he's just having a lil fun with the rev-jinx trend goin on lately.