in2deep
06-07-2013, 12:04 AM
told ya homies

Spurs sweep!!!!

tesseractive
06-07-2013, 12:05 AM
told ya homies

Spurs sweep!!!!
Your chickens. I don't believe they have hatched yet.

DarrinS
06-07-2013, 12:07 AM
No sweep

Red Hawk #21
06-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Kawhi>George? :rollin

in2deep
06-07-2013, 12:08 AM
my bad

just got over excited

just pointing out I predicted Spurs sweep in the Prediction Thread

~~~~~~~▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~.▄▄██▌█ Cargo: Brooms
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ Destination: San Antonio
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀

Sorry but I believe I am correct :D

Stabula
06-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Kawhi is one of my favorite players but right now Paul George is better than him, or at least it seems so. Paul George has to be "the man" for the Pacers now while Leonard doesn't need to be that guy right now since the big three can still put up big numbers.

in2deep
06-07-2013, 12:10 AM
Kawhi is one of my favorite players but right now Paul George is better than him, or at least it seems so. Paul George has to be "the man" for the Pacers now while Leonard doesn't need to be that guy right now while the big three can still put up big numbers.

I don't know. Kawhi seems more disciplined within Spurs system. I believe he could be more lethal if the role required him to be.

Plus his D on Lebron might be better than George. I know its 1 game. But I don't think Kawhi is far from George. Somehow Heat system is vulnerable to that type of long 3 IMO

Yuixafun
06-07-2013, 12:12 AM
I been doing the tony parker dance the last 5 minutes... sliding all over the tile sillily... I don't even know what word to use for that. He even pump faked lebron trying to swipe it at the very last second. He did so many things on that play and he had to pull out all the stops. That ones going in the spurs legend shots... tony parker shall lead them!

Parker's game is so sublime.. He's has full control of all his powers now. And he knows when and how to use them... Like when he was at the top of the three... he did a hesitation look to the corner Shooter to freeze the defense and then he threw it down the middle to Duncan for an easy basket while Duncan had a man on him.

tesseractive
06-07-2013, 12:16 AM
I don't know. Kawhi seems more disciplined within Spurs system. I believe he could be more lethal if the role required him to be.

Plus his D on Lebron might be better than George. I know its 1 game. But I don't think Kawhi is far from George. Somehow Heat system is vulnerable to that type of long 3 IMO
For Kawhi to be at Paul George's level offensively, he'd have to have a role comparable in scope to Timmy's -- not only score, but draw doubles when he gets position and create shots for other players. Kawhi could grow into a role like that, but it's simply not his game right now.

And he may well be defending LeBron better, though George's additional offensive responsibilities make it hard for him to commit all his effort to D like Kawhi.

Kawhi has made great strides so far, and shows every sign of continuing to improve going forward. But George played at an All-Star level in these playoffs, and Kawhi hasn't done that. Yet.

Werdsniper2
06-07-2013, 12:20 AM
Parker > Hill - Was this ever a real question?
Kawhi > George - Uhh...no. Defensively? Maybe. Offense has a long way to go.
Duncan > Hibbert - Duncan is, if not the best PF of all time, among the top 5.

egtonecity
06-07-2013, 12:27 AM
Pop >>> Vogel

Juggity
06-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Kawhi>George? :rollin

On defense, I'd say Kawhi is slightly better due to genetics and rapidly increasing skill.

On offense, there's no comparison, though. George is better there.

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-07-2013, 12:34 AM
Duncan is, if not the best PF of all time, among the top 5.

LOL What?

in2deep
06-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Green >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stephenson