PDA

View Full Version : Any reason why Diaw disappeared in the 2nd half?

SpurPadre
06-07-2013, 01:07 AM
In Pop, I trust but wouldn't the bench be better off with Diaw getting more minutes and Bonner less minutes? There were a couple defensive lapses from him but he seemed to better fit the flow of the game than Bonner, who predictably, was a deer-in-headlights out there. The passing would be better that's for sure and he can stretch out and defend Miller at the perimeter and/or keep Birdfucker from getting cheapies more effectively. I hope this comes to fruition in Game 2 but maybe his back is acting up?

Werdsniper2
06-07-2013, 01:08 AM
Nobody could see him behind the mound of fat. Mystery solved.

Budkin
06-07-2013, 01:09 AM
Trying to be fair to Bonner tbh

KL2
06-07-2013, 01:10 AM
He looked decent out there with the few minutes he played, Bonner was pretty useles out there, there were a few times where he Manu threw him a pass under the basket and he didn't know wtf to do, if that was Diaw he scores easily.

davidbowie
06-07-2013, 01:10 AM
cuz matty b was killin it bro!!!

Chinook
06-07-2013, 01:13 AM
Diaw couldn't guard anybody out there today. Maybe he could have stayed with Bosh, but Duncan was playing too well for Diaw to take the five spot, and small-ball worked tonight.

I think Diaw needs to play well going forward, though. He's pretty much the Spurs' answer to the Heat's small ball that allows them to stay somewhat big. He needs to regain the mentality from the Warriors series, and Splitter needs to build off his Memphis series. The Spurs won despite their bigs outside of Duncan playing pretty poorly. If they get better, the Heat will be in trouble.