PDA

View Full Version : Basketball, Spurs, Heat, Lebron, Spurs Execution. lol Graydon Gordian, 48

antgomez2009
06-07-2013, 04:08 AM
I cant believe that Gordian (48 mins of hell) chose the Heat in Seven, when Stein (Mavs supporter) gave the spurs the benefit of the doubt in winning in six......i still think this is going six maybe seven....but i favor the spurs....LeBron is the best player in the league, and it showed tonight....18/18/10....thats incredible, knowing that the spurs packed up to 3 people at times to defend him, i.e. heat players getting open shots on the corner and 18ft wing shots.....but, being a Spurs homer, and a pretty good basketball player....i havent seen the spurs play at this level in a looooooooooooong time....and they execute better than anyone....Pop was the better coach, TP with 0 turnovers did spectacular....Tim is MR consistent and performing at a Finals MVP level, Manu showed up...Leonard has a goal and a task to slow down Lebron....and not to mention, the poor shooting night by the spurs, well not when it counted but still edged it out...but overall the Heat are the defending champs and its not over until the team is crowned....but the spurs are on a mission, not a revenge mission, not a repeat mission, but a mission to be outstanding and portray their excellence....anything can happen, but to go into a hostile environment and perform like they did in game 1, thats mentally tough...yea things went their way, but you can say the same for the heat...... GSG.....!!!!