PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Rodman says if Lebron played during the 90's he'd just be an average player

Thebesteva
06-07-2013, 12:10 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/07/rodman-says-if-lebron-played-in-the-early-1990s-hed-be-just-an-average-player/

“If LeBron was playing in the late ’80s or early ’90s, he’d be just an average player.”That is Dennis Rodman, talking about comparing LeBron James (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/927/lebron-james) to Michael Jordan.
“If Michael played today … really? If he played the game today at 28 years old, he would average 40 points a game, probably more….
“I’m just sick and tired of people always comparing him and Michael Jordan. It’s a whole different era, man.”
First off, that’s what we as fans do. We compare the greats of different eras, even though we know that it is inherently unfair to do so. Is LeBron greater in his era then Jordan in his? No. Or to be fair not yet as LeBron is 28, but LeBron will never be the cultural icon that Jordan was because MJ was the perfect storm of the right player at the right time for growing the game. But did Jordan change the game as much as Magic Johnson? Were either of them really greater in their era than Bill Russell in his?
These are barstool debates with no real answer. It’s fun to discuss, but it’s a meaningless hypothetical.
What I think is fair to say — LeBron in the 1990s would have been a great player. LeBron in any era would have been a great player. How great is up for debate, but he would not have been average. That’s overselling it.
Here is the first half of the Rodman interview, where he is at his most Rodman.

Richie
06-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Ridiculous comment.

However, it's equally ridiculous to compare Lebron to Jordan. He's always been more Magic than Michael.

Cry Havoc
06-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Jordan would find it much more difficult to score these days with the way defenses have evolved. He would undoubtedly adapt and find a way, but it's a different league now.

Can anyone imagine MJ flopping? It would be sad and also kind of hilarious. Dude was always so locked in, a flop from him would look comical.

Creepn
06-07-2013, 12:28 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/07/rodman-says-if-lebron-played-in-the-early-1990s-hed-be-just-an-average-player/

Rodman says that Lebron "would NOT have been average" towards the end of your quote there. But your thread title says otherwise.

Thebesteva
06-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Jordan would find it much more difficult to score these days with the way defenses have evolved. He would undoubtedly adapt and find a way, but it's a different league now.

Can anyone imagine MJ flopping? It would be sad and also kind of hilarious. Dude was always so locked in, a flop from him would look comical.

I understand why the NBA wanted to go this direction, I just wish they didnt/ I miss the old school tough league

Creepn
06-07-2013, 12:29 PM

Jordan flopped.

Thebesteva
06-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Rodman says that Lebron "would NOT have been average" towards the end of your quote there. But your thread title says otherwise.

NO. That's Rodman saying “If LeBron was playing in the late ’80s or early ’90s, he’d be just an average player.” The guy who wrote the article chimes in and says he would be a great player.

jeebus
06-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Lebron would be a poor man's Jack Haley if he played in the 90s

AaronY
06-07-2013, 12:31 PM

I watched his whole 90s career since we have WGN down here in Central Florida, he almost never flopped, Clipper Nation likes to play this gif or youtube or whatever of one of the few times he flopped like that proves a point or something but it just wasn't in his character..it's like with Shaq, Shaq pretty much never flopped but then one time he flopped against Dwight and it became a national event

Creepn
NO. That's Rodman saying “If LeBron was playing in the late ’80s or early ’90s, he’d be just an average player.” The guy who wrote the article chimes in and says he would be a great player.

Yup, you're right. My bad. Do your thing.

IronMexican
Why do past players love making the stupidest comments? I think Magic is the king at these.

jimbo
06-07-2013, 12:38 PM
The older a player gets, the better they get. In 20 years we'll be making these comments about Lebron and the next big thing too.

Cry Havoc
06-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Why do past players love making the stupidest comments? I think Magic is the king at these.

I don't know, but I do know that Bill Walton just stopped by and said Tony Parker just made the greatest play in the history of the Western Hemisphere.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2013, 01:15 PM

http://ballislife.com/even-the-goat-flops-michael-jordan-flops-against-isiah-thomas/
(http://ballislife.com/even-the-goat-flops-michael-jordan-flops-against-isiah-thomas/)
MJ flopped.... deal with it, AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732) :downspin:

He didn't need to flop too often in his prime, though, since he pretty much automatically got the calls just for being MJ, tbh....

JoeTait75
06-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Didn't the Rodmonian also say that Larry Bird would have been considered just an average player if he wasn't white?

fevertrees
06-07-2013, 01:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUaHn7Kgzy0

hater
06-07-2013, 01:36 PM
I have to agree on Jordan ruling this era.

If a poor man's Jordan, Kobe can be so successful in this era. Imagine the real deal.

regarding Lebron being average. no. Pippen was not average. Lebron would be a Pippen. A great 2nd banana to a GOAT IMO

LkrFan
06-07-2013, 03:07 PM
I have to agree on Jordan ruling this era.

If a poor man's Jordan, Kobe can be so successful in this era. Imagine the real deal.

regarding Lebron being average. no. Pippen was not average. Lebron would be a Pippen. A great 2nd banana to a GOAT IMO
Agreed offensively. Defensively? Pip was light years better than LBJ would ever dream of.

But I agree with Rodman to an extent. LBJ would be an all star, but nowhere near the conversation as an all-time great. '80s were a different animal altogether. He wouldn't be able to just physically overwhelm 98% of the league like he does today and teams like the Pistons, Knicks, and 6ers would be given full reigns to tee off on his ass. We'd see a lot of this tbqh:

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/NBA_CLE_Lebron_crying_look_reacts.jpg

The league didn't even protect MJ - who was way more mentally tough than LBJ is. I could see somebody like Lambeer punking LBJ or Rick Majorn making LBJ his bitch tbh. Hell, we saw how Rodman used to get in Zo Mourning's head. It would be quite comical if LBJ were doing his antics back then (i.e. dancing on the sidelines, chosen 1 tats, pregame powder routine, etc). Them old school players would take turns pounding LBJ every chance they got. Shit would be funny as hell.

:lol

GaryJohnston
06-07-2013, 03:09 PM

I disagree. I think Jordan would find it easier to score in today's NBA, what with all the rule changes that took place. Lebron would find it alot harder to score in the 80s and 90s. But he would still be a great player, albeit not the best with all the HOFers that played in that era. It was a tough league back then, I loved it....

GaryJohnston
06-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Agreed offensively. Defensively? Pip was light years better than LBJ would ever dream of.

But I agree with Rodman to an extent. LBJ would be an all star, but nowhere near the conversation as an all-time great. '80s were a different animal altogether. He wouldn't be able to just physically overwhelm 98% of the league like he does today and teams like the Pistons, Knicks, and 6ers would be given full reigns to tee off on his ass. We'd see a lot of this tbqh:

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/NBA_CLE_Lebron_crying_look_reacts.jpg

The league didn't even protect MJ - who was way more mentally tough than LBJ is. I could see somebody like Lambeer punking LBJ or Rick Majorn making LBJ his bitch tbh. Hell, we saw how Rodman used to get in Zo Mourning's head. It would be quite comical if LBJ were doing his antics back then (i.e. dancing on the sidelines, chosen 1 tats, pregame powder routine, etc). Them old school players would take turns pounding LBJ every chance they got. Shit would be funny as hell.

Word.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Pippen also benefitted from hand-checking and less over-officiating on the defensive end, tbh.... LeBron would easily be one of the best defenders in the '90s, imho....

The league didn't even protect MJ
:lmao That's your worst take yet.... come on, you don't really believe that, right?

Cry Havoc
06-07-2013, 03:23 PM
I disagree. I think Jordan would find it easier to score in today's NBA, what with all the rule changes that took place. Lebron would find it alot harder to score in the 80s and 90s. But he would still be a great player, albeit not the best with all the HOFers that played in that era. It was a tough league back then, I loved it....

LeBron in the 80s would have been comical. Are you kidding me? A bigger stronger faster Magic Johnson running the court? Dude would have averaged 35+.

Your "tough" league consisted of absolutely no defense, even in the finals. Giving hard fouls is not tantamount to playing good defense. Go back and watch the tapes from the NBA Finals in the 80s. No team put the effort into defense that teams do today.

Cry Havoc
06-07-2013, 03:24 PM
The league didn't even protect MJ - who was way more mentally tough than LBJ is.

Dude. Just... what. What? Come on. I ain't even gonna argue that point with you.

Jacob1983
06-07-2013, 03:24 PM
It's probably true. The NBA was better in the 1990s and the big man existed. Ewing, Robinson, Hakeem, Mutombo, Shaq, and Rik Smits would have given Lebron trouble.

LkrFan
06-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Pippen also benefitted from hand-checking and less over-officiating on the defensive end, tbh.... LeBron would easily be one of the best defenders in the '90s, imho....

:lmao That's your worst take yet.... come on, you don't really believe that, right?
The Bad Boys used to rough MJ up (Jordan Rules). The league didn't hand out flagrants like halloween candy like they do today. You'd have to damn near die to get a flagrant back then. For example, when Mailman knocked Zeke Thomas the fuck out (causing him to need 40 facial stitches), he wasn't even called for a foul. :lol Come on son, you know that's what I meant. -10 points.

Agreed about the hand checking though. But it's the ability to hand check and deliver hard fouls that would have damn near neutered LBJ if he played back then. No ref protection from certified thugs. Like I said - shit would have been funny as fuck watching him get roughed up. A wise man once said: "If you know you are about to get raped, you should just relax and enjoy it!" This would have been great advice for LBJ tbh. Them players would have had him grabbing his ankles and biting his bottom lip for real son.

LkrFan
06-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Dude. Just... what. What? Come on. I ain't even gonna argue that point with you.
Protect him from hard fouls son. See my response to Clipper Nation.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Agreed about the hand checking though. But it's the ability to hand check and deliver hard fouls that would have damn near neutered LBJ if he played back then.
How so? LBJ would get to deliver the same hard fouls and hand checks as everyone else on defense in addition to his technical skill on the defensive end, tbh.... and LeBron's basketball IQ, shot selection, and court vision on the offensive end would be just as elite then as it is now, son.... Kang would still be a beast in the '90s, tbh....

LkrFan
06-07-2013, 03:45 PM
MJ needed mental toughness to play through hard fouls. LBJ hasn't shown me he has that makeup the way he whines in today's game. If he played in the '80s without protection by the refs, he'd be an all star due to his skill, size, strength and athletic ability. But when other players would be given free reigns to put his dick in the dirt, he'd wilt. He hasn't shown me anything to sway my thinking.

He wants things easy...part of the reason he left a team custom built for him...and fled to South Beach. That wreaks of mental weakness. Case in point: he would not be the LBJ we see right now if he played back then. In that respect, Rodman was spot on.

LkrFan
06-07-2013, 03:47 PM
How so? LBJ would get to deliver the same hard fouls and hand checks as everyone else on defense in addition to his technical skill on the defensive end, tbh.... and LeBron's basketball IQ, shot selection, and court vision on the offensive end would be just as elite then as it is now, son.... Kang would still be a beast in the '90s, tbh....
He's mentally weak. MJ wasn't. That's the difference.

True greats don't join their rivals son. That's weak as fuck in my book.

Jacob1983
06-07-2013, 03:48 PM
Lebron is soft. Case closed.

hater
06-07-2013, 03:52 PM

Cry Havoc
06-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Protect him from hard fouls son. See my response to Clipper Nation.

It was in the context of scoring points. MJ got a lot of calls and therefore scored more points. Hard fouls are completely off topic.

Besides, you can talk about people hitting LeBron all you want, but I'm guessing James would do some serious damage if he were allowed to lay lumber on players like it happened back in the day.

hater
06-07-2013, 04:02 PM
It was in the context of scoring points. MJ got a lot of calls and therefore scored more points. Hard fouls are completely off topic.

Besides, you can talk about people hitting LeBron all you want, but I'm guessing James would do some serious damage if he were allowed to lay lumber on players like it happened back in the day.

disagree. back in the day if you deliver punishment you needed to back it up. Thus the thugs in the NBA like Oakley, McDaniels, Mason, etc

Lebron would not be able to play both roles of punisher and #1 option of a team. Just not possible. different roles for different people

Clipper Nation
06-07-2013, 04:06 PM
He's mentally weak. MJ wasn't. That's the difference.
:lol Yeah, LeBron is so mentally weak, despite succeeding in the face of the ridiculous hate spewed towards him by analysts, former players, and fans alike....

True greats don't join their rivals son. That's weak as fuck in my book.
You have no idea who your idealized "true greats" would have joined to win a ring with today's unrestricted free agency and 24/7 media criticism, tbh....

Cry Havoc
06-07-2013, 04:20 PM
disagree. back in the day if you deliver punishment you needed to back it up. Thus the thugs in the NBA like Oakley, McDaniels, Mason, etc

Lebron would not be able to play both roles of punisher and #1 option of a team. Just not possible. different roles for different people

M-vuTUEgNLM

Okay.

hater
06-07-2013, 04:23 PM
LOL that's what you call doing serious damage?

pls go look up McDaniels, Oakley and Mason on youtube :rolleyes

plus that' s Larry Bird, hardly a GOAT. Lebron could possibly have been a Larry Bird type back then minus the shooting. No MJ thou

midnightpulp
06-07-2013, 04:34 PM
:lol Another great opinion from a "basketball" person.

Sean Elliott, Dan Majerle, Danny Manning, Detlef Schrempf, Cedric Ceballos, etc were all "above average" All Star small forwards in the 90's, so Rodman's implying Lebron would be inferior to those players with his comment :lmao

The 90's game was actually played more above the rim than today's game, and team defense was nowhere near as sophisticated as it is now, so I don't think Lebron would have much of a problem excelling in that era.

DMC
06-07-2013, 04:37 PM
I was listening to that this morning and heard him say it. He's not all here, never was, but now he's all broke and washed up not here, and that's even worse. He's looking for something to get his name going again. Sucking Korean dick must have left a bad taste in his mouth.

DMC
06-07-2013, 04:38 PM
LOL that's what you call doing serious damage?

pls go look up McDaniels, Oakley and Mason on youtube :rolleyes

plus that' s Larry Bird, hardly a GOAT. Lebron could possibly have been a Larry Bird type back then minus the shooting. No MJ thou

You're an idiot.

James and Bird have nothing in common.

hater
06-07-2013, 04:41 PM
You're an idiot.

never said they did stupid

dude posted a vid of Bird to talk about tough fouls. I said Bron could have been a player at level of bird minus the shooting. (allstar, etc). Never said their games are simliar LOL

Phillip
06-07-2013, 05:13 PM
However, it's equally ridiculous to compare Lebron to Jordan. He's always been more Magic than Michael.

The comparison to Jordan isnt about their playing styles. It's about the fact that LeBron has a legit chance to be considered the greatest basketball player ever, a title Jordan currently holds.

JoeTait75
06-07-2013, 05:27 PM
It's about the fact that LeBron has a legit chance to be considered the greatest basketball player ever, a title Jordan currently holds.

According to some. I think Kareem has a legit argument as GOAT.

Phillip
06-07-2013, 05:30 PM

Sure he has an argument, I agree.

Unfortunately, the argument does not win.

Reck
06-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Lebron wouldn't last in those times.

The way he is now you can barely touch him before he goes into a fit. Lebron would absolutely go nuclear then.

JoeTait75
06-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Lebron wouldn't last in those times.

The way he is now you can barely touch him before he goes into a fit. Lebron would absolutely go nuclear then.

LeBron plays up contact because he can. If you put him in the '80s or '90s he would adapt, I'm sure.

On the flip side, imagine how ridiculously effective LeBron would be defensively if you took him back two or three decades with the amount of contact they allowed back then.

Thebesteva
06-07-2013, 06:51 PM

It's just how we all are as we grow older. We all as humans have sentiments about the past and nostalgia and dont 'understand the new generation'. Hell back in my day kids used to go outside play football and shit. Now a days these little fuckers just play videogames and have cell phones at 9 years old.

DMC
06-07-2013, 07:05 PM
never said they did stupid

dude posted a vid of Bird to talk about tough fouls. I said Bron could have been a player at level of bird minus the shooting. (allstar, etc). Never said their games are simliar LOL

"Lebron could possibly have been a Larry Bird type back then minus the shooting. No MJ thou"

Larry Bird type = like Larry Bird

Maybe you meant "Larry Bird level". Learn Engrish you fuck.

SpursDynasty
06-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Lebron is Nick Van Exel with a bunch of endorsements.

hater
06-07-2013, 09:14 PM
"Lebron could possibly have been a Larry Bird type back then minus the shooting. No MJ thou"

Larry Bird type = like Larry Bird

Maybe you meant "Larry Bird level". Learn Engrish you fuck.

try to pay attention at the context of what we are discussing you stupid inbred :lol

we are talking about Rodman's comment's on Lebron's LEVEL of play. Not style. The entire discussion in this thread is about level not style ya stupid fuck :lol

InRareForm
06-07-2013, 09:16 PM
This clown just wants his name to be in the news every few months...

Rogue
06-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Lebron is soft. Case closed.
If lebron was soft then you probably wouldn't mind me dashing your fucked-up head against the wall tbh

Bron is tough as a rock tbh. he played against some 90' legends who were still in primes (Kobe, KG etc...) and he already looked just as good as them (if not better) when he was still far from his prime

DMC
06-07-2013, 11:35 PM
try to pay attention at the context of what we are discussing you stupid inbred :lol

we are talking about Rodman's comment's on Lebron's LEVEL of play. Not style. The entire discussion in this thread is about level not style ya stupid fuck :lol

It doesn't matter what everyone else is saying ya fucking nip faggot, you said "Larry Bird type" which does NOT mean "same level as".

So is Dwight Howard a Chris Paul type player? They are both considered the best at their position so they are at the same level.

type (thttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/imacr.gifp)n.1. A number of people or things having in common traits or characteristics that distinguish them as a group or class.

You're an idiot.

hitmanyr2k
06-08-2013, 12:37 AM
If lebron was soft then you probably wouldn't mind me dashing your fucked-up head against the wall tbh

Bron is tough as a rock tbh. he played against some 90' legends who were still in primes (Kobe, KG etc...) and he already looked just as good as them (if not better) when he was still far from his prime

Lebron has probably come up in the softest era ever. He's never truly experienced the NBA Kobe and KG played in or any other 90's legend for that matter. He came in at the perfect time where the NBA was suffering from image problems (after the Malice at the Palace) and scoring was down. Fans who love defense didn't give a f**k but the the NBA figured casual fans wanted to see more scoring so they tried to artificially manufacture higher scoring games with rule changes that were a great benefit to the perimeter stars of the league since those rule changes practically handcuffed defenders. As a result you had perimeter players all over the place with inflated numbers. These new rules also ushered in the offensive flopping era. The perimeter stars recognized that they were always going to get the benefit of any contact even if they initiated it so that started the flailing theatrics, guys whipping their limbs around after shots, the verbal flops with players screaming like they were getting murdered, the rip-thru move, etc. It's ridiculous it took almost a decade for the league to finally start doing something about players making a mockery of the game.

It's also noteworthy that good big men are going extinct and then there's that ridiculous defensive 3 second rule on top of that. If a bum like Hibbert is going to make Lebron think twice about going to the rim then I'd like to see him in an era with the likes of Robinson, Mourning, Mutombo, Hakeem, Shaq, Ewing, etc.

Chief Brody
06-08-2013, 01:06 AM
Lebron has probably come up in the softest era ever. He's never truly experienced the NBA Kobe and KG played in or any other 90's legend for that matter. He came in at the perfect time where the NBA was suffering from image problems (after the Malice at the Palace) and scoring was down. Fans who love defense didn't give a f**k but the the NBA figured casual fans wanted to see more scoring so they tried to artificially manufacture higher scoring games with rule changes that were a great benefit to the perimeter stars of the league since those rule changes practically handcuffed defenders. As a result you had perimeter players all over the place with inflated numbers. These new rules also ushered in the offensive flopping era. The perimeter stars recognized that they were always going to get the benefit of any contact even if they initiated it so that started the flailing theatrics, guys whipping their limbs around after shots, the verbal flops with players screaming like they were getting murdered, the rip-thru move, etc. It's ridiculous it took almost a decade for the league to finally start doing something about players making a mockery of the game.

It's also noteworthy that good big men are going extinct and then there's that ridiculous defensive 3 second rule on top of that. If a bum like Hibbert is going to make Lebron think twice about going to the rim then I'd like to see him in an era with the likes of Robinson, Mourning, Mutombo, Hakeem, Shaq, Ewing, etc.
How's your white wife doing, scrah?

lefty
06-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Well Rodman has a point TBH :

Rachel Nichols ✔ @Rachel__Nichols (https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols)1-on-1 w/LeBron. Told me sometimes he wishes in just 1 game the other team's D wasn't keyed on him but he's okay w/it pic.twitter.com/iAEoa5rGLl (http://t.co/iAEoa5rGLl)

:rollin

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2013, 02:15 AM
there are only handful of players who can play in any era and dominate

to say lebron cant do that in jordans era is a load of bullshit, jordan played against HORSESHIT SGs at his position.....where the gap is so wide that the 2nd best SG was who? clyde? spree? during the 90s

~O~
06-08-2013, 02:43 AM
I think most of all, the three second violation rule saved LeBron's career. LeBron is scared to death of all-star big men such as Roy Hibbert and Dwight Howard. Without the three second violation...they'll be there waiting..and camping in the paint. The three second violation is a blessing for his career and other all-star shooting guards after 2001. Notice that the 90's had great all-star centers and notice that they were completely eliminated after the rule was instated. There are popular centers out there but they aren't the face of the NBA are they?

bluebellmaniac
06-08-2013, 03:26 AM
LeBron in the 80s would have been comical. Are you kidding me? A bigger stronger faster Magic Johnson running the court? Dude would have averaged 35+.

Your "tough" league consisted of absolutely no defense, even in the finals. Giving hard fouls is not tantamount to playing good defense. Go back and watch the tapes from the NBA Finals in the 80s. No team put the effort into defense that teams do today.

Bron would be no where close to being as big as he is now if he played in the 80's. There is no doubt in my mind that he owes quite a bit to modern supplements. You didn't have the equivalent back then. In the 80's, it was a challenge to put weight on thin NBA players. That is never even mentioned anymore. Bron growing up without his muscle supplements in the 80's would put him as an average player, at best. Much of what he does today is based on his 'beast mode' that overpowers opponents. He doesn't do that if he lived in the 80's. If you don't adjust for it, then imagine what a beast Magic would have been if he had the benefit of todays supplements and 'Kobe' treatments in Germany.

AaronY
06-08-2013, 05:07 AM

Troof bombs

LkrFan
06-08-2013, 05:11 AM
:lol Yeah, LeBron is so mentally weak, despite succeeding in the face of the ridiculous hate spewed towards him by analysts, former players, and fans alike....
:lol - :downspin: that shit son. He only succeeded after The Collusion! son. These are things we know. And the only media that hated LBJ was in Cleveland and we all know why (even BSPN took their talents to South Beach (http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/) :lol) We also know the Cleveland media would eat his shit (literally) if it meant he'd return there...As far as former player hate - that don't bother him. The fans? He told us about that too. He don't GAF about the fans who hates on him.

You have no idea who your idealized "true greats" would have joined to win a ring with today's unrestricted free agency and 24/7 media criticism, tbh....
Please. Magic wouldn't have done it. Bird wouldn't have done it. MJ wouldn't have done it. These are true all time greats - not just a few cats who made a couple all star games then said fuckit and joined their rivals because they wanted to take the easy way out.

Quit slobbing on LeBron and admit Rodman was right son.

LkrFan
06-08-2013, 05:14 AM

hitman with the IDGAF goods. :toast

/end thread

LkrFan
06-08-2013, 05:18 AM

Hard fouls are precisely what I was talking about - so it's on topic.

When was the last flagrant foul you've seen LeBron give? At 6'8" 270lbs you'd think he'd lay the lumber on someone by now. I don't think he has because he's incapable. It's not in his DNA.

The Reckoning
06-08-2013, 05:20 AM
holy shit jackson knocks that dude the F out @ 2:00

http://youtu.be/ZI6OkXntGLI

LkrFan
06-08-2013, 05:22 AM
The media hates KAJ and loves MJ. But you right, KAJ is the true GOAT.

hater
06-08-2013, 05:39 AM
It doesn't matter what everyone else is saying ya fucking nip faggot, you said "Larry Bird type" which does NOT mean "same level as".

So is Dwight Howard a Chris Paul type player? They are both considered the best at their position so they are at the same level.

type (thttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/imacr.gifp)n.1. A number of people or things having in common traits or characteristics that distinguish them as a group or class.

LOL looking up definition on the net. I got your point the first time. Just telling you that my comparison criteria was self explanatory to anyone with an IQ above a seamonkey's

Next time I'll be more careful with the terms so mongoloids like you don't go all loony and shit their diapers :lol

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-05-2014, 11:39 PM
my neger

TDMVPDPOY
06-06-2014, 06:59 AM
this clown played most of his careeer in the pathetic east

lefty
06-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Rodman with the goods

Kirby and Lebrn pls woudn't have survived back then