PDA

View Full Version : Heat: 3 days rest and Heat players b!tching about fatigue

InRareForm
06-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Didn't know flopping took so much needed rest?

Did they play on Sunday with pads/helmet? I thought they played basketball.

3 days rest is 3 days rest.

A lot of excuses coming from the "champs".

Classy Spurs would have never said that in the presser.

Cry Havoc
06-07-2013, 01:29 PM
That Indy series was brutal, dude. Did you watch it?

InRareForm
06-07-2013, 01:37 PM
I did.. but 3 days is reasonable rest.

Its.your own fault you didn't handle business, and then to lay it out as an.excuse is pathetic especially being a defending champ.

MeloHype
06-07-2013, 01:57 PM
lol faggots always bitching about something

D-Wade
06-07-2013, 01:59 PM

Its.your own fault you didn't handle business, and then to lay it out as an.excuse is pathetic especially being a defending champ.

I don't think it's an excuse at all agreed. That series should have been done in 5 or 6 if Wade didn't play like shit. But fatigue is definitely an explanation.

In any case, Spo never should have had both Bron and Wade sitting at the top of the 4th... I understand fatigue and all but to sit both of them when that hasn't happened in any game in the playoffs is just stupid. That's when the game was won for SA, imo, who were hanging around the whole game. Once y'all took the lead I figured it was over. That's usually how these types of games go.

TE
06-07-2013, 02:05 PM

Yeah...tho this shouldn't be an excuse. Miami will come out like gangbusters in game 2 with 2 additional days of rest.

BC3
06-07-2013, 02:11 PM
I don't think it's an excuse at all agreed. That series should have been done in 5 or 6 if Wade didn't play like shit. But fatigue is definitely an explanation.

In any case, Spo never should have had both Bron and Wade sitting at the top of the 4th... I understand fatigue and all but to sit both of them when that hasn't happened in any game in the playoffs is just stupid. That's when the game was won for SA, imo, who were hanging around the whole game. Once y'all took the lead I figured it was over. That's usually how these types of games go. this is where a deep bench comes into play. Spurs have the best.

spurspokesman
06-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Yeah game 2 will be tough

Uncle Drew
06-07-2013, 02:19 PM
3 days? I thought it was only 2 but still enough rest for it not to be an excuse.

hater
06-07-2013, 02:25 PM

In any case, Spo never should have had both Bron and Wade sitting at the top of the 4th... I understand fatigue and all but to sit both of them when that hasn't happened in any game in the playoffs is just stupid. That's when the game was won for SA, imo, who were hanging around the whole game. Once y'all took the lead I figured it was over. That's usually how these types of games go.

Spurs had Bonner and Neal to start the 4th. It was even out there.

Wade was already laboring in the 3rd. He had to sit, no option. And no, spurs didn't win the game in that stint. Spurs were still missing bunch of shots while Lebron and Wade were sitting.

GaryJohnston
06-07-2013, 03:03 PM

this bears repeating.

NRHector
06-07-2013, 03:48 PM

Thread

LkrFan
06-07-2013, 03:52 PM
They are professional athletes. They are paid millions to stay in shape and play a game. No excuses for them son.

td4mvp2k
06-07-2013, 03:53 PM
this bears repeating.da grizz?

Rogue
06-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Spurs had more rest before the series because they earned it. It wasn't the spurs or anyone's fault that they needed 7 games to knock off the pacers imho

Legacy
06-08-2013, 02:19 AM
:lmao

They should've stopped with all the "coasting," tbh.

Thebesteva
06-08-2013, 02:26 AM
What shit threads

Suck my dick. All the way to the giblets

unforeseen
06-08-2013, 03:59 AM
LeBron asked to rest after 3 quarters.
Pussy. Star players do not do that shit.

NRHector
06-08-2013, 05:22 AM
The Heat will get planty of rest after the Spurs win the ship so just calm down Heat fans your team will get the rest they deserve

The Reckoning
06-08-2013, 05:34 AM
spurs title will have an asterisk now......awwwwwwwwWwwwWwwWwww

smaka
06-08-2013, 07:05 AM
If they beat Indy in 4 they could've had 10 days off :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 08:05 AM
What shit threads

you just prepare your ass for another smooth dickin

z0sa
06-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Fatigue will definitely play a role in this series. During these first three games Spurs should have a major advantage in the gas tank by the end of games.

look_at_g_shred
06-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Spurs had more rest before the series because they earned it. It wasn't the spurs or anyone's fault that they needed 7 games to knock off the pacers imho

Ace
06-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Didn't know flopping took so much needed rest?

Did they play on Sunday with pads/helmet? I thought they played basketball.

3 days rest is 3 days rest.

A lot of excuses coming from the "champs".

Classy Spurs would have never said that in the presser.

You also don't know how to count. There's only two days between Monday and Thursday, not three. Either way no excuse, just win the next.

BlackSwordsMan
06-08-2013, 09:47 AM
2005 * cause of Horry hip checking that bitch nash into row 5

2013 * cause of three days rest

weebo
06-08-2013, 09:49 AM
If they have had 10 days off like the Spurs and still lost, they would have blamed it on being "rusty." Teams/players that use excuses do so to deflect from their own failures.

Halberto
06-08-2013, 11:11 AM
It's a BS excuse. In jiu jitsu tournaments people are fighting chokes and joint locks for 3 days straight. Never once does anyone use being tired as an excuse for losing, and neither should a basketball player.

Dunc n Dave
06-08-2013, 02:33 PM
2005 * cause of Horry hip checking that bitch nash into row 5

2013 * cause of three days rest

The Horry hip check was in 2007...

TIMMYtoZO
06-08-2013, 03:48 PM
:lol The short rest isn't why Miami lost game 1. Lebron and Wade were both very passive and Bosh was content to camp out from the 3 point line. Miami was in control a majority of this game ( exactly like game 1 of the Finals last season) and gave it away. Miami knows they are better than San Antonio. Spurs did just enough to escape in game 1 despite the 3 Kings being very passive down the stretch. It is going to take Miami beating themselves 3 more times for the Spurs to bring home championship #5. Good luck with that. :lol

z0sa
06-08-2013, 03:55 PM
:lol The short rest isn't why Miami lost game 1. Lebron and Wade were both very passive and Bosh was content to camp out from the 3 point line. Miami was in control a majority of this game ( exactly like game 1 of the Finals last season) and gave it away. Miami knows they are better than San Antonio. Spurs did just enough to escape in game 1 despite the 3 Kings being very passive down the stretch. It is going to take Miami beating themselves 3 more times for the Spurs to bring home championship #5. Good luck with that. :lol

More coasting bullshit. Nobody coasts in the Finals at home kid. Nobody says they are tired from the series before because they are really coasting.

:lol you said Norris fucking Cole and Shane Battier of all people would shut Parker down :lmao
:lol coasting to a triple double
:lol one loss at home from coasting into 2nd place
:lol total team implosion on the horizon

TIMMYtoZO
06-08-2013, 05:10 PM
More coasting bullshit. Nobody coasts in the Finals at home kid. Nobody says they are tired from the series before because they are really coasting.

:lol you said Norris fucking Cole and Shane Battier of all people would shut Parker down :lmao
:lol coasting to a triple double
:lol one loss at home from coasting into 2nd place
:lol total team implosion on the horizon

:lol thinking the Spurs will stop Miami from building a dynasty after 1 fluky game
:lol thinking about title #5 when the Spurs will be lucky to win 1 more game in this series
:lol saying Miami is going to implode when they are a brotherhood that will come together and repeat as champs
:lol a team led by a pg winning the championship

Leetonidas
06-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Didn't Spurs play a game 7 against NO in 2008 then have to play game 1 like 36 hours later? Shut the fuck up

Leetonidas
06-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Not sure what game you were watching, Miami was in control for maybe a 2 minute stretch in the first half. Spurs were just pounding at the rock the entire game and delivered the knockout punch when it mattered. Besides, the Spurs bricked a shitload of wide open three point shots, that shit's not going to happen every game.

z0sa
06-08-2013, 05:35 PM
:lol thinking the Spurs will stop Miami from building a dynasty after 1 fluky game
:lol thinking about title #5 when the Spurs will be lucky to win 1 more game in this series
:lol saying Miami is going to implode when they are a brotherhood that will come together and repeat as champs
:lol a team led by a pg winning the championship

:lol the only flukes were the wide open 3s Spurs missed
:lol LeBron still hasnt won a playoff game against Tony Parker but the Spurs should be scared
:lol LeBron :cry "If only they wouldnt guard me for just one game":cry
:lol tired and crying because the video coordinator in charge plays you over 40 minutes against the 49 win pacers in a 2nd half blowout while the rest of the team coasts

DMC
06-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Not so much about fatigue, but relative fatigue. 3 days rest after a 7 game grueling series isn't as good as 10 days rest after a sweep. There are a ton of reasons and "deserves" that go around, but that's what it is. Now they understand though, or should, why Pop didn't play the big 3 on that back to back in the RS after the Heat had like 5 days off.

BlackSwordsMan
06-08-2013, 10:25 PM
The Horry hip check was in 2007...

who gives a shit

dg7md
06-08-2013, 11:29 PM
They'd probably blame the brutal Bucks team for being responsible for their hiccups against the Pacers.

dg7md
06-08-2013, 11:30 PM

Only one of those players is even close to being considered "a king". :lol