PDA

View Full Version : Spurs postgame show and ESPN Lebron hype?

TheGreatYacht
06-07-2013, 01:23 PM
This postgame analysis is the antithesis of ESPN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpASd15sjxo

Obstructed_View
06-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Gave up after the first ten minutes where they did nothing but talk about how bad Lebron was. Not sure how this is different from ESPN. Ignore the team that won, focus on the superstar whether he won or not.

jestersmash
06-08-2013, 10:11 AM
"...I'll give Kobe that much. Well, Kobe would've put up a lot of bricks but at least Kobe would've gone for it"

:lmao

Yeah but honestly I agree with O_V. This is just a big Lebron bashing fest. There's nothing really substantial here.

Lebron was almost triple or quadruple teamed at times during the game and he passed out to an open Ray Allen or Mike Miller for 3. I disagree with this notion that Lebron should be looking more for his shot. If he's double teamed, he should be looking for the right pass. That's how basketball is supposed to be played.

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2013, 10:13 AM
The reason he approached his postgame show the way he did was because he was fed up with ESPN and all the Lebrontards sending him hate messages on Twitter comparing Lebron to MJ nonstop.

eyeh8u
06-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Gave up after the first ten minutes where they did nothing but talk about how bad Lebron was. Not sure how this is different from ESPN. Ignore the team that won, focus on the superstar whether he won or not.

gave up after seeing a man in a black suit and black shirt in his kitchen, its not very expensive to but one of those backdrop things to make your podcast/show/whatever look a bit professional

moisaenz
06-08-2013, 10:27 AM
Spurstalkers should make their own show I bet it would be different and refreshing.

Obstructed_View
06-08-2013, 10:32 AM
"...I'll give Kobe that much. Well, Kobe would've put up a lot of bricks but at least Kobe would've gone for it"

:lmao

Yeah but honestly I agree with O_V. This is just a big Lebron bashing fest. There's nothing really substantial here.

Lebron was almost triple or quadruple teamed at times during the game and he passed out to an open Ray Allen or Mike Miller for 3. I disagree with this notion that Lebron should be looking more for his shot. If he's double teamed, he should be looking for the right pass. That's how basketball is supposed to be played.

Yeah, it's not like Lebron doesn't play team basketball almost to a fault. He wants good teammates, he chose good teammates, he won a title with good teammates. The Spurs came up with a good strategy. Saying "fuck it I'ma take ALLLLLL tha shotz" is a Kobe thing to do, and Lebron's better than that.

Chris Bosh was hitting jumpers, and he was WIDE open. I don't see a problem with Lebron throwing him that pass. Credit the Spurs defenders for NOT running at him and saying "yeah, bitch, see if you can make this without choking." :lol