PDA

View Full Version : Coach Parker

Spur|n|Austin
06-07-2013, 02:54 PM
This was a great moment last night. MVParker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uEEaM6gwCcs

POPownsJackson
06-07-2013, 02:55 PM
saw that. Twas cool but POP went along with it because he didn't want to undermine TP in front of everyone. I'm pretty sure he got the anal treatment in the lockerroom afterwards. Both congratulatory for the shot, and disciplinary for overstepping his bounds.

Spur|n|Austin
06-07-2013, 02:56 PM
saw that. Twas cool but POP went along with it because he didn't want to undermine TP in front of everyone. I'm pretty sure he got the anal treatment in the lockerroom afterwards. Both congratulatory for the shot, and disciplinary for overstepping his bounds.

No.

POPownsJackson
06-07-2013, 02:57 PM
No.
Yes.

thiste
06-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Yes.

No.

Spur|n|Austin
06-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Tony Stark = Ironman

Peter Parker = Spiderman

Tony Stark + Peter Parker = Tony Parker

Tony Parker = IronSpider

POPownsJackson
06-07-2013, 03:08 PM
No.
yes.

Blind Witness
06-07-2013, 03:13 PM
Maybe?

POPownsJackson
06-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Maybe?
No.

Yes.

JR3
06-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Yes, or no? I'm confused... anyways... Parker is a stud and I think that is what this thread is about.

sook
06-07-2013, 04:06 PM

Yes, or no? I'm confused... anyways... Parker is a stud and I think that is what this thread is about.

Me thinks this. I think TMZ might be hopping on to this story from the confirmed source.

jhfenton
06-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Yes.

Definitely, no.

POPownsJackson
06-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Definitely, no.
Definitely, yes.

spursince#99
06-07-2013, 04:18 PM
MOS DEF NO

ohmwrecker
06-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Stinks like grey in here.

Poolboy5623
06-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Actually, I listened to an interview today and tony said it was 2011, during summer ball...when his team(France) made it to the final round. Pop took notice at tonys vocal leadership and told him that's how he wants tony to play, from now on. John Lucas use to let he guys do this all the time, but it makes more sense now lol .

Poolboy5623
06-07-2013, 04:29 PM
The coaching staff usually goes off on their own, immediately after a timeout, to gather their thoughts..before going to the guys. All tony did was jump in during that time...it looked like he even okd it with pop first, if I'm not mistaken?

JR3
06-07-2013, 04:34 PM
The coaching staff usually goes off on their own, immediately after a timeout, to gather their thoughts..before going to the guys. All tony did was jump in during that time...it looked like he even okd it with pop first, if I'm not mistaken?
That sounds about right to me.

polandprzem
06-07-2013, 04:38 PM
It's not the first time Tony doing it. He even was doing X's and O's for his teammates during the season

Pound the rock
06-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Coach Parker...has a nice ring to it

Poolboy5623
06-07-2013, 04:42 PM
It's not the first time Tony doing it. He even was doing X's and O's for his teammates during the season

Just the first time tony did it, in the finals...everyone notices every little thing, at this pt.

tlongII
06-07-2013, 04:47 PM
This is why the Heat can't be comfortable playing the Spurs. The Spurs have the veteran core that is smart and will figure out how to hang with Miami. It will be a great series. :tu

Kori Ellis
06-07-2013, 04:54 PM

:lmao Absolutely not. If anything Pop would encourage it.

DMC
06-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Pop would love to have his team leader actually leading his team. Otherwise Pop wouldn't mind stepping on Tony in front of everyone to say so.

Southwest Texas Fan
06-07-2013, 06:16 PM

What? :lmao:lmao:lmao

Spur|n|Austin
06-07-2013, 06:18 PM
:lmao Absolutely not. If anything Pop would encourage it.

What? :lmao:lmao:lmao

Pay no attention to the new clown on the block.

POPownsJackson
06-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Pay no attention to the new clown on the block.
Why? Because I preach the truth you don't want to hear?

Tony Parker has been the best player in the playoffs, not that Queen James and it is no secret that Pop disrespects him all the time. He's lucky Tony is such a humble and decent player because he doesn't have to listen to that garbage. ITS HIS TEAM.

HemisfairArena
06-07-2013, 09:30 PM
I may just see things differently and be biased towards Duncan but...CMON...he never led a huddle because he didnt want to..he has never wanted attention. Anyone who thinks Parker doesnt want attention is fooling themselves. He is the biggest ego on the Spurs and is all about the spotlight. he is the complete opposite of Timmy.

jehawk81
06-07-2013, 11:09 PM
I may just see things differently and be biased towards Duncan but...CMON...he never led a huddle because he didnt want to..he has never wanted attention. Anyone who thinks Parker doesnt want attention is fooling themselves. He is the biggest ego on the Spurs and is all about the spotlight. he is the complete opposite of Timmy.

Say wuuuu??? O_o

Budkin
06-07-2013, 11:25 PM
This is why the Heat can't be comfortable playing the Spurs. The Spurs have the veteran core that is smart and will figure out how to hang with Miami. It will be a great series. :tu

tlong saying something good about the Spurs?? :wow What is happening?

Anyway you barely ever get to hear this kind of stuff so it's cool to see.

eds
06-08-2013, 12:39 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/3365357_o.gif

DesignatedT
06-08-2013, 12:56 AM
:lol

DesignatedT
06-08-2013, 12:59 AM

I don't understand how Spurfan can think like this... Sure, he might like attention more than the likes of Timmy or Manu but he isn't "all about the spotlight" and he certainly doesn't have a huge ego. If that were the case he wouldn't reside and love living in San Antonio so much and he's had many opportunities to go play in a big market. Every time somebody brings up the best PG debate to him he responds with "I don't care, it doesn't bother me". Really don't understand Spurs fans who think Tony is like this.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-08-2013, 01:02 AM
I don't understand how Spurfan can think like this... Sure, he might like attention more than the likes of Timmy or Manu but he isn't "all about the spotlight" and he certainly doesn't have a huge ego. If that were the case he wouldn't reside and love living in San Antonio so much and he's had many opportunities to go play in a big market. Every time somebody brings up the best PG debate to him he responds with "I don't care, it doesn't bother me". Really don't understand Spurs fans who think Tony is like this.

This.

Tony has long since made his peace with being out of the spotlight as a Spurs player. He plays for himself and his teammates, and that's really it. Definitely not an egomaniac.

Aztecfan03
06-08-2013, 01:07 AM

Heat fans don't think he has an ego either.
from heat forum:

I dont think to put LeBron on Parker is a good idea. First you need someone who can match his quickness : Norris Cole did a good job on him. If you put LeBron on Parker, he will call for a pick and roll (example the one he called to be one on one on Miker Miller) so for me you stay with Cole. Tony Parker is not Derrick Rose who wanted to to do it by himself so LEBron on Rose was a perfect move but not on Parker

Dingle Barry
06-08-2013, 01:12 AM

You are tragically retarded.

mrjap2x
06-08-2013, 01:33 AM
Saw it happened, he talked to the coaches first then talked to the players.

mrjap2x
06-08-2013, 02:27 AM
Anyone with the video of the espn interview of Tony Parker at the same show where the coaching clip was taken.

spursfan09
06-08-2013, 02:49 AM

spursfan09
06-08-2013, 02:50 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/3365357_o.gif

Why That cocky mother effer

Kool Bob Love
06-08-2013, 02:53 AM
^:lmao

ElNono
06-08-2013, 03:13 AM
That was dubbed.. what he really said was: "ok guys, this is what we're running, you all stay away from me, I'm gonna dribble the ball for a while, then pretend to stumble a couple times, then turn around and bank a shot with the clock winding down. defitely, defitely, that's what we're running"

Kuestmaster
06-08-2013, 03:35 AM
Love this team and their chemistry.

Spur|n|Austin
06-08-2013, 11:20 AM
That was dubbed.. what he really said was: "ok guys, this is what we're running, you all stay away from me, I'm gonna dribble the ball for a while, then pretend to stumble a couple times, then turn around and bank a shot with the clock winding down. defitely, defitely, that's what we're running"

:lol

joeSpurs
06-08-2013, 11:50 AM
I have the feeling these guys don't need anyone to motivate them. They want to shock the world and win this badly. They know, this might be their last chance ... everything seems to be going their way. Westbrook going down injured, Lakers imploding, Miami over-extended by Pacers, ... etc
Timmy and Manu know, their age is not an advantage, but they will do whatever it takes to get this done.
In the meantime, the HEAT are still arrogant. And the Main Stream media is still whoreshipping Le-Bron and Do-Wayne ...
I wish ... the Spurs could sweep them

ffadicted
06-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Pretty awesome moment tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Parker: D Wade is a douchebag.. if he pump fakes... don't give a shit.

timtonymanu
06-08-2013, 11:56 PM
This is another clip of Coach Parker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QavHBcRtTtE